Manchester United versus Liverpool today.

Liverpool beat all the top teams that season and showed fantastic consistency bar that one period after Rafa had that mad rant.

Meanwhile United most to Liverpool and Chelsea a few times but won the league by being consistent against the rest of the league.
Didn’t they win 4-1 at Old Trafford?

Torres and Gerrard were immense that game and across that season as I recall

They did. Torres used to give Vidic nightmares. Gerrard scored a brilliant free kick too.
Just read on the BBC live feed that game was the last time Utd lost a home league game where they had been in the lead.

Apparently they’ve never lost a game in the Premier League where they’ve been ahead at HT. mental

That is exactly why I hate it!
Even with VAR decisions like the Origi foul, it still divides opinion.
If it were up to me I'd let the referee (with the help of assistants) referee the game and leave it at goal line technology only.

Fair one mate. Tbh I get fed up with the endless 'the refs are cheating bastards' comments week after week.

I thought man utd at home,7/2 odds was a great bet
When are man utd ever odds against at home,no matter how bad they been playing,and liverpool's shit record there,way overpriced,I'm hoping I've not jinxed my bet now though

Lallana is an excellent player who has been highly unlucky with injuries. Most at Liverpool think he's the most skillful player at the Club because he is so good with both feet.
Most skilful player at a club with Mane, Salah and Firmino. Very good.

VAR taking centre stage yet again . No way that Man Utd goal should’ve stood. Inept refereeing should’ve spotted the foul before the need for VAR

Not a huge Liverpool fan , but they were robbed. Liverpool player was clearly fouled which led to the ManU goal, and Liverpool also had a 1st half goal unfairly ruled out for a 'hand ball' - which wasn't. The referee's performance was worthy of the SPL.

Man United showed the way to upset this Liverpool team, get in their faces, press them and tackle anything that moves. Problem was they were blowing out their arses after 60 minutes and then had to sit back and allow Liverpool to dominate them.

Liverpool for me still missing a top quality playmaking central midfielder as most of their attacks come down the wings.

I thought man utd at home,7/2 odds was a great bet
When are man utd ever odds against at home,no matter how bad they been playing,and liverpool's shit record there,way overpriced,I'm hoping I've not jinxed my bet now though

Seen this said a few times today and it has happened plenty of times this last few years.

City, Liverpool and even Spurs I think have been odds on favs there as well as PSG, Barcelona, Juve as well in Europe.

I can’t stand United, Liverpool, Spurs or Chelsea. I get a good laugh when City slip up but have to admit to enjoying their football. But then I enjoy a lot of Liverpool’s football these days and I still can’t stand them.

Being a Scottish Pep can’t be bad though, ya baldy bastard!

unlike Pep mines grows back though:))

VAR = confusion

referee never saw the challenge for the first goal , VAR don’t get involved

referee never saw the handball at Liverpool’s goal , VAR steps in because the referee never saw it

I’m confused

VAR = confusion

referee never saw the challenge for the first goal , VAR don’t get involved

referee never saw the handball at Liverpool’s goal , VAR steps in because the referee never saw it

I’m confused

The challenge for the 1st goal wasn't a clear foul. I thought there was very minimal contact and Origi dived.

Back