Loser who threw the object

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way we as a support can redeem ourselves after this is by identifying the lad and letting Rangers know.

The clubs attempts to get this cretin should not come up against the wall of silence that we'd come to expect from fans over at the Girodome
What do you meen redeen iurselves?

Look I’m not supporting this clown in anyway I’m merely pointing out that no matter if bears phone up and stick him in he is caught anyway.

He’ll get whatevers coming to him and he has no one to blame but himself.

Who threw the bottle at the 6 year old at hampden? We've no idea. Why because Celtic fans never spoke up. How do you feel about their wall of silence and should that perhaps be the difference between us and them.

Lets show a bit of decency here

poetish behaviour from whoever threw the missile.
You can be certain that the blame for this will be collective and not just aimed at this one idiot.
Maybe he can redeem himself a bit by going to the Police and making a full apology to the linesman.
Otherwise this plays right into the hands of every one who hates us, and I'm certain the club will be penalised.
Hopefully this will be dealt with quickly.

bleep bleeop

Union bears were fansticic tjodsyM

Extasesee
Seriously????

You do realise that’ll mean criminal convictions and probabbly lose his job.
%^*& the media

They should be the last cunts we give a %^*& about.
What do you meen redeen iurselves?
Feeeaaaaaar:)

%^*& me.... I think I've found the one who done it :D

The guy that threw the coin is a prick, and deserves everything he gets. It’s clearly something he’s had planned as well, that makes it all the worse. He had the coin in his hand ready to throw- who the feck stands there holding a pound coin, waiting on the moment to throw it?

Forget the result yesterday for 5mins. Yes it was disappointing, yes 2 stoppage time goals in earlier away games have seriously cost us and yes Stevie G and our players have got it badly wrong on Sun.
The fan focus right now should be on bettering our image as a Football club.

For those of you not caring what others (media, general public) think, you are living in the wrong age. Social media has ensured the blooded linos head will be newsworthy to anyone interested worldwide and when you take into account recent disorder incidents in Macedonia, Maribor, Aberdeen and the home ties v Osijnek and Wigan, we've got some serious off field issues that need addressed

The likes of Adidas Nike etc will not come near us with a barge pole as long as this negative publicity continues to circulate

So where do we go from here?

1) We start by identifying culprits to Rangers or authorities and banning those on forums more concerned about abusing potential 'grasses' as they put it and defending the indefensible. This isnt a scheme or a pub or a jail or a school playground this is our football club and its reputation's being dragged through the mud on a national and on todays showings international scale

2) we need the club to issue strong statements condemning this behaviour. Leave the sneaky silent approach to that club in the East end. I get it we're still waiting on names for the two kids who were bottled at Hampden, the lighter thrown at ricksen, Dallas coin attack etc. Let that be their approach. We need to show more class here

3) For all supporters buses, groups of pals that travel together if you've got a boy going to the game eith you whos a fu**king headcase and hes had too much drink and whatever else and is quite clearly going to make a c**t of themselves then have a word, watch him closely

Nobody cheered louder yesterday than the likes of Celtic, Hibs amd Aberdeen fans who seen our club let itself down on two fronts yesterday. Forget the faux outrage, they can now use that blooded image as an arguement settler for years to come

Recently we have had foodbank donations piling in, a sucessful armed forces celebration and our matchday fan zones coming along just nicely yet all thats become a distant memory because of yet another embarressment

Gloves off Bears. Time to tackle the neds head on and reclaim our club back. It may not be in your nature to report matters but if you care about the club you'll see past that

I expect the ned to be arrested in the coming day or so, and he only has himself to blame for being a loutish thug.

Compare and contrast to the two young Rangers supporters bottled by Celtic supporters, no media witch-hunt to out them protected by fellow fans.

Same for the ones who pelted Dallas Ricksen Novo the Rangers doctor and many more, will take no lectures from those Animals.

99% of posts I have seen want this cretin dealt with, compare that to the way the manky mob defend their own thugs.

Were there no bears around either incident to witness or film the cretins who did either of these despicable assaults?

Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.

Had it been the other way around that lot would stop at nothing to get one of us into bother. When we dont protect our own and use the justice system to our advantage, we have no complaints.

If it’s quite alright I will worry about our away form rather than a couple of idiots that may follow us.

Every team has a couple - the fact is we travelled with more away fans than anyone in the uk this weekend and there was one idiot who acted on his own. We got beat and played terribly and there was no trouble after the game.

Granted it doesn’t look great but to deflect the terrible performance by focusing on this is giving the players and the management an out.

We don’t win 55 by being the best behaved. I want 55 more than anything.

