Morelos being abused in Kaluna beach club Tenerife

55 will end these scum mate. Obsessed to the hilt, we are more important in life than their own.

Sad but true. I honestly would never think about doing things like that against them, I regularly seen Pat Bonner amongst others at Prestwick Airport before flights and just let them get on with their day.

I was brought up the correct way and that's all that matters.
I went to Belfast for a weekend in November. Rodgers was on both flights and I didn’t see a word said to him, because we aren’t puddle drinking mutants.

Not being abused anymore...

DwuVJW5X0AQ6tSa

Im guessing this will be the norm for Alfredo, they are obsessed with harassing him and will hound him until he leaves us. I await the press outrage :rolleyes:

What goes through these idiots’ heads that they not only abuse footballers in public, but take pride in it? Sadly this mutant’s children have no chance if that’s what they are seeing.

They are diseased in the head. Seriously, they are not normal.

Me and the kid went 10 pin bowling in Kirkie. Charlie Mulgrew and his kids were in the next lane. Guess how many times I shouted abuse at him or screamed in his face about the Tims ?

The answer is of course none. I'm not a fúcking reprobate like those mutants.

How come Alfie appears to be on his own - or is that his Agent/friend who's sitting beside him? You'd have thought a few of the players may have gone out together. He's normally not far from Candeias.

Scummy behaviour, as expected, from the Dhim scum.
Im pretty sure Rangers will have Security staff not to far from Alfie just now.

Let them make a huge c'unt of themselves, they are hated beyond belief and the fact we hammered them is pleasing. Every single thing Rangers related they are all over it, whether that's online, holidays or work. Hopefully everyone outside Scotland sees this now given the vile spouted from them on social media.

They will abuse because that's what they do. When 55 comes they will fight amongst themselves and knock shite out one another. Fact.

I will sit back, light a Cigar and watch it with a huge smile.

I wouldn’t even recognise most of their player/management team if I saw them in the street. Why would I? I don’t watch them. I’d recognise their manager, thumb, Lego, and Gordon, that’s about it.

Remember Novo getting abused not too long ago? When their club and fans can’t even bring themselves to mention us by name, you know the dehumanisation has reached a whole new level. It’s a good thing there aren’t any guns in this country because 55 would drive some of these nutters to shooting sprees.

Why would someone on their holiday would go up and approach some football player to give them verbal. Just sums that lot up.

I’ve literlly no idea what the guys talking about on his tweets. I don’t speak mongo.

So the guy fucks Goats by his name....well better tham kids I suppose....
feel sorry for the goats though !!

Tbf there's one going round on fb the now of some fans winding up lego eater in dubai the players are probably used to this or are trained to deal with it

Why would someone on their holiday would go up and approach some football player to give them verbal. Just sums that lot up.

I’ve literlly no idea what the guys talking about on his tweets. I don’t speak mongo.

He tried to put his mhank towel on Morelos and take a picture going by one of his tweets.

Scum!

Back