Michael Stewart's 2004 trial with Rangers after being bumped by Manchester United

His boyhood club Rangers ? I don't believe that for a minute.

He was a Hearts fan.

Played for Rangers as a youngster including in a couple of Youth Cup ties.

I watched him play for Rangers on a regular basis at U15/U16, Rangers used Lochburn Park, home of Maryhill Juniors at the time.

He was a regular in Scotland under age squads at the time and his big midfield rival was Celtic's John Paul McBride.

Look at the shite Big Eck signed back then and he still managed to get a knock back.

He must have been rotten.
Shortly after Stewart's failed trial, we signed Bojan Djordjic who had also just been released by Man Utd.

Apparently he started 4 league games for us, including an OF match. No idea why, but I can't remember him at all.

His failed trial may have a small part to play in his hatred of Rangers.

But we all know why he truly hates us. Because we’re seen as the Unionist football club.

Shortly after Stewart's failed trial, we signed Bojan Djordjic who had also just been released by Man Utd.

Apparently he started 4 league games for us, including an OF match. No idea why, but I can't remember him at all.
That boy was meant to be hot property anaw. Remember him being bells and whistles in his first appearance fast feet is as far as I'd go lol

Not so much a glittering career as a shittering career. Good thing the bigot factory Beeb kept him in work through the pandemic or he might have had to sell his Denzil Haroun reserve team player of the year medal to make ends meet B-D

E0EtEaOXMAAI80z

E0EtTquXMAISfV9

7th July 2004: “With the way things have gone over the past couple of years there’s a question mark hanging over me, so I hope to show what the real Michael Stewart is all about”.

He was even speaking in the 3rd Person way back then. Many people hearing this (illeism) in normal conversation often perceive the individual as having a self-important, narcissistic personality or some type of identity disorder. A person in a clinical setting that speaks about themselves in the 3rd Person would certainly be front of queue for psychiatric treatment.

Not so much a glittering career as a shittering career. Good thing the bigot factory Beeb kept him in work through the pandemic or he might have had to sell his Denzil Haroun reserve team player of the year medal to make ends meet B-D

E0EtEaOXMAAI80z

E0EtTquXMAISfV9
My god, he never played for Scotland did he? Wtf!!

7th July 2004: “With the way things have gone over the past couple of years there’s a question mark hanging over me, so I hope to show what the real Michael Stewart is all about”.

He was even speaking in the 3rd Person way back then. Many people hearing this (illeism) in normal conversation often perceive the individual as having a self-important, narcissistic personality or some type of identity disorder. A person in a clinical setting that speaks about themselves in the 3rd Person would certainly be front of queue for psychiatric treatment.

My missus works in a nursery.

Told me previously that its quite common for the kids to talk about themselves in the 3rd person as, at that age, you think you are the centre of the universe.

No big deal. They grow up and grow out of it.

Whats stewarts excuse?

His failed trial may have a small part to play in his hatred of Rangers.

But we all know why he truly hates us. Because we’re seen as the Unionist football club.
His political leanings are more to do with projecting his massive ego, just the same as his punditry and his need to be "controversial" poor guy just yearns to be relevant. He saw a bandwagon and jumped on it.

His games power goal record for his 200 Career appearances there is like 1 in 20 - shocking, coming from CM that's woeful.

The ugly f*cking reject is worse than most t.arriers.

He is a horrible, repugnant, nationalist c*nt that will say anything controversial to stay relevant.

I feel dirty for even giving him this attention that he so desperately craves.

F*ck Michael Stewart.

He is everything that is wrong with punditry in Scotland.

Weeblueboab is going to reward this informative post with a "like".

Im sure for some reason I can remember Djordjic jumping into a wild tackle pretty early on in his first appearance at Ibrox, keen to make an early impression.

One of those ones who whole stadium winced at.

Back