Manager Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Ferguson then we are well and truly skint and f\/cked for longer than I anticipated.

Nae Barry, Nae Rangers right enough.

Need mair pics of McInnes' bit on the side to cheer me up.

DBVbrMYVwAM4-_m.jpg

I know it's a strange thing to say, but she looked better with her clothes on - in the other photo.

I remember when we were looking to replace John Greig, the applicants (McLean, Fergie) were literally filmed walking through the doors at Ibrox on their way to the interviews. There was no secrecy at all then. Changed days indeed. I genuinely have no clue who our next manager will be.

Moult,Morgan,Walker and McLean would do that from January onwards. Then look to add quality players in 2/3 positions. Being lucky with signings and getting rid of unwanted players, we could have a decent squad come next summer.

We need our signings to be good and theirs to be bad. Them failing to qualify for another champs league season would go a long way aswell. Even if they got europa, they could be playing thurs-sat and constantly playing catch-up. Thats the hope I have.
I know they’d be what we’re looking for but I doubt they will all come if they don’t think they’re starting games most weeks. And most of those wouldn’t be.

Calderwood Loyal please step up and tell us if this will be announced tomorrow ?

I remember when we were looking to replace John Greig, the applicants (McLean, Fergie) were literally filmed walking through the doors at Ibrox on their way to the interviews. There was no secrecy at all then. Changed days indeed. I genuinely have no clue who our next manager will be.
And the media enjoyed telling us when they knocked us back

My point is look at our bench. Young boys and players who wouldn't be near our squad in a title winning team.

We need major surgery if we're going to be winning titles and playing in europe

I agree, and i agree with super gers as well on the Nemane signing, he has been woefully out of his depth since his arrival and in his fleeting appearances has looked dire.

Can see it being pretty much revealed/announced over the weekend, with an official unveiling at a media conference on Monday.

We cant have this go on over the weekend lol its brain damage.
I know mate - I'm bored out my tits with it and have gone even more brain dead than normal.

But the way it has gone I wouldn't be surprised if it is not officially announced until Monday.

Some of the stuff we've been resorted to posting on here while we wait is beyond retardation :D:D- and I fully include myself in that !! :D

In context his record at Bristol is ok. Saved them then halved budget led to downward spiral.
Oh and I think you'll find most managers never win a major trophy in their entire career.

For what it’s worth, Jim White said on Talksport this morning that he spoke to Dave King last night and there hasn’t been any developments.

Season the above with a pinch of salt, of course.

We all backed the unknown entities of Mark and Pedro. We know that McInness has been decent with Dolly. He will have a larger budget with Rangers but will also have higher expectations placed on him. Hopefully the suit isn’t too heavy for him.
There was plenty of people on here shouting for Warburton long before he was linked with us. It might not have ended well but he certainly wasn’t a complete unknown like Pedro was. Warburton was exactly the type of manager we should’ve been going for according to some.

Reports appearing we've contacted Gio to discuss the job. Jeez, constant contradictions over what's going on. I'll just be relieved when the saga is finally over. But still hope we can land Gio ....

Reports appearing we've contacted Gio to discuss the job. Jeez, constant contradictions over what's going on. I'll just be relieved when the saga is finally over. But still hope we can land Gio ....

Are these 'reports' from Follow Follow, the online Rangers forum?

Yesterday? Perchance.

I saw that on Newsnow, source didn't look to reliable though. Just decided to ignore it.

Here was the source I saw it on: http://sportwitness.co.uk/rangers-made-contact-van-bronckhorst-vacant-Ibrox-job/

Clickbait nonsense.

Think that's 'yesterday's news' mate. Rumour was in vogue for few hours until cwoodloyal posted McInnes was a 'done deal'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back