Liverpool v Chelsea and Thursday's other football

0-0 at half time here in Italy, parma started the much better team and forced Handanovic into a wonder save.

Since then Inter have created 3-4 clear cut chances and should be out of sight, HT 0-0.

This whole pish your arm is offside it should be your feet ffs goal should have stood imo ,VAR is ruining the game

It annoys me so much how VAR seems to work fine in bundesliga, Series A, Champions league but the premier league seems a disaster.

Don’t get it.

Never offside.
That is a perfectly timed run in years gone by. VAR is awful.
Would much prefer VAR to work on the basis that If the offside call is so close that you need to draw a line you are onside. Advantage to the attacker

Remember when they used to give the attacker the benefit of the doubt.

They need to implement some sort of margin system with offside callls, it is not good for the game disallowing goals that are a ball hair offside

Tbh he had to make a move as his defence were in no mans land
He made half a move. Started, stopped then went again. He ended up in a position where he wasnt favourite for the tackle and couldnt use his hands. He wouldve been better dropping back a few yards into the box to give Werner more time to worry about the chance a few more seconds for the defender to get back.

Last edited:
They need to get this season over with and open up a big discussion with clubs over this VAR shite.

Decisions like that one are ruining the game. Probably lucky there's no supporters in the ground, means they are getting an easier ride with it.

Wenger was saying in an interview I watched that FIFA have made recommendations to change the rule so a dangling arm doesn’t mean you are offside, but it is up to IFAB to implement those rules.

Every EPL match I watch nowadays I find myself saying how utterly boring it is. We might not have the expensive quality but we have passion and incidents.

Total farce.
EvqcQ10WYAEWLiL

Its scandalous the money chelsea have spent

But their CB options are Zouma, Ruidiger, Christensen and a 50yo Tiago Silva

Plus Chilwell the latest in a long line of overhyped expensive players

Every EPL match I watch nowadays I find myself saying how utterly boring it is. We might not have the expensive quality but we have passion and incidents.

It’s totally soulless.

Off work last week I watched a lot of the shows covering the EPL from 90s early 00s.

They’d be best shelving those, but it highlights just how bad the product is now.

Corporate entities full of robots going through the motions in a non-contact sport refereed by wankers with a computer.

It’s shite.

The problem is - on screen they have to show precise moment they think ball is played forward by one player and also capture postion of player who then went on to receive the ball. So the camera angle can't be accurate at all.
It's guesswork unless you have freeze frames side on of both players at exact same moment

Back