McInnes - “We raise our game every game. They shouldn’t flatter themselves

I work with a couple of Sheep fans. I've said it before on here.

One is absolutely diehard Dons fan, every game, home and away, abroad.. the lot. takes his kids too to the home games.

He stated quite honestly that he did not give two shits about the League Cup Final vs Celtic.. the big game for him was the midweek game after vs Rangers.

Sums them all up.

The Dons manager hit back at his Rangers counterpart after Gerrard insisted Aberdeen didn’t lay a finger on their Old Firm rivals in the Scottish Cup semi-final a week past Sunday.

Gerrard said: “Aberdeen play differently against Rangers. That’s what I’ve noticed. They certainly raise their game. It seems as if Rangers is their biggest game of the season.

“Do they try harder against Rangers? That’s the way it looks on the eye. We watched them last week against Celtic and they never laid a finger on Celtic in the semi-final.”

McInnes, though, insists that’s simply not the case and that his players go into every game at 100 per cent.

He said: “We raise our game every game. They shouldn’t flatter themselves.

“We don’t always get the results, our home form could have been better this season, especially the second half, but our away form has been second to none.

“We have had six years of solid work and we have raised our game time and again against every opponent. Naturally it is a big game against Rangers, our players will enjoy it.”
Bite !! :p

The Dons manager hit back at his Rangers counterpart after Gerrard insisted Aberdeen didn’t lay a finger on their Old Firm rivals in the Scottish Cup semi-final a week past Sunday.

Gerrard said: “Aberdeen play differently against Rangers. That’s what I’ve noticed. They certainly raise their game. It seems as if Rangers is their biggest game of the season.

“Do they try harder against Rangers? That’s the way it looks on the eye. We watched them last week against Celtic and they never laid a finger on Celtic in the semi-final.”

McInnes, though, insists that’s simply not the case and that his players go into every game at 100 per cent.

“We don’t always get the results, our home form could have been better this season, especially the second half, but our away form has been second to none.

“We have had six years of solid work and we have raised our game time and again against every opponent. Naturally it is a big game against Rangers, our players will enjoy it.”

Raised your game when you got pumped by Hamilton did you Derek you fucking loser?!

They don’t get ref assistance v the mentally challengeds , and their whole season is gauged against us , so yes they raise their game.

So he's trying to take credit for his wee club 'raising their game'? It's been like that for decades and he knows that by playing against them.

Gerrards no mug he’s picked up on something we’ve known for years

McCinnes well he’s.......how do I put this nicely......a large item that you carry things in which is full of excrement

Alex Ferguson called Leeds out for this many moons ago and was labeled a genius in the mind games stakes.

Gerrard is correct in what he says and it won't motivate the sheep any more than they already will be.

Del boy probably forgets we have an ex captain of theirs currently ripping it up, who knows what goes on in the dressing room....as does Gerrard.

We raise our game every game.
EkjP7jb.gif

Mr Derek"happy being 2nd best"McInnes, let's do him and his hammer throwing players on Sunday Rangers

Both set of bawsacks deserve each other. A manager with no ambition married to a club with no ambition. I si cerely hope they have a long and lasting relationahip

What a load of Shite that Bearded Balloon talks. And to think he was number 1 choice to be Our Manager:eek: Bullet well and truly dodged. Thank %^*&.:))

Derek, bottom line, you’re lying.
A truly ridiculous lie at that.

Derek McInnes is a wee prick.

A non entity no mark who chose to remain a non entity no mark the day he decided to turn down the Rangers job to stay at the sheep.

And just for clarification, I was delighted he made that decision. I dont think I would ha e coped well with that balloon as manager of our beautiful club.

Thank f.uck him and his Tim loving sidekick will NEVER manage our club

McInnes shat it

I hope our players do them on Sunday

Hey Derek, since Lennon returned to the scum have a guess what team his biggest victory has been against.

McInnes is nothing by more than a wee wank and shitebag.
Does he ever tell the press in the pre match interviews that his team has little or no chance of beating us, like he does with the Yahoos ?

I'm just delighted that Derek's arse collapsed at the moment he was offered the big job.

That was a Matrix-style bullet dodge.

I came over in a cold sweat reading that. :eek: Perish the thought of having that tinpot anywhere near the managers seat.

I think the fact this tinpot outfit replaced their pictures of the cup winners cup final win over Real Madrid with pictures of a semi final league cup win over Rangers backs up the gaffers comments

Back