Morelos being abused in Kaluna beach club Tenerife

Somebody needs to upload the video I just watched on fbook with the Lego muncher being asked if he’s just been let out Arfields pocket. It’s a belter lol

Another walloper who has been stalking our players complete with Captains armband & shin pads!!

2q0iquw.jpg

What kind of fanny does this ? Walloper.

Its a riddy to be honest. I don't find them remotely funny regardless of who the 'victim' is.
Tbh I know 1 of the lads he stays over there and he actually said broon was ok they never hassled him. Only said nice to see wee broony been allowed to leave wee arfield pocket to go on holiday. Then left it at that...

Seen the videos on twitter of these absolute cretins? Woman papped out for going up and waving a manky towel in his face. Guy who’s tweeting it basically saying he is on his last warning for abusing Morelos. What is actually fecking wrong with that lot man. On holiday with his kids and acting like a complete ars3hole in front of them. Weird bunch!! Abusing a 22 year old boy.
In my opinion, and this is being posted on page eight so may have mentioned before, these fans are trying to sicken Morelos and chase him out of Scottish football.
I’d also suggest the Scottish press, almost to a man, are doing likewise.
Anyway, I’m sure, in the next day or two, about the Rangers fan who has been harassing and intimidating a septic player.

The video doesn't show that much. Basically a large egg-shaped woman (surprise surprise), in a gaudy pink totty sack (surprise surprise) waving a Sellic towel (surprise surprise).

Here she is. The East End Land Mammal.

The video doesn't show that much. Basically a large egg-shaped woman (surprise surprise), in a gaudy pink totty sack (surprise surprise) waving a Sellic towel (surprise surprise).

Here she is. The East End Land Mammal.

You just know that you wouldn’t want to be sitting next to her on the flight.

I think she qualifies as a ‘person of size’ as our American cousins would have it.

Holiday ruined in a flash.

In my opinion, and this is being posted on page eight so may have mentioned before, these fans are trying to sicken Morelos and chase him out of Scottish football.
I’d also suggest the Scottish press, almost to a man, are doing likewise.
Anyway, I’m sure, in the next day or two, about the Rangers fan who has been harassing and intimidating a septic player.

That's exactly what they're trying to do ... Imagine any other country in the world behaving like that.

Disgusting..

What I don’t get is the need to film it and post on social media.

Bit pathetic if you ask me.
He didnt post it it was shared on a WhatsApp group.. as I've said it was all in good gest no one was abused no name calling they actually stood n spoke to him after n left him be

Reading that guys twitter earlier was great.

The jakey scum bag is on a package holiday to Tenerife off-season and acting all Billy Bigbaws - obviously the first time he's been outside of his "homeland but not really homeland". He and his grotesque Lady Fiona to be need to get a grip!

Looks like we'll need to hire security for Morelos. If he is not being stalked around Glasgow he's getting abuse while away with the club.

What's caused this?

The media has whipped them up into a frenzy. Not that it takes much.

Anyone want to argue it isn't racial? Our media are scum just like their favourite team

The f*cking tide wouldnt take that big fat f*cking cum bucket out!!!!!

It just sums up the mentally challengeds as scummy, classless, manky and obsessed bastards. It's brilliant to see we get under their skin after 1 win, roll on stopping 10 IAR when the city is going to be over ran for weeks!!!!

They really are a special breed who absolutely turn my stomach.

Years ago someone on FF put up a naughty pic of lennon and we all got tarnished with the sectarian brush. Alfie gets, literally, personal abuse and it’s “just banter”. If Alfie scores against them it will fucking end them. 4-2 at parkhead alfie and defoe double. End these cvnts.

He didnt post it it was shared on a WhatsApp group.. as I've said it was all in good gest no one was abused no name calling they actually stood n spoke to him after n left him be

Just seen the video and as soon as the guy mentions Arfield you can hear another guy saying stop it and the video ends. On the other hand this creepy weirdo seems to be stalking Morelos nonstop and is willing to get kicked out of his hotel just to wind up a Rangers player. Completely different scenarios.

I actually fail to understand how people think it’s acceptable to do this to people? Yes they play for a team you don’t like but at the end of the day that is a human being you are doing that to. Actual fucking mutants the lot of them. The good thing is Alfie will certainly not be intimidated. Probably was dying to batter the c*nt.

There is a growing element within the tim support that don’t see us as Human. The mock executions showed that. It’s mainly the younger generation, who have grown up seeing us as either dead or dying. In 2012 they wrote our obituaries, had a full blown funeral service and no longer considered us as ‘existing’. That’s as dehumanising as it gets.

The problem was we didn’t die. We were still there, but we were in the lower leagues and easily ignored. Years later we returned to the top league, but we were lambs to the slaughter and still easily ignored.

Then only just 2 weeks ago we gave them a bloody nose and they’ve been unable to shake us off all season. We’re getting harder for them to ignore, and the facade is starting to crack. I don’t know how they’ll react to 55, but it’s not gonna be pretty.

Last edited:
Yep. Then there's this from the same mutant

They kicked one lass out for waving a towel then the come told us we can’t take pics as the not allowed on social media
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
the keep goading me, good job it’s plastic glasses
1f923.png

Why's it a good job it's plastic glasses Toots ?

Plastic glasses for plastic paddies.

Seen the videos on twitter of these absolute cretins? Woman papped out for going up and waving a manky towel in his face. Guy who’s tweeting it basically saying he is on his last warning for abusing Morelos. What is actually fecking wrong with that lot man. On holiday with his kids and acting like a complete ars3hole in front of them. Weird bunch!! Abusing a 22 year old boy.
Sad arseholes but he’s not “a boy”.

Alfie just needs to whip his weapon out & they can start to see what 10 in a row really looks like. You wont find that story on the BBC.

Yas haha

Unfortunately they are multiplying too. We seem to be slap bang in the middle of a race to the bottom.
Killie fans going ballistic because of Jones being delighted on Twitter that he'd signed for us? The fleecy shite looking for a square go with Ryan Jack for having the audacity of taking his Mrs for a drink? The Croppy scum having a go at Alfie because he was there and they can't control how scummy they are?

The past week has shown we're pretty close the the bottom of the barrel with these idiots.

Back