You know what, I had replies for what you said but fuck that, it gives you more attention.

To sum it up, what a load of utter shite and you never had to make a new thread for this.

Edit: this was in reply to a thread that has rightly been merged into this one by admin

Last edited:
If it’s quite alright I will worry about our away form rather than a couple of idiots that may follow us.

Every team has a couple - the fact is we travelled with more away fans than anyone in the uk this weekend and there was one idiot who acted on his own. We got beat and played terribly and there was no trouble after the game.

Granted it doesn’t look great but to deflect the terrible performance by focusing on this is giving the players and the management an out.

We don’t win 55 by being the best behaved. I want 55 more than anything.

Ive said forget the result for 5mins not forget it entirely

Ive also listed the major issues caused by not one but a number of fans in recent weeks/months

We have no influence over the team selections but we can make a difference within our own fanbase

Seriously????

Do you realise that actions have consequences and you can't just get away with throwing a coin at someone, splitting their head open? If you're a working man and have a lot to lose.

There will be reputational damage to Rangers FC and ordinary bears like you and me will now be tarred with the same brush because of our very own "Juan Ghuy".

He deserves whatever will come his way.

Seriously????

Your point being? The guy is a coward and deserves all he gets. Absolute embarrassment making us all look bad.

You know what, I had replies for what you said but fuck that, it gives you more attention.

To sum it up, what a load of utter shite and you never had to make a new thread for this.

If you truely believe that Gary then you're part of the problem

Do you realise that actions have consequences and you can't just get away with throwing a coin at someone, splitting their head open? If you're a working man and have a lot to lose.

There will be reputational damage to Rangers FC and ordinary bears like you and me will now be tarred with the same brush because of our very own "Juan Ghuy".

He deserves whatever will come his way.
I don't think he deserves to go to jail for throwing a coin. The person that threw it should be banned.

If you truely believe that Gary then you're part of the problem

I am part of the problem for saying you are an attention seeker for starting a new thread?

If you had used the thread where people are already discussing this then you would see my views on morons throwing coins. Apparently you have to bring up incidents most people are not even aware of as well, good job on that.

Looks likely timing of his hand an the linesman stooping are spot on
Id agree mate. Line-o just running past at the bottom, nobhead throws it and you can see the linesman dip down and reach for the back of his head. Lets hope the idiot is found soon and banned for life. It was a hell of a shot considering coins dont fly straight. It could have quite easily hit a young fan or lady or something that were near the front. Getting him banned and up in court

Genuinely don’t know how many times I have to say this but No, I don’t think someone throwing a coin should be arrested. Hardly crime of the century. He shouldn’t have done it and should have a talking to by his mates definately.
He split the guys head open. Of course he would, and should, be arrested. Absolutely moronic stuff.

I don't think he deserves to go to jail for throwing a coin. The person that threw it should be banned.

The sentence, if it ever gets that far, will depend on how the court views the severity of it, their past criminal history, any early pleas, remorse shown, if they need rehabilitation, other social report stuff. It isn't judged on the act itself.

I am part of the problem for saying you are an attention seeker for starting a new thread?

If you had used the thread where people are already discussing this then you would see my views on morons throwing coins. Apparently you have to bring up incidents most people are not even aware of as well, good job on that.

Whos not aware of the incidents i mentioned? They made the national news, papers. There was Police involvment in each case. Bury your head in the sand all you like Gary but it all happened and we need to root it out.

As for you thinking i made the thread for attention and to single you out you're on one. Ive no idea who you are and without looking back cant even remember what post you're refering to

There is a thread on this already. One idiot and we already have a 12 pager. No need for another. IMO.

If you're walking down the street and someone targets you, throws a coin at you, hits you on the head and splits it open, you think this guy doesn't deserve to be arrested?

Whos not aware of the incidents i mentioned? They made the national news, papers. There was Police involvment in each case. Bury your head in the sand all you like Gary but it all happened and we need to root it out.

As for you thinking i made the thread for attention and to single you out you're on one. Ive no idea who you are and without looking back cant even remember what post you're refering to

You should really calm down and I will say it again, maybe look in the huge thread where people are discussing it already.

The sentence, if it ever gets that far, will depend on how the court views the severity of it, their past criminal history, any early pleas, remorse shown, if they need rehabilitation, other social report stuff. It isn't judged on the act itself.
I know that I'm reacting to the various ott reactions that he should get jailed and one person saying he should get 3 years! seriously that is just mad.

what this person has done is stupid and there is no place for it but 3 years for throwing a coin!

See all this “he’s not a Rangers fan” and “he’s not a true supporter”. Erm, yes he is. That’s just the “no true Scotsman” fallacy. Face it, there’s are scumbag Rangers supporters out there just as there are scum bags who follow every team.

