Liverpool Away

Are those who didn't entitled to purchase their seat match by match?
No but napoli tickets went on sale due to the circumstances and had an email not long ago to say Liverpool now on sale to mygers from the uefa returns I think

No but napoli tickets went on sale due to the circumstances and had an email not long ago to say Liverpool now on sale to mygers from the uefa returns I think
so it's safe to assume that the overwhelming vast majority did buy the 3 match package then

We have 46k season ticket holders in a 50k capacity stadium, how you planning on accommodating 5k away fans?
Not all 46k season ticket holders have signed up to all non league home games on cccs- many wait and see opposition before purchasing

All good.
But it was very quiet.
Were they just giving them out after they checked your name, or were you allocated a seat And you had to get that ticket?

what I’m saying is if I turn up with a mate who also had a ticket, will we be next to each other?

not that anyone is likely to actually be in their allocated seat!

Were they just giving them out after they checked your name, or were you allocated a seat And you had to get that ticket?

what I’m saying is if I turn up with a mate who also had a ticket, will we be next to each other?

not that anyone is likely to actually be in their allocated seat!
It's an away game. Stand where you want

Cousin has just been offered one in the Kop off my uncle who goes to most Liverpool games. He’s stuck in two minds over taking it because of the stand.

At least the Anfield Road end will be majority Rangers.

Anyone on a Samsung phone trying to download a ticket via pdf to Google wallet.
If you are having difficulties try a different pdf reader from Samsung pdf reader to open it .. Office worked for me.

Cousin has just been offered one in the Kop off my uncle who goes to most Liverpool games. He’s stuck in two minds over taking it because of the stand.

At least the Anfield Road end will be majority Rangers.
I’ve got two,from my nephew who works for LFCTV, just going to play the neutral card.

Back