Mccoist would take Dyche over Beale

So would I. But Dyche refused to go gung ho against EPL sides with far more quality than his though and that pragmatism seems to put a lot of our fans off.

Got a club like Burnley into the premier league and honestly kept them there longer they probably should have been there considering the quality of their squad. Too many fans also overlook the fact that he got them promoted in the first place, promoted out of a league that is notoriously difficult to get out of. He also had them finish in the top half which again is quite an achievement considering their squad.

Dyche 100% would NOT take most of the dodgy refereeing we’re often subjected to lying down either. He’d probably spend a lot of money on fines up here, but at least he wouldn’t take the dignified silence approach that’s worked out so well for us till now.

I personally don't think dyce is that interested in the job and I also don't think we can afford him.

The difficulty of sacking a manager half way through a season is alpt of managers who may be interested and who we might want won't jump jobs.

Who do I want I have no idea its always a risk but whoever it is the club and fans have to get behind them from the start

I think we all agree with Ally but not sure it is helpful for him to say it. If Dyche was attainable, I'm sure the board would agree he would have been a better appointment.

Whether it is true or not, I think the issue people have with Dyche is that if things aren't going well we could end up playing some absolute trash football, which just won't get results in a league like ours anymore. I also think that is why he hasn't been up for many jobs, which is why he hasn't worked since June.

Whether it is true or not, I think the issue people have with Dyche is that if things aren't going well we could end up playing some absolute trash football, which just won't get results in a league like ours anymore. I also think that is why he hasn't been up for many jobs, which is why he hasn't worked since June.
He's basically Big Sam with a facelift.

I agree with ally on this occasion, the manager poll indicates no out and out favourite amongst the fans though.

I think we all agree with Ally but not sure it is helpful for him to say it. If Dyche was attainable, I'm sure the board would agree he would have been a better appointment.
I really wouldn’t be so sure about that at all. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if Beale is the first and only name that’s been considered keeping in mind who will be heading up this recruitment process.

Is Dyche really out of reach?

Yes he can earn more, much more in the EPL, last time I looked though he hasn’t managed there, or anywhere for a while.

Have we at least offered a proposition?

Dyche wants an EPL role so maybe he’s prepared to hold off for another opportunity

No idea if we have approached Dyche but Wilson knows him so surely he was sounded out

The board need to have a proper selection process and not just one target

Beale is a good coach but as other posters have said is he experienced enough to be the manager given we are chasing the scum and have major issues with the squad and limited funds to buy in proven quality players

I would too but I suspect he is out of our price range. I hope we at least asked the question. I suspect though we had a shortlist of 1.
I think you’re right but that info won’t be put into the public domain and that’s probably they way it should be handled.
I wanted Dyche too but not sure he wants to leave the Prem and can we put together a salary and transfer budget needed…..I suspect it’s a bridge too far.

Yes he can earn more, much more in the EPL, last time I looked though he hasn’t managed there, or anywhere for a while.

Yeah, he's a wealthy guy in a profession where you're only as good as your last fck up.

Managing Rangers may be the kind of challenge he's looking for - and he may not be demanding 100K / week for the privilege.

Dyche the new coming of Pep all of a sudden:D

Dyche‘s style of football is worse than Gio’s.
He kept Burnley in the Premier league for like 6 years and got them a European spot in one of those while spending about £5m a season. Do you honestly expect him to do that and play scintillating attacking football?

What part of this do people not understand? In the championship when he had one of the better teams, he played good attacking football. In the Premier league, when he had a miniature budget compared to everyone else, he didn't. Use your brain

Rangers need to get back to winning things regularly, I’d sacrifice style for more trophy days. I believe Dyche would lead us to more trophies than Beale, it may not always be pretty but who cares when we have shiny things.

That’s the Rangers I want back, don’t care about pretty goals, just care that we score, don’t care about 75% possession, just care that we win, don’t particularly care about score line as long as we get 3 points and trophies.

If these figures are accurate do people really want us to be spending these amounts on a manager?
When he left Burnley, did they pay his settlement? Or are they still paying him until he gets a job? If still paying he may be happy sitting tight until he gets the right job

I think you’d be hard pressed to find many who could give a convincing case for Beale being a better appointment than Dyche.

Dyche would be far better.

That said I don’t even think he’s a realistic option at all.

My reservation with Dyche is that he is a home bird and those moves never work where a manager is up and down the road. I also think he would leave us after he gets a decent run of results and the EPL come calling.

With Dyche it’s not about style of football. It’s about his man management and leadership which Gio was found wanting with. And also how he played a Burnley side in the EPL would be different to how he plays a Rangers side in the SPL.
You are way to switched on for FF

Back