Lutonloyal - Alan Adair - RIP

I’ve been torn over this - I know a few Coventry fans and I wanted them to see their team promoted but was aware of Alan Adair, I think I sent something to him for one of his books.

Rest in Peace, Alan.
Didn't know the man personally but I'm always saddened to hear of anyone being diagnosed with prostate cancer. Something I have personal experience of. So all the aged 50+ men of Follow Follow, don't let a fellow bear's passing be in vain, make sure you all get checked out

I'd second that, obviously not good to hear you have it but better knowing early than not knowing at all.

I did think of Luton Loyal when they won and obviously sad to hear he has passed but I'm sure he'll be having a ball tonight .

RIP Alan.

Lovely bloke, think I first met him in Bern, seen him a few times at other European away trips after that and enjoyed his posts on a football nostalgia page on Facebook. Last time I saw him was this time last year at Malaga Airport when I was about to fly back after Seville, he'd lost his wallet or phone and was worried his daughter wouldn't be too pleased. He'd have definitely enjoyed the end of this season with Luton.

Back