If you're walking down the street and someone targets you, throws a coin at you, hits you on the head and splits it open, you think this guy doesn't deserve to be arrested?
For christ sake! Of course, someone should be arrested but given that he would be attacking a Rangers fan he would be allowed to walk free!

I know that I'm reacting to the various ott reactions that he should get jailed and one person saying he should get 3 years! seriously that is just mad.

what this person has done is stupid and there is no place for it but 3 years for throwing a coin!

It’s not for “throwing a coin” though, it’s for injuring somebody in an assault. Same reason murder gets a stiffer sentence than attempted murder - the intent is the same, but the end result makes a difference. Same reason punching someone and giving them a fat lip will get a much more lenient sentence than punching someone who falls and hits their head and dies - the intent of the punch was the same but the end result matters

Nobody should be throwing anything at anyone at the football but the mhedia didnt exactly go ott when the tramps recently played St Johnstone and after they scored and s a scum fan threw a flare onto the pitch..do the mhedia have footage of the scum fan that threw that as Im pretty sure the Police said they would be coming down hard on anyone that had flares and threw them at football matches.
Seriously mate. There are times when it's right to highlight the double standards in the media, and there are plenty of valid examples. This isn't one of those times. The ned who launched that has handed them an open goal. Hopefully he's weeded out.

Of course it would be. Remember the ‘old firm shame game’?

I’m absolutely disgusted with this cretin.
They are more interested in a coin thrower that Livingston best result for years on the back pages.

The fool who threw it need banned for a long time, I’m sure if he ether bought a ticket as a season ticket holder he will be easily traced or if he was on a supporters bus the club will be put under great pressure to name him or the rest of the bus will suffer by getting no tickets
Selfish arse

What has any Masonic Lodge, Orange Lodge or anything got to do with it? Thats a mentally challenged comment.

So far off the Mark with that comment!

The guy couldn't be trusted with a pound never mind a penny.

I stand by my comment and would not want to sit beside the guy who threw that coin in any scenario.

You would of got the impression the person who flung the coin slept with all these FF posters wife's

Talk about wow

poetish behaviour from whoever threw the missile.
You can be certain that the blame for this will be collective and not just aimed at this one idiot.
Maybe he can redeem himself a bit by going to the Police and making a full apology to the linesman.
Otherwise this plays right into the hands of every one who hates us, and I'm certain the club will be penalised.
Hopefully this will be dealt with quickly.

Any apology will be fake and forced. The twat was shaking his fist in celebration when he realised he’d hit the linesman

For christ sake! Of course, someone should be arrested but given that he would be attacking a Rangers fan he would be allowed to walk free!
Come on you're being silly now.

Sure the is over reaction on the thread and I agree with you that 3 years for this would be overkill.
Throwing a coin with the intent to injure deserves a custodial sentence and banned from every ground in Britain.

The question is how long is the sentence. 1-6 months.

You would of got the impression the person who flung the coin slept with all these FF posters wife's

Talk about wow

What’s your view on the Celtic fans who hit Rangers kid with a bottle or Rangers player with a lighter or referee with a coin?

The furthest thing from my mind while watching a game is to throw stuff at the officials.Give them verbals aye but throwing coins and lighters is low.Sorry but it's just scummy.

A lot of people posting have no idea what 'no one likes us we don't care' is about.

It's a message to other clubs about being the best and not caring if they hate us for winning, its not about incidents like yesterday ffs

Yesterdays scumbag will be caught and charged and rightly so, he doesn't represent the support, every single club in the world has a minority of arseholes who follow them, we are no different in this regard.

What we need to do is let the police do their job and then let the club ban him, its an isolated incident we shouldn't be out with pitchforks in the off chance Nike don't give us a pair of Cortez.

PS Shoedog is a great book for those who haven't read it.

It’s not for “throwing a coin” though, it’s for injuring somebody in an assault. Same reason murder gets a stiffer sentence than attempted murder - the intent is the same, but the end result makes a difference. Same reason punching someone and giving them a fat lip will get a much more lenient sentence than punching someone who falls and hits their head and dies - the intent of the punch was the same but the end result matters

just shut up! There are times on this board I read this and think .. why! this is one of these times! You don't need to give me a rundown on the law as over the last week, I've written to the Lord Advocate regarding the Law and anti-Protestant hate crime and the Justice Minister and the collapse of the Effigies trial.

You don't know this guy's intent unless you happened to be standing beside him at the time and he turned to you and he told you his intent!

I've said more than a few times this guy is an idiot and has no place in our support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back