Morelos being abused in Kaluna beach club Tenerife

Have a couple of Rangers tattoos nothing too in your face if you like.
Never really take anything like towels, shirts or shorts although my mate who worked at Ibrox once got me a pair of Kris Boyd’s as they where throwing them out end of season, wonder why he thought they would fit me:D
Anyway over in Turkey last year met a cracking we 4 some from Fauldhouse as they had the Rangers towels out.
Met them on Saturday in the louden for a few beers, if they hadn’t had the towels out would probably never spoke to them, so kept the towels and taps being displayed.

I find anything above a 3 star hotel and they are few and far between

Very true Bro but they are becoming more common in the all inclusive resorts, even the four and five star. One cretin got chucked out the kids club the last time I was in tenerife for singing republican songs. The Spanish staff were clueless and gave him the mike until a few bears got up and got them telt, he was swiftly removed after that. Chunt never left his room for three days and whenever he jumped in the pool after that myself and about four other bears jumped oot and stood just stared at him from the edge of the pool. Absolute scum.

Whenever I see them on holiday it always reminds me of this episode of Rab C.

The bit I think of is 7 minutes and 50 seconds in.

"Chunt never left his room for three days and whenever he jumped in the pool after that myself and about four other bears jumped oot and stood just stared at him from the edge of the pool. " /r/iamverybadass

Chunt never left his room for three days and whenever he jumped in the pool after that myself and about four other bears jumped oot and stood just stared at him from the edge of the pool. Absolute scum.

Care to explain what message you were trying to convey with your actions?

I would definitely have intervened in some way. As I said previously, get aggressive with a poet and almost always, they back off.

Then you would have been thrown out and blamed as the aggressor. Nothing smart in that. Let these bastards be hoist by their own petard. Security looked after it. You dive in, next thing we know, it's an"Old Firm" issue, and we should NEVER be stooping to their gutter level.

Care to explain what message you were trying to convey with your actions?

Well surely that's self explanatory, he was being made aware that his behaviour and actions were not appropriate or conducive with people trying to enjoy a family holiday. Certainly not the place to be singing IRA songs or any sort of sectarian songs. He was free to head to the hoops bar which was within 500 yards of the hotel if he wanted to get involved in that sort of thing.

I don't know about you but I go on holiday to relax after working hard for a year. So that sort of behaviour is unacceptable in mixed company. He was involved in other incidents one of which involved him shouting and swearing at his daughter because she hid his bottle of Buckie, I heard her tell him she did it because she thought he was too drunk, which he was because he could barely walk.

Back