MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unlike Sunday our defence seems nervous with McGregor in goal. He’s as much good as a Subbuteo keeper this season.

Was the most positive player 1st half but lacked the end product, delighted for the lad, well deserved goal.

I'm gonna go against the FF 'grain' here and this forum's penchant for finding a fall guy and hammering into him every game.

I'd have started McLaughlin today but Greegs hasn't been at fault so no idea why he's getting the stick.

Wright, in my opinion, has done alright. Not great, not poor but more than holding his own. Same with Arfield (who certainly isn't 'blowing out his arse as some would have it).

Sakala, I think, is actually doing pretty well. And if we get another goal I'd bet it will come from him or Tav either scoring or creating the chance.

We've looked suspect at the back though, especially down our left back area. Not a slight on Borna but that area between him and the CB is where Motherwell are targeting.

Have to say I'm not hopeful we will win this one. Set pieces will be our undoing.
Telt ye!:))

Yaaasss, Scott Wright, great strike.

Wonder when the whanker Walsh will send another Rangers player off now?

Sakala was magnificent there. Even when he got his jersey pulled he ploughed on.
Great finish from Scott Wright.
Come on Rangers.

Scott Wright definitely taking his chance in the team. Decent against Braga and Celtic. Goal and so far done ok today. I think he’ll start on Thursday.

In what way could you possibly say he didnt dive in.

At it
He didnt lunge in. It was a sliding tackle

Riddle me this? The referee was miles away. Why not consult with his linesman who's right there. Instead he takes the opinion of a Motherwell player who's 50+yards away as well

Back