Morelos Claim Dismissed

Well your source was spot on, I’m genuinely interested to know why the red was upheld. Does your source have any info on that given they were involved in the process?

Legal opinion mate so had to look at it objectively. His only decision was did he touch McKenna.

Surely there has to be violence for violent conduct?

They weren’t in charge of that element. I really can’t say much more folks. I agree that Alfie shouldn’t have been banned but I’m only passing on info. I’m not willing to start discussing someone else’s views on their behalf.

Appreciate the feedback Shottsloyal and you were spot on with your info last night but this is all sounding very sinister now. How many different people were involved in the different elements of this relatively straightforward decision?

Legal opinion mate so had to look at it objectively. His only decision was did he touch McKenna.

I appreciate you can't say too much more mate. Sounds like your mate was involved in providing legal advice to the Tribunal?

If so, it sums them up in a nutshell if all he was asked to advise on was whether Morelos 'touched' McKenna or not. I don't think even a blind man would dispute that there was contact. It's the intent and the severity that is in play here. If they simply asked their legal advisor whether there was contact then they've wasted their bloody money. Nice work for the lawyer though, paid for such pitiful advice.

Absolute sham of a decision. Unreal that anyone can watch what happened and say that Morelos was guilty of anything. Scottish football once again going out it’s way to get one of the best players in the league off the pitch.

VAR? We lose that game with VAR. Madden wouldn't over turn his decision on Alfie, but may well have over shagger. Leaving us down to 9 men at 3-3 if the sheep score their pen.

Back