Loser who threw the object

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it doesn't take anything away. You will never be able to stop people from doing things like this.

As I said in another post, Scotland, Britain even, is awash with people who will get puggled and commit random acts of violence. It happens every single day. Even though I do think this guy will serve time, the threat of jail has little to no effect on these types of twats.
Were on the same page mate, fully agree man. Somethings gotta change though, Stewards, police, ref should all have been over there and game stopped even for a few minutes and a direct action put in place, what that would be well thats up for debate. seemed to me they just carried on regardless with line-o smiling when being patched up.

Some guy jonnyya i read a couple of his posts and that was enough for me, never went through entire thread but from what i seen he seems to be defending the scumbag? Am i wrong?
I didnt notice the person you are talking about

The guy is a shite and deserves all coming his way but 14 pages of what is effectively repetition?

Not buying this talk of it being a "moment of idiocy/madness /whatever". It was a premeditated assault by a scumbag ned. An incident like this is the evidence they'll use to push through strict liability.

The only non-premeditaed throwing incident might be the one where someone threw a cup of coke at petrov. I can see that being an instantaneous recation (albeit stupid). But for someone to take something out their pocket, be it a phone, lighter or coin, then that requires a moment of thought.

I think that its crazy that given the time of the incident, CCTV or TV footage wasnt able to see this, work out what seat it came from and have stewards and police together go remove him at the very worst have them in the isle and top of the steps to grab him on the way out. As soon as it happened surely the police should be asking for a tv replay instantly to try and determine who did it

Sure that may well happen given the random sentences given out in the country, but he should for sure be arrested, made to stand in front of a judge and be punished for it.
Not just given a talking to like some are suggesting.
We as a support should be a t the forefront to bring him to justice and not hide it away as if it did not happen.

A fine and paying the victim a sum of compensation is enough punishment for that stupid act of idiocy imo!

Last edited:
The incident itself and the break for treatment totally took the momentum out us as well.

We had actually started the first half ok but as soon as that happened the 4-5 minute stoppage give Livi some respite.

Last edited:
The guy has made a huge mistake and I’ve no doubt he’ll be caught and charged.
Football banning order? Probably. Fined x ££. Likely. Compensation order? Perhaps.

No problem with some or all of the above.

Jail? Unless the guy has previous, a custodial sentence is over the top in my opinion.

The guy will get caught. Very obvious that any bear does anything daft there will be an outcry until they are dealt with.

He shouldn't have done it but this grassing culture isnt great.

The guy will get caught. Very obvious that any bear does anything daft there will be an outcry until they are dealt with.

Devils Advocate here, do you think the Celtic fans were right to hide who hit that kid with a bottle?

There'll be no need for anyone to stick him in though, anyway, the image that's going about will be enhanced and he'll be bang to rights.

But you'd like to find out who hit Fernando, and Dallas, and the young Bear that got hit with the bottle at Hampden. That all requires inside knowledge, and also a conscience. Or as you put it, a grass.

'Grassing culture'? FFS. Can we not grow up? We're not teenage neds that don't really know any better and are trying to impress each other. That idiot should be identified and hammered.
We need to take responsibility for our actions and act like adults. Thinking and talking like wannabe gangsters is part of the problem.

Now being highlighted by Jim White on talk sport.. thanks to the complete moron for bringing the club and support into disrepute.
Just heard it myself mate, i always like what Danny Murphy has to say on there aswell. He speaks alot of sense in my opinion

The only way this can be redeemed, is to find the culprit, and hand him over. We can't ever claim the moral high ground when morons like this besmirch the name and tarnish the reputation of our great club, and go hidden and unpunished.
We have hounded others, classic case in point the roofer from NI. Let's clean up our own act.

Surely with seating plans. just like when you order a ticket at Ibrox, The seat where the idiot threw it from can be identified. Possibly what batch it was, what supporters club it went too etc. Or if not the name of who bought and paid for it. im sure if it was at Ibrox i myself could work out using the seating plan on our own website where it came from within a seat or two to narrow it down. Would take all of 5 minutes tops

Nobody likes a grass. Just saying, like.
Even if the guy is a muppet.
I've told before of the clown in front of me when we played Porto in the CL in 2005 who threw a coin when they had a corner.
He got a slap and warned, when he did it a second time I quite happily told the police.

I couldn't give a fùck for some ned code of honour, Rangers are far too important to me.

By the way, this was the same season we were deprived of a trip to see Rangers in the San Siro because the Inter fans had behaved exactly like the dickhead in our support.

'Grassing culture'? FFS. Can we not grow up? We're not teenage neds that don't really know any better and are trying to impress each other. That idiot should be identified and hammered.
We need to take responsibility for our actions and act like adults. Thinking and talking like wannabe gangsters is part of the problem.

My initial point is that he will be caught. Its on camera ffs.

The I'm no a grass culture is how the Catholic Church have gotten away with raping children.

I guess the I'm no a grass brigade support their actions? Or is there a scale available that details what is acceptable to grass on?

Jock Stein took the crimes of a catalogue of paedophiles to the grave.
If he had his way, the half century of child abuse still wouldn't have been known of.
A vile horrible cùnt who's lack of action allowed many more lives to be ruined.

At least he's no' a grass though.

But you'd like to find out who hit Fernando, and Dallas, and the young Bear that got hit with the bottle at Hampden. That all requires inside knowledge, and also a conscience. Or as you put it, a grass.

Retribution for the kid would be better.

CCTV will or should have seem many caught and punished if plod or clubs so desire.

The point I'm making is that the guy will be caught, tv will ensure that.

He's fucked up. He will no doubt get dealt with by the courts, possibly severely as tends to happen to our fans.

Devils Advocate here, do you think the Celtic fans were right to hide who hit that kid with a bottle?

There'll be no need for anyone to stick him in though, anyway, the image that's going about will be enhanced and he'll be bang to rights.
But that's the point in making about he's already bang to rights re whats already out there.

The only non-premeditaed throwing incident might be the one where someone threw a cup of coke at petrov. I can see that being an instantaneous recation (albeit stupid). But for someone to take something out their pocket, be it a phone, lighter or coin, then that requires a moment of thought.
and the guy who through that cup was banned within 48hrs, hoping for a similar outcome here with add ons

He desereves to be grassed on
He will be caught as there is enough evidence out there.

His actions were wrong and not many condoning it.

Point is in light of evidence there is no need for this clamour to hang the guy as he will no doubt get football ban and a fine and Rangers won't sweep it.

the game was stopped due to this for 5 minutes yesterday and as stated previously it killed our momentum, but in that time it's just a shame the support in the vicinity of this fuckwit didn't hand the prick over

He will be caught as there is enough evidence out there.

His actions were wrong and not many condoning it.

Point is in light of evidence there is no need for this clamour to hang the guy as he will no doubt get football ban and a fine and Rangers won't sweep it.
Yes there is, as anyone like this needs to be as far away from our club A.S.A.P Live on telly broadcast round the world. He needs found or grassed up a.s.a.p

So it's now 11:15, this buck eejit must have sobered up by now, you will be identified and arrested it's only a matter of time.
If you are truly sorry and it was a 'moment of madness' then do the right thing and hand yourself in, apologize and take the consequences of being a complete pr*ck.

Nobody likes a grass. Just saying, like.
Even if the guy is a muppet.

So, are you saying that no matter what anyone does that tarnishes our clubs name, we should say nothing and just let it go???

Fucking name him and shame him, he has tarnished EVERY rangers supporter whether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back