Manchester United versus Liverpool today.

Martin Tyler loves his own opinion these days. Stick to commentating and leave the analysis up to the others.

If that’s deemed not a free kick, Origi needs booked for diving.
He should be. It’s an embarrassment what he tried to get away with there, dying swan act

These are some of the reasons why most folks can’t stand Liverpool, as exciting as they are as a team to watch

Hopefully this will shut up the people who insist Mane is better than Salah. Without Salah, he's been a absolute ghost through 40 minutes

For me that decision just confirms VAR is useless. Referees pick and choose when to apply the correct decisions.

I’d imagine the Liverpool forums will now be full of “manager and players shat it today”, “Henderson needs dropped and stripped of captaincy” posts...
Think they’re a bit more relaxed due to being clear at the top and winning the UCL last year.

Hope you get some likes though.

But the experts said 4-0 Rangers and 5-0 Liverpool?

Are you telling me football's unpredictable and spontaneous or something? Or that teams in poor form can up their game?

Liverpool got away with one V Leicester a couple weeks ago. Mane dived but because there was contact he got the penalty. Originally has also dived there so it's the right decision imo but it does highlight the ridiculous inconsistency with this process.

I’d imagine the Liverpool forums will now be full of “manager and players shat it today”, “Henderson needs dropped and stripped of captaincy” posts...

Why would they?

they win things like champs league, and are at moment 5 clear?

we’ve won nothing in 8 years.

He should be. It’s an embarrassment what he tried to get away with there, dying swan act

These are some of the reasons why most folks can’t stand Liverpool, as exciting as they are as a team to watch

Liverpool are disliked by plenty but, let's not kid ourselves, every team in that league have guys diving and feigning injury on a weekly basis. Its sadly become part of the fabric down there now.

Considering they’re arch bottlers in the league they’d probably be well within their right

Don’t see any issue so far.
Minimal contact on Origi who went down far too easily.
Mane handled it so the goal is ruled out as per the rule now.
Liverpool need to seriously up their game, making Man Utd look a decent side is some going.

This game reminds me of ours earlier Man U don't have the quality of Liverpool but every player is up for the battle and winning their tackles and deserve their lead but it shows even world class teams can have off days

Back