Morelos Latest Instagram Post

Yes he’s a couple of pounds heavier than usual but nothing mental. Yes he’s off form but the treatment on here is a disgrace. Boys been our main man for nearly 3 yrs and had the full stadium singing about him.

he’s also just become a dad, potentially could have been effectively mentally with all the nonsense in the press this year and Covid hasn’t been easy for anyone. Poor show
About 2 stone more like, there's a huge difference to him when he was firing

Will be all down hill for morelos sonner we get the money the better

My love, your authenticity and discipline has taken you to where you are because you are for much bigger things. Yes,You are the best, the best player,the best husband, ,the best son,the best brother etc, I love you, im proud of you my love and happy to go with you on this journey.

Knowing how Latins think it tells me that Alfie is a bit depressed today. She doesnt mean bigger than Rangers, Its just giving him encouragement.

Last edited:
Here’s how I look at it, Morelos has loved playing for rangers and loves scoring goals, he has however been refereed to a different standard, criticised and slagged off over fitness weight etc by pundits, opposition supporters, our own supporters, he has just had a new born, he has been racially abused, the issues with his car being tampered with, consider all that and imagine just for one minute how he’s feeling, he’s human. Considering everything that’s happen can we really blame him for wanting to leave

My love, your authenticity and discipline has taken you to where you are because you are for much bigger things. Yes,You are the best, the best player,the best husband,the best brother,the best son,the best brother etc, I love you, im proud of you my love and happy to go with you on this journey called life

Knowing how Latins think it tells me that Alfie is a bit depressed today. She doesnt mean bigger than Rangers, Its just giving him encouragement.
Thought I would add that last bit bolded before the anti-Alfie mob start saying she knows they're going on a trip together somewhere. :cool:

My love, your authenticity and discipline has taken you to where you are because you are for much bigger things. Yes,You are the best, the best player,the best husband,the best brother,the best son,the best brother etc, I love you, im proud of you my love and happy to go with you on this journey.

From my experience they take everything to heart too, the Scottish sarcasm is lost on them...

Just seen on ssn lille are pulling out of a move for morelos.
Not good! Can only hope there are other suitors who didn’t actually watch the game yesterday.

A 23 year old professional footballer should never be in that shape in this day and age - whether in or out of season - and it might have put buyers off.

Its Monster Munch brigade stuff. He needs to get a grip of his physique and shape sharpish

When Alfredo goes to Columbia he comes back overweight, I think that the charity work he does is magnificent and shows the real Alfredo as we know him not what gets reported by the schum press.
I also think that part of the culture is that when Alfredo feeds the need in his village / region they in return offer food. I don't know 100% but it always seems that he's been in a good paddock over there and when he returns he looks overweight especially for an elite football player.

His condition and play means it is time to punt him, he has geen good for us though. I don't read anything into his post, however. I would like to remember him as the hard working goalscorer he was when he cared about it.

Not good! Can only hope there are other suitors who didn’t actually watch the game yesterday.

A 23 year old professional footballer should never be in that shape in this day and age - whether in or out of season - and it might have put buyers off.

Its Monster Munch brigade stuff. He needs to get a grip of his physique and shape sharpish
I'm at the stage now I hope we can get 15 million.
He is doing himself and the club no favours.
He has been so out of form Since January and has lost his spark.
His constant hints about wanting to leave will eventually do more harm than good.
We need players who want to be here with 100% commitment

Stewart is a fatty as well, a bit fat in the heid too as he didn't pass the ball to Arfield who had a better chance of scoring instead of hitting an embarrassing shot. Stewart as a striker in that match was unthinkable, unfortunately we had no other choice but Morelos who didn't look interested.

Think we might have a problem on our hands now as on current form Itten and Roofe (when fit) would probably be ahead of Morelos for a starting place.

If that’s the case his value will only decrease over time. If Morelos really wants a move he’ll need to pull his socks up pretty fast and get back into form before the window shuts.

His condition and play means it is time to punt him, he has geen good for us though. I don't read anything into his post, however. I would like to remember him as the hard working goalscorer he was when he cared about it.
We all know he has the potential we cannot offload him in bad condition, we need to help him if he needs it for the best for all!

Digging up old pictures and comparing how fat his face is. Truly desperate pathetic stuff
I don’t think people are doing it out of badness tbh

i just watched the highlights of the 1-1 game with porto and the pace and sharpness of morelos is night and day to what we have seen lately

If there is a fitness issue, you would think it would be addressed by now considering the high calibre of fitness and conditioning coaches involved in our set up. As much as professional footballers need to take a part of the blame, the staff are now free of guilt.

Might be a masterstroke by Gerrard, sign two new strikers knowing there’s no genuine bids for Alfie. To get his move he so wants he’ll now need to up his game big time. In effect he is competing against 3 other forwards, he’s never had this sort of competition.

If he gets back on form we sell him for a good fee and his goals fire us up the league. He’ll leave a good after a month or so IMO.

See even if this is his time with us frittering out I won't forget what he's done for us. We signed him for cheap, he's won us plenty of money and games , he's endeared himself to all of us and I won't have a bad word said about him.

The wee man is mental and a class act all in one

Hope he stays and gets his form back but if he goes he goes with my best wishes

Might be a masterstroke by Gerrard, sign two new strikers knowing there’s no genuine bids for Alfie. To get his move he so wants he’ll now need to up his game big time. In effect he is competing against 3 other forwards, he’s never had this sort of competition.

If he gets back on form we sell him for a good fee and his goals fire us up the league. He’ll leave a good after a month or so IMO.

Aye, this could be a very good thing for Morelos if he stays. Competition drives improvement, but hopefully he has the right mindset about that too.

How old is a Rangers Granda?

I'm getting worried, I've noticed the Da chat :eek:
In fairness it's pish patter, if anyone seen the wee man ragdoll Legia, Feyenoord, Pepe's Porto et al and should appreciate he has earned every penny that has seen his head turned and wants. Amazed anyone wants an argument on that basis? I make zero excuse for loving the wee man. I miss him already and Roofe needs to offer us a step up! No pressure! 9 men away from home in Russia and run work, sweat, bleed ...and that is an absolute bare minimum workrate wise before we get involved in match winning goals.

People saying he's fat are probably the same folk complaining about Castore's XXL's being a bit tight fitting.

He's not fat, he has a particular build that makes him look that way but doesn't stop him being incredibly fit like we all saw in the first half of last season, he looked no different.

I don’t think people are doing it out of badness tbh

i just watched the highlights of the 1-1 game with porto and the pace and sharpness of morelos is night and day to what we have seen lately

Correct on all fronts.

Folk are scared to call a spade a spade.

Yes Alfredo will never fall under the 'ripped with a 6 pack' category but you just need to look at the beautiful Europa League highlights videos online of the young man to see that against the likes of Feyenoord and Porto etc, he is much trimmer and sharper then to what he is just now and that's not so long ago.

I love him but there's clearly an issue with his professional discipline whenever he goes back home. It happened in January and it's happened again. He obviously doesn't stick to his 'programme' as rigidly as he should.

These are facts.

Last edited:
Great player when he’s at it, the Europa league group stages show that. With all the Scottish media on his back, can you wonder why he’s not himself, even if it is after a bid from another club. The young lad gets pelters for doing his job.
Class is permanent, form is temporary, head high Alfredo.

Hahaha not a chance Gerrard was starting Stewart away to Leverkusen.

Stewart came on when the game was done and we started just getting the subs on for minutes.
So our manager picks a fat guy who isn't trying rather than someone who'll give us 100%

Is that what we've to believe?

Back