Miller

As were maybe 10 out of the 13 who played.
Don't see threads for them all. Or are they about to be posted?

Only players with pass marks are McCrorie & Jack. 2nd goal aside DJ would've got pass marks too.
Wilson was ok as well

Do you want me to start a thread for every single player? Fancy chipping in with a few yourself?

Like I've said, my problem isn't specifically with how shîte Miller is, it's with Murty being scared to take him off. He's obviously having a bad influence on some parts of our team which has been evident for a fair length of time now.

Like I said, what's going on?

To easy to blame Miller, our entire team was abysmal again
It's not just him but he is 38 ffs and completely finished we are asking how the fuk is he captain never mind playing along with about 6 other duds who are in the team roll on the AGM I think the tent will be making a comeback.

I keep posting about Miller,if he doesn't play in the poaching position he shouldn't play at all,he is not a winger or a midfield player,to let a player roam all over the park is unbelievable,it's obvious Murty has no control off him.

You blame Miller for £8m in wasted transfer fees & a board who couldn't pick their noses let alone a manager?

That's a bit strange

I dont think the full 8 million was wasted though, only Pena and Herrera have been what would be considered seriously poor signings, and as for Pena I'd have him over Miller everyday of the week.

Folk likely wont agree with me but I personally blame Miller for the situation were in, undropable player who carries to much influence in our dressing room, undermined the previous manager and is rewarded by being put straight back into the team and the captaincy, when he was clearly underperforming, he among others should be no where near our squad nevermind team.
You are 100% correct.

At the end of the day regardless of whatever behind the scenes hes toxic/no he's not.... he simply isn't good enough to be a part of the team let alone a first choice.

Miller was really poor tonight but so was Windass...goal apart.
It was mentioned before the game that if these 2 played it would be like being a couple of men down. Unfortunately that is how it worked out.
In saying that if we take our chances in the 1st half we would have been out of sight.

I dont think the full 8 million was wasted though, only Pena and Herrera have been what would be considered seriously poor signings, and as for Pena I'd have him over Miller everyday of the week.

I'd say it's been wasted since we're going to struggle for top 3

What's going on?

I'm not going to speak badly of him, but I can't remember many other times seeing a manager so blatantly scared to take a player off.
Mutely mentioning in all his pre match mumble jumble that it’s up to Miller sorry other people to pick the team well I think that what he says or Miller sorry others to decide tactics or others to tell the that shower to try and battle and fight to win a game against shite

What's going on?

I'm not going to speak badly of him, but I can't remember many other times seeing a manager so blatantly scared to take a player off.

You need to speak badly of him. He is now pish and detrimental to the team performance. He plays out of position and has lost his scoring touch and is 38yrs old. We are Rangers FFS. He should be chase and Murty is to weak to do so.

I'd say it's been wasted since we're going to struggle for top 3

Which part of most of Pedro's signings are now sitting in the stand to accommodate Kenny and his pals aren't you getting? Pedro Alves was dropped for Danny Wilson. He actually was.

We don't need to change all the players. Just the manager.

clearly the boards man running the team, prob get the managers job.

That would depend on whether you see Dorrans, Candeias etc as a waste of the money, an arguement easily made for the two Mexicans but the rest who we spend money on I wouldn't say was a waste.

Folk likely wont agree with me but I personally blame Miller for the situation were in, undropable player who carries to much influence in our dressing room, undermined the previous manager and is rewarded by being put straight back into the team and the captaincy, when he was clearly underperforming, he among others should be no where near our squad nevermind team.

You’re correct and it’s almost my thoughts exactly, whether he was right about Caixinha it’s now irrelevant, he’s initiated a poison where players think they can do what they like and he’s rewarded by being stuck straight back in and the Armband

He’s toxic and needs removed from the club

You could go through most of the team and get irate at them but my big issue with miller tonight was he wasn't able to make any impact while we had our best spells in the game in the first half.

He occasionally has a good game but that seems to be enough for some to think he's worth a start. Including Murty. Despite his goals when he came back Pedro was right to drop him - I think he causes more problems than does good. We need a strong manager that can say "thanks for everything Kenny, you've been great but can you %^*& off now".

Don't know what his game is, what is he bringing,has a completely negative influence and far toomuch influence, it's as if he's calling the shots not Murty,his best days are long gone. Playing one good game against Hearts doesn't prove a thing,you'd think he'd be busting a gut all he's done was prove that Pedro was spot on

Miller can't be allowed anywhere near the squad, never mind the team, anymore. He was done seasons ago and has caused nothing but chaos within the club ever since.

