Morelos being abused in Kaluna beach club Tenerife

If I was on holiday and a pape player was sitting next to me the last thing I would think of doing is this sort of mongofied shite.
Infact i would either just ignore them and let them get on with their holiday or If I had to come into contact with them I would probably be nice to them and have a wee chat. Those cretins sink to levels even satan himself envies.

They are beyond weird, any sane person would just walk by and enjoy their time off.

Theres one of 2 guys and lego eater as well. People just want their facebook fame

49837005_1184024151779377_5852041134351581184_n.jpg

Alfredo's new necklace
I know what one I would shag and its not blond

Sad, diseased subhumans.

This will only make el Bufalo more determined to score the goals which will cause them the ultimate pain and suffering.

were i live i have came across mark hatley...john greig....and quite a few ex tims also but would dream of approaching any of them ...but im a blue nose and we have class unlike the uneducated aholes from the east end

Holy fu*kin' shit, take a look at his girlfriends twitter page as well

https://twitter.com/Katie31Savage

"A week today ago and this one asked me to be his wife...love him to@the moon and back"

A week today ago? Jeeesus

and this belter

"Can’t be on social media areas told...that rule applied till you pointed at my kids cos of the @CelticFC kits!!!vile disgraceful man"

Can't be on social media areas told. Fu*kin hell

Alfredo’s fellow Colombian Pablo Escobar posts on here, I’ve seen his posts. Surely he has the clout to sort the gimp out?

They are diseased in the head. Seriously, they are not normal.

Me and the kid went 10 pin bowling in Kirkie. Charlie Mulgrew and his kids were in the next lane. Guess how many times I shouted abuse at him or screamed in his face about the Tims ?

The answer is of course none. I'm not a fúcking reprobate like those mutants.

Couldn't have been. Surely his kids would have still been in the car?:cool:

FBS

That guy probably paid for entry to this place just to see Rangers players.

Looked at some of those twitter accounts.

So glad I don't bother with twitter.

These 'people' are far from normal.

A don’t like to see violence against woman but would have been all for Alfredo leathering her, hope they don’t bump into some bears out their.....

"A week today ago and this one asked me to be his wife...love him to@the moon and back"

and this belter

"Can’t be on social media areas told...that rule applied till you pointed at my kids cos of the @CelticFC kits!!!vile disgraceful man"

Here's a tweet from her on the day they got engaged (no, I didn't Photoshop it - this is how they "celebrated" !!

iXN5Z7p.jpg

Utterly fucking bizarre creatures.

State of that fat disaster heading out dancing as if she’s amazing. Boke.

If I seen the mentally challenged squad on holiday I’d ignore them.
Exactly wouldn’t give them the satisfaction ooohh he recognises us.
Same on holiday or anywhere for that matter I see a timmy wearing the green n grey coming towards me I look the total opposite way the cunts just want noticed!!

and this belter

What chance have the 3 weans got with these 2 brain donors for parents.

Here's a tweet from her on the day they got engaged (no, I didn't Photoshop it - this is how they "celebrated" !!

iXN5Z7p.jpg

That’s absolutely outstanding.

You just couldn’t make up anything as funny.

and this belter

Read this about 5 times and still no idea what the second tweet means

Sad, diseased subhumans.

This will only make el Bufalo more determined to score the goals which will cause them the ultimate pain and suffering.

I’m not sure I agree with you mate. These fuckers are trying to intimidate the boy. Most people will end up just getting out of this horrible situation.

I know mate but getting that level of abuse at that age isn’t healthy mate. They are a very disturbed group of individuals.
I know no one should get abused like that but it tells me he is under their skin.

And tbh i would walk past all tbeir players apart from leggo as i wouldnt recognise any of them

Back