Man U getting horsed 2-0 at home by Burnley

I seriously hope we draw them in the Europa if we both get through. FWIW I think it's more likely we'll get through and they won't!

they used to laugh at liverpool. there the new liverpool. I cant think what top manager would want to take them over and could then actually get them back to the top. would be a big job over many seasons.

I love seeing them do so bad a team full of egos thats the problem. Imagine having a gaffer like OGS who sits in front of a camera after a defeat with a smirk on his face blowing smoke up the players arses id be going off my nut!

Players like shaw, lingard, fred, pogba, phil jones (LOL) harry f*ckin macguire as your captain? Hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Just said in our group chat there is nothing positive at all about them just one - one really exciting player in Rashford but he’s out and cant honestly think of one really good signinh they have made in years

Pochettino looks a cert to be in the door. Not happening for OGS, hes getting a bit of a pass at the moment due to his exploits as a player and the fact the media down there like him. Man Utd fans must be pulling their hair out and then realising youve got diddies like Lingard as your hope for turning things around. Turning into a clusterfuck of a club.

And they want to spend how much on a 16 year old? United need a clear out from board down to squad. It will be years before they compete again

See a lot of similarities with him and Murty. It's clear the guy needs to be put out of his misery. Board hiding behind him for me.

They just need to put OGS out his misery. Yes things are a shambles above him but his record is really terrible

Tv commentators love a huge fall from grace as well. Good for filling some minutes with shots of the crowd leaving in their droves.

I can’t believe how bad they are just now I dong know how much longer there manager can last not looking good for him

To be fair with a 2015 kick off it would have been similar at the end even if they had been winning 2-0.

As a Burnley fan I'm not getting too excited yet. Last two times we've played them at Old Trafford, we've gone 2 up and both times we've drawn 2-2 with stoppage time goals.
Incidentally, three of the last seven times Man Utd have gone 2 down at home it was to Burnley.
Congrats mate - you held on this time :cool:

Reactions: Dom
I work in an office where about 5 or 6 people 'support' Man Utd despite coming from all over the world and having no attachment to Manchester other than the team. I am taking great joy in watching them being exposed for the plastics they are.

Burnley's second goal was an excellent strike.

Haven't seen Old Trafford look that empty before the end of a match before.

Must be time for a change for them.

Back