Livingston Manager asked about suspension of SPL

Has he had the result of his "fit and proper" test yet ?

The virtual hearing was supposed to be this week but it was postponed yesterday.

Normal folk still have to go to work everyday. Footballers who get tested constantly will be fine.

Some players may have had breaches or picked up the illness. Same as any of us. We isolate and hopefully get better.

One team has caused this current debacle.

One team, Celtic FC

He’s working for another 19th Century Terrorist cuck, another who will do his ever failing masters bidding.

I have no doubt that those words are not his own.

In all seriousness I think you need to balance people's mental health a bit if the context is safe to do so. Elite sport is a safe context and should have the means to continue. People need a release and footballers (behaving in a bubble ) should give people that.

We are in a different place to the first lockdown, namely hospitals do have an effective treatment programme and back in March 20 this was an unknown quantity.

What can he say. He's still not demmed fit and proper from them so he can't say anything but what they want to hear.....

These threads usually bring out the hysterical among us, I’m surprised ‘It’s only a matter of time..’ hasn’t been written.

IMO on the pitch the league is now won. This is the next battle trying to keep football going and not suspended or cancelled.

at worst it should only be a 3/4 week break until the spike comes down. There’s no justification at all if they cancel it.

Honestly, I feel I could murder the next person that posts "And so it begins":mad::mad::mad:

I get the concern, we have seen corruption at the highest level in our game at the beginning of this pandemic. However, Look what's happening around you, every league in the world is getting played, add to that CL and EL. For the state America is supposed to be in, the NFL is still marching towards the Superbowl, NBA is under way and NHL starts this week. 100, 000 turned out to celebrate a College game victory in Alabama yesterday.

I do have a fear though , I fear that the panty wetters will kick up such a hissy fit on social media that it will actually push the agenda. There is no need for it

Last edited:
Any manager that supports the season has an alternative agenda that is nothing to do with the virus spreading. They're either admitting they're struggling badly and need an out, or simply admitting that their club isn't taking the correct precautions.

Other that Celtic with the first option, who are the other clubs that are going to admit to the other reason. Nobody's life is at risk if the players and staff behave.

Let’s be honest the Scottish government arent going to miscellaneously stop the league off the back of one team’s %^*& up. The season is not in danger.

Last edited:
I'm sick of these threads, the league isn't being postponed unless something drastically changes, given that cases are starting to stabilise in Scotland then there is no dramatic change.

Why does our enjoyment have to be dampned with daily threads about the league being postponed or cancelled ?

I'm sick of these threads, the league isn't being postponed unless something drastically changes, given that cases are starting to stabilise in Scotland then there is no dramatic change.

Exactly. Thousands of people are already extremely pissed off at the restrictions, they know that having games on keeps people in the house at the weekend. If they stopped it people would literally have nothing else to do to relax or enjoy. The more football on the telly, the more people stay in doors.

Jaymuz7,can you tell us how you know "he was a bear",sounds like he isn't anymore.no surrender w.a.t.p

Why does our enjoyment have to be dampned with daily threads about the league being postponed or cancelled ?
I just think people are worried mate and nervous, so have it in the back of our minds that it could maybe happen.

Would all make sense.
The poets behaviour has been far from normal. I mean we know they are scum but usually they’re not so forthright with it.

Would make a hell of a lot of more sense if they knew were the league was headed this year and knew something the rest of us don’t.

Public perception has a big part to play. There is an orchestrated campaign being driven by the dark side and some of the MSM to get football caned. He has even quoted that the health of the nation is more important than football.

I really like Martindale. He has no airs or graces about him and just tries to be himself. He has made mistakes, paid his dues and now is trying to better himself.

Im sure the answer he gave is just what he felt would be the right thing to say at that particular time. Nothing to see here imo, give the guy a break.

Back