Loser who threw the object

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Police have a policy of not taking action at the time for fear of creating greater public disorder. they will use CCTV to identify the individual and take action.

The Police have a policy of not taking action at the time for fear of creating greater public disorder. they will use CCTV to identify the individual and take action.
Sounds about right but Daft as anything. The police policies are piss poor in my opinion, your right but he's then allowed to possibly do it again if he likes, Get him out ASAP

You may disagree, but that morons actions are what people around the world will judge us by.

Not necessarily. I don't imagine you think that all Dynamo Dresden fans are likely to throw bulls heads onto the park, if you even knew that happened?

Not necessarily. I don't imagine you think that all Dynamo Dresden fans are likely to throw bulls heads onto the park, if you even knew that happened?

I don't give a %^*& about Dynamo Dresden. I care that some moron has thrown a coin that struck a linesman, and that it is getting national coverage.
When people talk about Rangers today, the topic will be coin throwing. This selfish dick has brought us all into his pathetic smallminded world.

I don't give a %^*& about Dynamo Dresden. I care that some moron has thrown a coin that struck a linesman, and that it is getting national coverage.
When people talk about Rangers today, the topic will be coin throwing. This selfish dick has brought us all into his pathetic smallminded world.

No and neither can I, my point was that our whole support won't be tarnished by the actions of one person, just like the example I gave.

People with an agenda will only talk about the coin throwing, but nationally and internationally it won't be quite the hot topic as you may think.

No and neither can I, my point was that our whole support won't be tarnished by the actions of one person, just like the example I gave.

People with an agenda will only talk about the coin throwing, but nationally and internationally it won't be quite the hot topic as you may think.

I don't disagree with your last comment per se. However, as we know, we have been targeted by certain sections of society and media. This plays into their hands. It feeds the flames, and ultimately shows the club, and by association the support in a negative light. It will also run and run, as the culprit can clearly be seen on TV coverage.

funny how it's being reported as coming from the Rangers support and not an individual within the Rangers supporting area, deflect and deny all you want but this is not being reported as the act of an individual, it is being put as the Rangers support.

The club and the support are in the news today for all the wrong reasons (defeat aside) thanks to this wanker.

I don't disagree with your last comment per se. However, as we know, we have been targeted by certain sections of society and media. This plays into their hands. It feeds the flames, and ultimately shows the club, and by association the support in a negative light. It will also run and run, as the culprit can clearly be seen on TV coverage.

Chances are he'll be identified and may well be caught, after that it will blow over as yesterday's news. Sure it'll give some bams the opportunity to paint the whole support as armed with 50p pieces ready to lob, but the reality is far from that.

Chances are he'll be identified and may well be caught, after that it will blow over as yesterday's news. Sure it'll give some bams the opportunity to paint the whole support as armed with 50p pieces ready to lob, but the reality is far from that.

We still go on about Dallas and Fernado being struck. We haven't forgotten, nor forgiven.

funny how it's being reported as coming from the Rangers support and not an individual within the Rangers supporting area, deflect and deny all you want but this is not being reported as the act of an individual, it is being put as the Rangers support.

The club and the support are in the news today for all the wrong reasons (defeat aside) thanks to this wanker.

"Deflect and deny!" What are you on about? I disagree that the whole support is tarnished by this, there you have it.

I disagree with that.

Is it positive publicity?

I have had to switch SSN off this morning, as it is constantly on the loop and once they brought Andy Fucking Wanker on to give his opinion and lecture us, I had had enough.

No doubt Dermot Gallagher also gave his opinion in the Monday Ref Watch spot and it will be added to the loop.

Thankfully we won the Ryder Cup yesterday to break the monotony.

I agree with @SPRINGBOKS. One arsehole has completely tarnished the reputation of both Rangers and our decent fans.

Just reported on national radio station " planet rock" which is London based....
How fùcking embarrassing

I think he deserves a talking to but don’t think it is something someone should lose their job over.
He's commited a criminal act mate, it's that simple. For all the negativity that's going to be coming our way, the supporters getting him dealt and out of the club is only a good thing. We as a support won't tolerate Ned behaviour.

We still go on about Dallas and Fernado being struck. We haven't forgotten, nor forgiven.

Were they perpetrators ever caught? I'm not sure if they were.

From a football fans point of view to keep being outraged by incidents for years to come you are probably right, it will crop up every 2-3 years. In reality, then it's miniscule to the wider public and will be yesterday's news soon.