He is not even a player anymore he is more like a managers sub conscious voice running around the park like an after thought trying to get back to 2002. Hopeless now and it’s getting painful to watch and the worst thing is we have nobody to replace him with.

Kenny needs to accept that his top level career is over. He is going to murder his legacy if he keeps going.

What's going on?

Unfortuneately i now think were looking at the end of a terrific career ending, as far as Kenny goes, as he's offering nothing to the team now.
If were keeping him on, i think he should continue to help Graeme Murty train the development squad.

Were the goals his fault? A lot of bigots on here. He is far from the worst. Miller threads should be banned on here.

Bigots?

Don’t see anyone calling him a mentally challenged (unt, yet?

He’s fucking hopeless. He’s absolutely done. You’re usually a man of sense - backing Miller is delusional. He’s been dreadful.

A mercenary who’s time is now rightly up.

Bigots?

He’s fucking hopeless. He’s absolutely done. You’re usually a man of sense - backing Miller is delusional. He’s been dreadful.

Miller was only kept by Pedro as he wanted the most senior player onside. When Miller threw the toys out of the pram after being finally dropped chaos has reigned ever since, ending with Pedro's sacking.

Bigots?

He played for them and for that’s reason I could never fully like him,but that’s nt me being a bigot

He is not part of our solution,he's part of our problem. When he chooses to act like a maverick on the park,I'll play where I won't and never mind the system,what message does that send out to your teammates?.

Utter farce the way Miller has become the scapegoat for how garbage we are every time we play badly and drop points.
Miller didn't appoint a complete fraud as manager then give him millions to waste.
Miller didn't give us strìking options like Herrera and Hardie, neither of whom can lace his boots even when he is 37 and past it.
Miller hasn't allowed the club to drift for 4 weeks without a manager.
Miller didn't defend like a pub player twice to let the worst team in the league score.
Miller didn't recruit players hardly good enough for Berwick Rangers, never mind The Rangers.

He shouldn't be playing, but the reason he is playing is the forwards and attacking midfielders left behind by Pedro are f@cking abysmal.

Miller is well down the list of those to blame for that garbage tonight. But we do love a whipping boy in here.

Where the fcuk was he supposed to be playing tonight? Forward?, midfield?, No10? He's all over the shop and offers nothing to the team in such a role

Miller has been the biggest problem at Rangers this season. Pedro deserved to go (Although should still be here until board have plan in place which they clearly dont.) but Miller made Pedro's job a million times harder than it should have been.

Miller IS a disruptive influence, I'm not in the know or anything but it's clear as day, you just have to see that his agent not once but twice came out and slated the club in the press and yet is still Miller's agent.

Pena was rightly critisiced for his performances but I would have him in before Miller everyday of the week, Pena at least looks dangerous when in and around the box.

The fact Kenny is captain after the shite he pulled shows the sorry state we are in, why would any decent manager want our job when we let player power rule?

I think it’s a shame that after doing so well to win people over Miller’s now got himself into a position where many of us can’t wait to see the back of him.

Pedro was right about him, and he should have been punted the minute he had his agent and wife publicly stir up more crap, it was all another distraction we didn’t need.

It’s a shame Murty doesn’t have the baws to stand up to him either because he really needs taken down a peg. He’s woeful now, absolutely finished, and a poisonous influence to boot.

Last edited:
Utter farce the way Miller has become the scapegoat for how garbage we are every time we play badly and drop points.
Miller didn't appoint a complete fraud as manager then give him millions to waste.
Miller didn't give us strìking options like Herrera and Hardie, neither of whom can lace his boots even when he is 37 and past it.
Miller hasn't allowed the club to drift for 4 weeks without a manager.
Miller didn't defend like a pub player twice to let the worst team in the league score.
Miller didn't recruit players hardly good enough for Berwick Rangers, never mind The Rangers.

He shouldn't be playing, but the reason he is playing is the forwards and attacking midfielders left behind by Pedro are f@cking abysmal.

Miller is well down the list of those to blame for that garbage tonight. But we do love a whipping boy in here.
True enough.

sTrwT2M.jpg

He is not part of our solution,he's part of our problem. When he chooses to act like a maverick on the park,I'll play where I won't and never mind the system,what message does that send out to your teammates?.

The message that you don’t have a clue.
When he was “all over the park” did you happen to take a look and see where Candeias or Windass were?
Here’s a wee hint.... they rotated positions.

Back