Liewell's modus operandi. Next septic manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Janny

It'll be Larsson and Mjallby.
This, if only to placate the rabids till they can source a quality name, tbh the fat jap isnt wired up for 9.75 like the rest i think. He has made his money out of them and prob looking elsewhere now that the tide has turned.

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
If Rangers win the league this year, the hooped hordes will have the fat jap in the firing line as much as Lennon. Given the start they had the jap will not be forgiven or forgotten when the flogging starts. Malky the racist as boss is not selling 60k season tickets next year.
I had a wee lurk on kerryfale earlier. One was saying he expects 30k season tickets sold and the top tiers covered again if we win the league.

adastra

Will be funny watching their clamour to sack the manager who delivered the “unrivalled quadruple treble” (copywrite Shug) one week later when he gets his arse handed to him on a plate at Ibrox.

Walters80

If Rangers win tomorrow who'd want that job?

Miles behind in the league, out of Europe soon and stuck with Lennon's dreadful expensive signings with little or no money to improve things come January.

Strachan won't come back to a job he quit 11 years ago and no manager worth his salt is quitting a job in English football right now to come to them.

Which means another Ronny Deila type gaffer or Martin O'neil who's tactics are 20 years out of date, Mckay would probably be the best pick of a very bad bunch.

Div1872

I think Strachan will step in when Lennon is bumped

If we win tomorrow then it adds to the pressure on them

If Sparta Prague beat the scum on Thursday Lennon is sacked on Friday

Gogso

If Rangers win tomorrow who'd want that job?

Miles behind in the league, out of Europe soon and stuck with Lennon's dreadful expensive signings with little or no money to improve things come January.

Strachan won't come back to a job he quit 11 years ago and no manager worth his salt is quitting a job in English football right now to come to them.

Which means another Ronny Deila type gaffer or Martin O'neil who's tactics are 20 years out of date, Mckay would probably be the best pick of a very bad bunch.
They want Benitez!

rossgers

Official Ticketer
He certainly fits the profile for a scum manager, a bitter bigoted Catholic with no idea how to defend. I'm sure he'll be at least half oirish as well.

Thechemist

No chance of McKay taking over. If he did and we win the league by Easter lawell would know the hordes would go after him. Lennon will survive till at least the new year and if they did get rid of him then O’Neill or strachan would get the job till the summer

AriseSirWalter

Have saw lots of them say ‘go get Poch’ while others saying Martinez & Maloney. The levels of delusion are unreal.

They will have to change it but hopefully it’s in Feb, March.

I can’t see how lennon turns this around, his comments after game is as pleasing as results ‘need to change the culture’, ‘don’t know if we’re giving them too much information or not enough’. Today he had to stop himself from calling them unprofessional. Doesn’t have a game plan and his big players don’t seem to interested.

I can’t see how he turns it around, not saying they can’t win the league but would need us to collapse which isn’t looking likely.

roaring meg

Its hard to lennon seeing out the weekend iWhen the biggest and most successful club in glasgow shear some sheep in the morning but it would help us if he stayed.
I think he will be sacrificed

ekbear

If Rangers win the league this year, the hooped hordes will have the fat jap in the firing line as much as Lennon. Given the start they had the jap will not be forgiven or forgotten when the flogging starts. Malky the racist as boss is not selling 60k season tickets next year.
It’s almost coming full circle. 2nd January 2011, if we’d won that day the unwashed would have been chasing Lennon and Liewell down London Rd.

We have a real chance on the 2nd January 2021 to right the wrong, on so many levels, of that day.

Willger

They wont go with a big name because they can't afford to finance a splurge on transfers. They have spunked a fortune on absolute dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
change consent