Let's talk about hagi

Hagi is young player who is learning all the time. He is probably our most creative player with forward passes from midfield area. Too many players enjoy playing the side ways pass, hagi enjoys playing the ball through defenses, hence the reason Gerrard plays him. I agree he doesn’t have a great engine for a midfield player but he certainly processes the ability to create from the final third of the park.

Ronald De Boer?
Possibly and he is clearly levels above Ianis as a footballer but he does take the ball on the other either foot and look completely comfortable. To the point where anyone who doesn’t watch us regularly couldn’t say for sure which foot he Is more comfortable on.

Anyone that thinks Hagi isn’t any good, isn’t going to get any better, doesn’t offer enough just hasn’t got a clue about football and would definitely rather we just lumped a ball upto two 6ft 4 strikers all the time.

Only thing we should be talking about is how big of a fee we’re selling him for in a couple of years.

Possibly and he is clearly levels above Ianis as a footballer but he does take the ball on the other either foot and look completely comfortable. To the point where anyone who doesn’t watch us regularly couldn’t say for sure which foot he Is more comfortable on.
I've seen him as much as is possible at Ibrox and I'm not sure?
Right, but only just?

No being funny but see this "our fans love to talk our players down" myth that gets perpetuated on here.. what a load of garbage.

He's a good player with the potential to go up a level or two still but if someones coming in at 20million euros then you're biting their hand off.

Probably get a slating here but here goes absolutely rotten vastly overrated on here as some sort of playmaker that he's not his touch at times is a joke he's so slow it's unreal he's the one I would sell if possible in his defence would never doubt his efforts or heart
Didn't read through the thread, but please use punctuation as this is brutal.

Porteous will be seething that young Ianis is just trying to play and enjoy football the way it should be played. He could take a leaf out his book and realise when you do good things on a football field you get more recognition. Rather than try to get recognition with neanderthal tactics to try and make himself headline news.

Well played oor Hagi.

Days down the line, and you've articulated my thoughts when I first saw the OP. Look at me attention seeking at its finest.
Nowadays it all seems to be the last 90 mins is all that matters. We can no longer have a balanced opinion on a player that has perhaps not had his best game. You are either brilliant or shite it would seen

The boy is a massive talent and although some think he can be rotten through a game he still carries the ability to change the game in a matter of minutes. His assists and goals last season went a long way to securing the league. This season has been up and down but the talent can still be seen.

Good player on his day, but I'd be biting yer hand off if a Roma came in with a 17m - 20m offer.

No being funny but see this "our fans love to talk our players down" myth that gets perpetuated on here.. what a load of garbage.

He's a good player with the potential to go up a level or two still but if someones coming in at 20million euros then you're biting their hand off.
It's hardly a myth though, is it?

You can't name a single player in our squad who hasn't been unnecessarily roasted on here.

From being shitebags, overweight, too old, faking injury or the famous "never a captain", every player has had it.

It's not a myth at all. Every time we drop points this board is full of threads laying into everyone.

Probably get a slating here but here goes absolutely rotten vastly overrated on here as some sort of playmaker that he's not his touch at times is a joke he's so slow it's unreal he's the one I would sell if possible in his defence would never doubt his efforts or heart

you were saying..

Those using a goal scored last night as justification that he’s some sort of great player is weird

I like Hagi. I think he has lots of potential. But last week against Hibs he was atrocious. Lost the ball numerous times, his first touch at times was a tackle.

Big season for him as despite being here nearly 2 years, he’s yet to nail down a consistent starting spot.

If we get offered big money in the summer I think we’d sell.

I take it you don't frequent twitter, after every game we play someone gets targeted for a pile on

Will reach the same level as Gattuso. Come to Scotland to learn how to deal with the hammer throwers and hatchet cunts like the Hibs prick then go to a real footballing league with normal authorities to develop and enhance your career to the highest level.

Mental what a pish shout this has turned out to be haha!

Back