Michael Stewart's 2004 trial with Rangers after being bumped by Manchester United

This should be posted to him on the hour every hour!
I was in the same boat a long time ago,gutted for sure,but I knew I just wasn't good enough,and the players around me were on another level. Thing is I got over it,Ginja baws most certainly hasnt! Pathetic really fir a grown man !

Even in the photos the Rangers jersey looks too big for him.................

...................as was the Manchester Utd one, Nottingham Forest one, Hearts one, Hibs one, Genclerbirligi one and Charlton one.

A total of 180 appearances in his entire senior career. It really makes you wonder why the media thinks anyone is remotely interested in what he has to say about the game.

He did better as a football player than i did i have to say but i find myself frequently annoyed at his media viewpoints regards Rangers .They are frequently blatantly unfair and irresponsible in my view.

I am 99.9% sure he was in the Cafe Palazzo in Ardrossan earlier tonight, looked smug as fcuk too as though people should know who he was, no one acknowledged him from what i saw
I hi
I am 99.9% sure he was in the Cafe Palazzo in Ardrossan earlier tonight, looked smug as fcuk too as though people should know who he was, no one acknowledged him from what i saw
I hope he was in the Palazzo in Glasgow Street cause their fish suppers are minging now and he is probably emptying his hopper by now hopefully

So what was it?
Says in the Rangers article we were his 'boyhood club'

But his Wiki page has this...

It wouldn't surprise me if it was him who edited it himself. Dick! :))

He was always a Hearts fan but was a Rangers player until the age of 16 when he chose Man Utd over Rangers.

Seen a lot of him back then when Rangers played U15 and U16 games at Lochburn Park (Maryhill Juniors) on a Sunday. I have to say he was a standout at that age and was disappointed we lost him to Man Utd. He really should have achieved more as a player but I think his ego got in the way. In saying that he did achieve more than his big rival of the time, John Paul McBride of Celtic, who after a few Celtic appearances was a Scottish League journeyman.

Another trial at Ibrox could be on the way.

0u-QN71-TZWJi3-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.jpg

From memory we wanted to sign him on loan but Man Utd would only sell him to us for a fee we couldn’t afford.

Then a few weeks later they loan him to Hertz

Look at the pundits we have on our TVs. Michael Stewart, Andy Walker, Steven Thomson.

Players who won’t be known by many, certainly nobody outside of their own country and they must have less than 10 caps between them.

What have they done to merit talking about football? It’s quite baffling. It’s no real wonder our game is dying on its arse when that’s the level of punditry we’re provided

He has had a massive chip on his shoulder since he had a toss-up with Marty Feldman to decide who got the most normal eyes, and Marty won.
Mickey ended up with the eyes that would scare kids, but don't worry Mickey, you can always get the money for eye transplants (at Poundstretcher they have a deal on -buy one get one free). We won't ask where you get the money from, because we don't give a shit.

he is used to failure, maybe its why he is so depressed looking and become so bitter. Never wanted as a footballer and lets be honest has only a face a mother could love.

Rangers - no thanks as a youth
Man Utd - no thanks after a handful of games
Nottingham Forest - no thanks after a dozen games
Rangers - no thanks after a trial
Hearts (loan) - no thanks always injured
Hibs - wanted rid due to player unrest caused
Sunderland (trial) - no thanks
Hearts - Mutual consent - left
Gençlerbirliği - no thanks after 0 games
leeds - no thanks after 0 games
charlton - no thanks after a handful of games

he is used to failure, maybe its why he is so depressed looking and become so bitter. Never wanted as a footballer and lets be honest has only a face a mother could love.

That's quite a list. I always wondered what experience he had that qualified him to talk about other players in his "pundit" capacity, I'm still wondering!

That's quite a list. I always wondered what experience he had that qualified him to talk about other players in his "pundit" capacity, I'm still wondering!

throughout his entire career (if you look into it regards his remarks regarding being knocked back in every club not wanted) is that he actually thought he was a good footballer. He managed to fool 1 person Casba Laszlo, but that never lasted long (left with mutual consent). A complete failure.

My footballing career has a better CV than that.

And I am pish.

Did he ever play a game for us. Can remember him being in Austria preseason but don't think he got any game time for "insurance reasons"

I'm pretty sure even the snp said no thanks as a prospective candidate for them