Most under rated rangers player

Arveladze was a 1 in 2 player for most of his time with us.
He was my first thought. Constantly played in various positions across the front line by Eck but always had a good goal return.

Thought from that era that Zurab was quite underrated as well. We kept some real shite around while he fell out of favour.

Not most under rated but certainly has to be one of the least appreciated/most derided. Maurice Ross, always done a decent job and was not bad going forward but was absolutely slaughtered regardless.

Ian Ferguson all day for me.

Tremendous player who was a water carrier in a brilliant team. Medal haul and appearance numbers speak volumes.

Certainly adored and appreciated as a big Gers man. But ability probably played down slightly, he was excellent.

He’s exactly what we need now. Great player & influence.

Going on only Rangers form, I'd have Papac in my team instead of Numan. He is underrated, not by me though. Any doubters should watch the game at Ibrox against Barca. One of the best defensive performances I've ever seen at Ibrox, against one of,if not the best ever player. A masterclass.

I really liked Chris Burke. He could just glide past a man and had an excellent delivery. Very highly thought of in the championship and had an excellent career. Tell you what; Burke, Adam and Ross McCormack from the same youth team is some return. Stephen Dobbie as well.

I don’t understand people saying John Brown & Ian Ferguson, as they were worshipped. In my era (and the same team as the aforementioned) it’s got to be Stuart Munro.

Russell Martin for me, he got slaughtered off the majoroty of fans & I think he was a cracking CB. He would still do a job for us...

Robert Russell,
Alex McDonald,
Johnny Hamilton,
They may not have been underated among our support, but as far as being capped for your country, Doddie and Russell were, Hammy was another very underated player.

Stuart Munro or Dave Smith both went about their jobs with no fuss and never really hit headlines, but when they weren’t there they were always missed.

Stuart Munro, was a fav player off mine as a teen along with Ally and Cooper. Getting players because I got him on the back off my shirt.

Albertz.

I think its widely accepted, he was a really good Rangers player – I would say he was a fucken great Rangers player.

If there was another vote tomorrow for our greatest 11 I highly doubt he would feature in, he really should.

Back