Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final *MATCH THREAD*

Salah injury definitely killed the early momentum for Liverpool and the game in general, can see Real grinding out a 1-0 now.

So sad for Salah. Must be the most disappointing sub in the history of the game. Possibly the best player in the world being replaced by Adam Lafuckinglana!!

Ramos knew exactly what he was doing filthy fucking lady's front bottom
He is a fuucking cheating quunt. He knew exactly what he was doing. I have defended him to this point but no longer. He is a cheating bastard and if there is any justice in the world, Liverpool will will prevail.

I hope Sergio Ramos’ career is ended tonight. He deserves it.

Thats a fair interruption to play. Good few minutes with the 2 injuries/subs. Klopp needs to make sure that the break hasn't killed Liverpool's momentum.

I’m by no means a Liverpool fan so I say this as I see it, Ramos knew exactly what he was doing to Salah, fantastic player but he’s snidey as phuck.

Put Salah in an arm lock and dragged him to the ground. Looks like either a dislocated shoulder or at very least ligament damage.

Don’t think Ramos will be holidaying in Egypt anytime soon, if he misses the World Cup they’ll hunt him

Reactions: Mez
Amazing advert for tactics, hard work and discipline snuffing out a more talented team.

He is a fuucking cheating quunt. He knew exactly what he was doing. I have defended him to this point but no longer. He is a cheating bastard and if there is any justice in the world, Liverpool will will prevail.

I hope Sergio Ramos’ career is ended tonight. He deserves it.

There is nobody in the Liverpool team hard enough to try.

Ramos pulling off a wrestling move ,grabbing Salah's arm twisting it straight then falling on it .Totally deliberate and unbelievable cynical .Cheating Bassa

Based on not a single shot on goal and Liverpool having a lively start? Right you are.
They have stopped Liverpool scoring early like they had been doing to other teams, and look fairly controlled in possession apart from the final third, taking the sting out of Liverpool. Liverpool not had a clear chance other than the save which was a half chance. And Real will expect to finish the stronger. So it's going to plan for them so far IMO.

I'm not a Real fanboy by the way, don't mind if Liverpool win tonight out of respect for our new manager.

Genuinely a bit surprised at that Benzema stat there. 55 goals in the Champions League and 5th all time top scorer. I remember three of them against us quite well mind.

Is that offside?

I know the rule changed - there's no longer an argument for active/passive when deciding offside. Both were on side when the ball is played forward to Ronaldo. Keeper saves but the rebound falls to Benzama. When he gets the ball he's offside, but it's come off the keeper.

Back