Lutonloyal - Alan Adair - RIP

Knew Alan from away trips in Europe and a lovely guy.

Sad, sad news and condolencies to friends and family.

R.I.P, Alan

Sad to hear this. A fine poster and by all accounts a lovely man. Condolences to his family and friends.

Rest East Alan.

Very sorry to hear this. He came across as a really nice and knowledgeable guy on here.
Thoughts with with his friends and family.

RIP @lutonloyal / Alan ... May you rest easy and condolences to your friends and family :(

Always a poster I noticed just because of the Luton part of his username we have supporters far and wide :)

Really really saddened to hear this.
Met Alan a few times, and he was absolutely Luton daft but also completely loved us so much too.
They Spanish police have a lot to answer for.
That beating, from them, began the start of his Rheumatic Arthritis, and with the drugs you take to combat that, it can lead to cancer amongst other things.
I know this as I also have RM.
Rest in peace big man, you will be sadly and massively missed.WATP

Rest in Peace, Alan.
Didn't know the man personally but I'm always saddened to hear of anyone being diagnosed with prostate cancer. Something I have personal experience of. So all the aged 50+ men of Follow Follow, don't let a fellow bear's passing be in vain, make sure you all get checked out

My work colleague who's a Luton fan has told me Alan Adair passed away in his sleep last night.

He announced on 17th Feb he was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.

He was admitted to Willen hospice in Milton keynes yesterday.

RIP Alan.

My work colleague who's a Luton fan has told me Alan Adair passed away in his sleep last night.

RIP Alan.

RIP Alan. RIP BROTHER

No disrespect but I want Coventry to go up know a few good lads in the Coventry loyal and Coventry have been through as much crap as us as a club.

Congratulations Luton Town. Have no affiliation with either club, but it’s nice to see a different club go up to the EPl

Back