MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 12:00 - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Probably the least nervous I've been before a match this season. I think it's down to the gap rather than the opposition. They've only won twice at home all season and barely scored a goal at fir park. A new manager can change a lot though and you know Gallagher and Watt will be up for it.

Rangers going for their 16th consecutive league win today,the last time we dropped league pts todays ref allowed a goal that should not have stood,hopefully our players make sure he is not allowed to adversely influence the score today.

Another 3 points today is all that matters and keep the foot on the throat of the scum and keep the pressure on them for the return leg of the Livi game on Wed. Just get it done Rangers.

Er7Zw8lXAAEXw7H
Can't complain at that team. Hopefully get the game in the bag and give some of the subs a wee run out. Bassey probably needs a wee confidence boost after the Paisley horror show and Itten loves a goal against Motherwell. Defoe will want minutes as well.

Had hoped Jack would be on the bench and got some game time.

Obviously still not ready.

It’s the 15th game that’s “come to soon” for him.

I think with the gap between us and the poets as it is - we’ll be even more patient with Jack now. The europa league is the new priority for the club with the league practically in the bag.

Think I've told every lady's front bottom with a pair of ears, we win 4-1, kent gets two goals including the first. You heard it here first :D

That seems like a more attacking lineup than usual from them. Watt, Campbell, Seedorf, Cole & Polworth all usually attacking players if I'm not mistaken.

Wonder if they'll be more open today.
They've made just 2 changes from last week in Paisley. Seedorf in for Hastie for obvious reasons and Crawford in for O'Hara, who isn't even on the bench so I assume injured or suspended.

Thought we might of seen Jack on the bench. Maybe he will be fit enough for 20-30 mins against County next weekend

Disappointed Jack still not fit enough for the bench. But the starting 11 picked itself.

Quite and attacking side M’Well are putting out...Bit more attacking than last time but...

Lets Go Rangers! 3 points at all costs!!

Motherwell have a bit of pace on the wings, will look to try and counter us.

0-3 Rangers, Morelos double and a Tav penalty.

Back