McInnes - “We raise our game every game. They shouldn’t flatter themselves

Say what you like about your set up Derek but no self respecting club casually get beat 9-0.

A silly comment but he is Dolly manager, I’m not sure what people expect him to say!

I’m still glad I was wrong and we didn’t get him though, our gaffer is a much better fit for us.

Gerrards no mug he’s picked up on something we’ve known for years

McCinnes well he’s.......how do I put this nicely......a large item that you carry things in which is full of excrement
Or a smaller item that you carry things in which is full of testicles.

I’ll be honest he is one of our 9iar

And he is in a position to say what they giddy fans want to hear

He knows there are not our competition there are shite

But he is saying what they want to hear

Tin hat

But I like to look after bears in times of need

I see what Gerrard has done here, now mcinnes has to make sure his team play badly or they are proving Gerrard right

Have mates who were at their player of year dinner in 2018 which was not long after SG came in, cue McInnes and him taking the floor to his flock stating “we’ve seen off Pedro, we’ll see off Gerrard”
Obsession and delusion are what dolly do best

I am not convinced they've raised their game this season. They know we struggled to break down teams who sit in. They mark man to man all over the park, with the exception of GK,CD's and striker and make it hard for us. Last season we won 3 and drew won, they didn't try last season ?

Really scunners me to see and hear legends on the park, now retired with nothing good to say about us, going out their way to run us down. Rangers is a great opportunity for Hastie, it’s up to him now to show it. BF should be ashamed!

If we don’t smash these cuunts on Sunday Gerrard will have made a total cuunt of it against them this season.

No hiding from it.

“We raise our game every game” - fuckin muppet!

it's nonsensical. if they raised their game every game, which they patently don't, they'd be playing to the same level, so they couldn't be raising their game

The only way to shut him up properly, is to do the business on the park would you take that opportunity if you were a Rangers player ?
C'mon lets give him something that makes him eat his words.

How can someone who supported us all his life turn in to such a knob. I always remember Jock Wallace when he was managing Motherwell saying I was born supporting Rangers and I’ll die supporting Rangers but we’re going to go out and beat them today and to be fair he did but at least you knew he was always one of us

I think the fact this tinpot outfit replaced their pictures of the cup winners cup final win over Real Madrid with pictures of a semi final league cup win over Rangers backs up the gaffers comments

I remember reading that . How utterly small minded and petty can you get ?

Replacing a European trophy win with a shitty league cup semi final picture . Losers

it's nonsensical. if they raised their game every game, which they patently don't, they'd be playing to the same level, so they couldn't be raising their game

" my stars Holmes, what a stunning deduction "

" Elementary my dear Watson "

As an aside does the arsewipe Brown getting a yellow in the 90th minute put him out of the game at Ibrox.
Even if it did:

1) I’m sure the compliance officer would find a way to rescind it
2) If (1) doesn’t work, then they’d appeal and the panel would make sure they heard the appeal AFTER next week’s match
3) if all else fails, arrange a Far East tour starting in 10 days time and bring forward their last match to midweek

There really is absolutely nothing I’d put past those shameless bastards and the corrupt SPFL.

Back