Limited Edition Ibrox Gates – Officially Licensed Metal Artwork

Clackbear

I was actually surprised my order number was the low thousands, I thought they would have been way more popular. Glad I got one though.

jimmy5141

My order number is 1180 and I have just set up text alert when it has been sent out ( can be set up via email).

Bakubear

Would only buy if like a few comments they binned the two badges on the bottom as those gates need no additional and i think it drops the look from high end to average.

The Player ones are superb and would love if the done a Kind Richard version similar to moaning Miller's

nemessis

I sent an email the other day was told as was originally stated that it would be in September, and in my case probably mid September.

Last edited:

Clackbear

I'd say no more than £10 for material at a push
About 10 mins to cut
Not sure about the paint but probably powder coated for no more than 20 quid

Tbh though you’re not just paying for raw materials. I’d expect there were CAD drawings that were modified to suit the smaller form factor. On top of that there will have been prototypes and tests done to get the colours and graphics correct before it was finalised. All these things add up as additional costs over and above the raw materials.

I think the price is a bit expensive but it’s a unique bit of memorabilia that people are prepared to pay the money for. Myself included.

a_weir

Tbh though you’re not just paying for raw materials. I’d expect there were CAD drawings that were modified to suit the smaller form factor. On top of that there will have been prototypes and tests done to get the colours and graphics correct before it was finalised. All these things add up as additional costs over and above the raw materials.

I think the price is a bit expensive but it’s a unique bit of memorabilia that people are prepared to pay the money for. Myself included.

And licensing the badge from the club.

Berrytoon Bear

Dont do facebook, wonder where they got them made, absolute belters.

Looks like it's from these guys:

change consent