MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 12:00 - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Had a wee feeling that Aribo may have dropped out for Itten with Hagi dropping back but as that's not happening I hope someone lifts their head and sees the forward runs Hagi regularly makes. IMHO Joe's a lucky boy to start and needs to up his application considerably from recent games.

Posters with little confidence. Others saying they are panic stricken. Many worrying the team read internet forums and won't be focused. How big can the sofa get ?

@Tailwind sort this out please :))
Easy one this week, we are playing objectively, statistically speaking, the worst team in the league.

We are by far and away the best team in the league.

3 points Rangers

Cockers commentry on the highlights of the last Fir Park victory were shocking there. 5 goals and could hardly raise his voice.

They just said that he's a few games from triggering an automatic 1-year contract extension at Motherwell. Surely that could scupper his dream move to the scum?

Not really. Even with the extension Motherwell would probably accept a nominal fee for him in the summer.

To be honest i think this could be tricky for us today

Agree. They have something to prove to Alexander and there is enough scumbags in their team that if the can't take any points they will try to take a body.

Having said that, this is the most relaxed I've been going into a game this season. Having watched the scum recently they look is if the have the ability to go through the rest of the season winless. :)

I think we'll beat the scums feeder club by a couple today. They'll be defensive again, hopefully not as defensive as last month.

Walker said he's been in Celtic dressing room when it's all gone horribly wrong. My wife nearly chocked on her porridge. What a thought.

Er7Zw8lXAAEXw7H
Steady first 11 let’s go

Cole to stifle one of our full-backs and Seedorf the other will be the plan - and look to hit fast on the break when they get the chance. Its an obvious ploy and, hopefully, our staff are on top of how to turn it to shit.
Our Midfield will have free reign then they will undoubtedly double up on Kent and Hagi

Nerves kicking in, no matter how much I know we are better than them, I can't help worrying.
I said a while back if we won all our January games we would win the title.
These next 3 games are massive.
I remember saying a while back if we were 10 points (or more) clear, apart from games in hand, at the end of January we'd win the league. That's looking likely.

Good to see wee hagi in the interview there the wee man talks so well

And seeing his da in the stands he loves the bears too i think.

auld dadgi

Back