MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 12:00 - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Itten interview out this morning.

Is he gonna start today? Will he play with Alfie or instead of him?

Surely he's not gonna drop the Buf.
Gerrard usually has the guy doing the press conference playing, however occasionally this hasn’t been the case (Katic et al).

Alfie plays if he’s fit, however of Itten’s 4 goals, 3 have came against Motherwell. So I’m sure he’ll score if he gets minutes :))

The fact Alfie was absent from the training vid is a concern, perhaps just given a day off because Gerrard never mentioned it.

Gerrard usually has the guy doing the press conference playing, however occasionally this hasn’t been the case (Katic et al).

Alfie plays if he’s fit, however of Itten’s 4 goals, 3 have came against Motherwell. So I’m sure he’ll score if he gets minutes :))

The fact Alfie was absent from the training vid is a concern, perhaps just given a day off because Gerrard never mentioned it.

Maybe Gerrard fancies Itten playing off the right again.

Dunno who Motherwell have at left back but if he's not the biggest then we've seen Itten get the nod so we can try that ball over the top of the LB.

Another huge game and a must 3 points.. be good if Stevie Davis could get on scoresheet but the win will do

I just hope collectively we have all kept our focus and concentration as management , players and fans and not let them dropping points affect our mindset . Go into each game as if we are level on points , ignore the white noise surrounding us . Massive , massive game in our history .

Another huge match today, focus stay professional and get those 3 points leaving us just needing 9 wins thereafter.

A hammering of that mob today would be nice, but as long as we bring home the 3 points, that's all that matters... Just do it Rangers.

Any one think Itten will start today? Maybe playing off the right in place of Hagi?

Hopefully see another good performance from Kent, he was fantastic against the sheep last weekend.

I like that despite our dominance this year, people are still putting the work in with the conspiracy theories. Good for you buddy.
Scottish Football and society in general,in my experience after over 10 years of Mhank and SNP rule, has created enemies for our country and our club.
Clancy and Robertson are self confessed Timothy fan referees,who were fast tracked by the cabal.
They have to be called out every time.
Still...keep putting the ball in the net today at Motherwell and they cant change the result.
Football's coming home

Last edited:
Massive game today. Hopefully the weather and pitch doesn't affect our play.
3 points, no red cards or injuries please.
I'll be happy with any sort of win.
2-0. Alfredo to score.
Let's go.

Another display like last Sunday and it’s an easy 3 points.

It’s basically done anyway but I want as big a margin as we can get.

Winning the league by 20+ points has a real nice look about it.

30 asking to much?

No need for changes today same team as last weekend and go pick up the 3 points. It will be a tough game today given they have a new manager but think we will still win comfortably enough.

Can see Helander getting a start today, probably don't need to worry too much about Motherwells forwards, unless Alexander decides to move on from the 6-4-0 last time we played motherwell.

Does your source own khaki green clothes and gazelles

Not but he is genuinely spot on with some low level stuff like this and a few transfers.

Knew about the 13 isolating players of Celtic about an hour before it broke through the week as well.

I hope, and think, it will be wrong on this occasion tho.

They'll be up for it to impress their new manager. We play at our best however and it's no contest.

Foot on throat and march on.

Most nervous I've felt all season. The title is ours for the taking and a win today is massive.

0_unnamed.jpg

Not but he is genuinely spot on with some low level stuff like this and a few transfers.

Knew about the 13 isolating players of Celtic about an hour before it broke through the week as well.

I hope, and think, it will be wrong on this occasion tho.
Widely reported that Alfie wasn't in the Training Ground video released yesterday. Might mean something, might not. Itten did the Press Conference and all of a sudden rumours are rife.

We will find out imminently. If we can't take care of Motherwell with Itten in for Morelos then we've played very poorly. Itten loves a goal against Motherwell.:))

Back