Is it positive publicity?

I have had to switch SSN off this morning, as it is constantly on the loop and once they brought Andy Fucking Wanker on to give his opinion and lecture us, I had had enough.

No doubt Dermot Gallagher also gave his opinion in the Monday Ref Watch spot and it will be added to the loop.

Thankfully we won the Ryder Cup yesterday to break the monotony.

I agree with @SPRINGBOKS. One arsehole has completely tarnished the reputation of both Rangers and our decent fans.

Unfortunately it's negative publicity. It is a talking point at the moment, but I maintain that the whole support are not going to be tarnished by the actions of one individual.

We can disagree on it, it's fine. :)

"Deflect and deny!" What are you on about? I disagree that the whole support is tarnished by this, there you have it.
you disagree but everyone picking up a paper, tuning into the news on tv, reading on social media, listening to the radio are being told about a linesman being injured by an object thrown by the Rangers support *note the collective, not the individual*

Not been on this thread since last night. Was hoping the prick had handed himself in and already faced the fact he'll never step foot in Ibrox again.

It won't be long. The HD footage from the full game is available. He will be caught and shamed.

For those saying 'it will blow over'. No it won't. Forums such as this and social media have used the Hugh Dallas thing against the mentally challengeds since 1999. We can never again have that moral high ground thanks to this old ned.

One things for sure, we don't do cover ups or sweep things under the carpet at Rangers. All the Rangers fans I've saw on all social media platforms are fuming with the idiot that done this. He'll get found today at some point with the video that's going around and the amount of fans that want him caught for this.

What I'd like to add to the situation is, if you are the guy that done this. Do the right thing and hand yourself in mate. Don't embarrass the club further by letting this drag on. I know it's a bad situation to be in and having to walk into a police station and admit this is embarrassing, but you embarrassed the lot of us yesterday and you should do the right thing.

not that I condone it because I don't but have they ever caught whoever bottled the wee Rangers fan? or the people who threw the huge amount of projectiles that were thrown at our players during the years at the scumdome?

hopefully this moron is caught but it's interesting to see what is printed when it's us that are involved in something like this, rather than "person in green outfit" or a generic description like that

Lol

Do you treat every group of people by the actions of a few? That's not a popular opinion in this day and age

Aye, it's fucking hilarious isn't it. Some prick throws a coins at an official.
And like it or not. They're judging us by the actions of one man. As we do them.

Not been on this thread since last night. Was hoping the prick had handed himself in and already faced the fact he'll never step foot in Ibrox again.

It won't be long. The HD footage from the full game is available. He will be caught and shamed.

For those saying 'it will blow over'. No it won't. Forums such as this and social media have used the Hugh Dallas thing against the mentally challengeds since 1999. We can never again have that moral high ground thanks to this old ned.
I'm in agreement with you over this, we are being tarnished and it won't blow over for a good while. However, the Dallas incident was only part of a large scale public disorder. They will NEVER be made to forget that and we will always have the moral high ground over that, yesterdays bullshit from an absolute fuckwit notwithstanding.

I despair of these pissed up halfwits. Why bring the support into disrepute with a mindless moment of trying to act the big man?

Plenty of instances elsewhere of missiles raining down on players but nothing said about it is fair comment, but we need to be a bit wider than this.

It's a forlorn hope because you'll always get them.

Aye, it's fucking hilarious isn't it. Some prick throws a coins at an official.
And like it or not. They're judging us by the actions of one man. As we do them.
No your hilarious mate not the incident.
It's regrettable that it happened but I personally don't give a %^*& what others are saying but if you want to be judged well carry on with self loathing

It's regrettable that it happened but I personally don't give a %^*& what others are saying but if you want to be judged well carry on with self loathing

Good for you. And while I'm at it, I don't want to be judged, but I am, as are you.
%^*& all to do with self loathing, a term in itself which is a cop out. But hey, we'll agree to disagree.

Really? You seriously don't give a toss what people say about Rangers, the supporters etc?

you disagree but everyone picking up a paper, tuning into the news on tv, reading on social media, listening to the radio are being told about a linesman being injured by an object thrown by the Rangers support *note the collective, not the individual*

One outlet reports an object thrown from "the crowd". Regardless, not every Rangers supporter will be viewed as throwing coins at the game.

To use your post as a quote, for the whole Rangers support to throw one object it must have been massive. Nobody is going to believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back