Mourinho the next celtic manager?

Genuinely wouldn't fear that. He's a busted flush, and I used to think he was outstanding.

Also, what happened to their cavalier, attacking traditions? Lift their skirt to any big name.

Bit of a busted flush down south so I can’t be as dismissive as others on here.
It’s not about wages for him, it’s about trying to rebuild his flagging reputation.
I think there could easily be some mileage in the rumours.

He will still have many clubs after him. If EPL clubs kept hiring Pardew then I'm sure Mourinho won't struggle.

Mourinhos hearts not been in management for a long time. Id love him to go there - he absolutely 100% categorically wont though.

Mourinho's main talent in recent years is going into a harmonious dressing room and sowing discord. Can't see that there's much for him to do at the Piggery.

Knew it was going to happen as soon as he was sacked. Said to my dad one of the toilet rhag newspapers would print this trying to appease the great unwashed. It’s hillarious the lengths they go to printing utter shite.

They tramps can’t even stand the guy since he’s shafted them over for the UEFA cup.

He’s not going there, not now, not ever. Even Fritzls tainted billions won’t stretch to get him. He’s too miserable to pay that kind of money anyway, that would affect his dividend every year.

Not a chance. Funny to read but pie in the sky.

It’s not about wages for him, it’s about trying to rebuild his flagging reputation.
Zero chance of mileage in the rumours unless they push the boat out and he still takes an 80% salary cut.

His stock is already at an all time low. If he came to Scotland of all places and failed, which he would, he'd be virtually unemployable. From Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Madrid, Man U and Spurs to getting pumped on a plastic pitch at Livi and chased around the car park by the shark wielding, unwashed hoardes. Nah. Can't see it.

Bit of reverse phsycology here bears, if any of you are unfortunate enough to be in the vicinity of a Nonce FC follower, lay it on thick that you think he'd be the ideal man to take them forward, and that you've heard rumours that Dersmot Demond has been having 'talks' in London..... get them to build their pathetic little hopes and dreams up, for it to all fail again.

In the military, its called Psyops..... a form of attrition if you like - grind the bastards down (further):shh:

I'm fairly certain I read the same article and they were clearly taking the piss, if you read/quote all of it.

Unless, I'm thinking on a different article - which as a stoner, is entirely possible.

edit - full article:

JOSE MOURINHO has entered the race to become the next Celtic manager with the sacked Spurs boss 'ready to go again'.

The Special One was relieved of his duties in North London on Monday morning.

But he insisted he does not need a break from football.

And with no permanent Celtic boss sorted for next season, could that mean a knee slide along the touchline north of the border before long?

European Super League-bound Tottenham announced the 58-year-old was fired just six days before the Carabao Cup final.

So could Mourinho and the Hoops be a match?

His wages, line of suitors and past honours make it an extremely farfetched scenario.

Not to mention – as SunSport broke first – Eddie Howe remains the overwhelming favourite for the Parkhead job.

However, Mourinho can be backed at as short at 13/1 with Paddy Power to tackle Steven Gerrard’s rampant Rangers next season.

But he insisted he does not need a break from football.

And with no permanent Celtic boss sorted for next season, could that mean a knee slide along the touchline north of the border before long?

European Super League-bound Tottenham announced the 58-year-old was fired just six days before the Carabao Cup final.

So could Mourinho and the Hoops be a match?

His wages, line of suitors and past honours make it an extremely farfetched scenario.

Not to mention – as SunSport broke first – Eddie Howe remains the overwhelming favourite for the Parkhead job.

However, Mourinho can be backed at as short at 13/1 with Paddy Power to tackle Steven Gerrard’s rampant Rangers next season.

Betfair have the Portugal job as favourite for Mourinho’s next job, with any MLS team and Juventus next in the market.

A return to Porto and taking over from Gareth Southgate at England are the next two followed by the Celts gig.

He has a reputation of falling out with the top players at his club, suggesting it is a ‘battle of the egos’ that he gets involved in.

But Spurs stars Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min, two players who could walk into most clubs around Europe, were both disappointed to see him going.

Kane posted on social media: “Thank you for everything Boss. A pleasure to have worked together. I wish you all the best for your next chapter.”

While his Tottenham strike partner Son said: “I have no words to describe how I’m feeling, it’s been a pleasure to work with you, I’m sorry things didn’t work out and truly grateful for the time we’ve had together. Good luck and all the best for the future.”

Last edited:
REUFL0x.gif

He’s not getting another top 6 job is he ?

Celtic seems implausible but where else is he going to go ?

I never knew he had been sacked until this rhabid walked up to me at work, his exact words.....

I see Jose has been sacked by Spurs, that'll be him on his way to Sellik.

I just shook my head.
I applaud your composure, I'd have laughed so much paramedics would need to sedate me.

I see the turd polishing of Eddie Howe has stopped of late now that there's doubt that he's going to the bheasts. They had to come up with something to help the manky bheasts sleep at night.

If he is going anywhere it won't be to the east end hovel, that's a certainty. He'll be looking at the continent if he's leaving England, although there will be clubs in England looking at him in the summer.

Let me get this straight.
The club who put their youth team on furlough, want to employ a coach who’ll be looking for about £13 million a year in wages?? Not forgetting what his coaching team would be looking for..

I have been told they are getting Mourinho. I was told, well you got Gerrard and Mourinho is just as big a name.

Dear me.

It's the only club he ever wanted to manage and can't wait for those Europa League qualifiers under the disco lights!

Definitely a realistic prospect........ if the scum pay him £20m p/y in salary and give him a budget of around around £300m to waste on substandard players

I think Arteta might get sacked if he doesn’t win the EL, Mourinho could head to Arsenal

Typical Scottish media re Celtic.

Throw all the big names in the mix and then heap praise galore on the cheap option choice who wasn’t mentioned originally.

The best of it is they all fucking hate him after Porto dived their way to the uefa cup......obviously Celtics diving is a different type of diving.

It must be true he’s coming to Glasgow :shh: We should back this for all we’re worthB-Dbecause they never learn! Pride comes before a fallB-D from saviour Howe to the special 1B-Dwhen reality bites and whoever walks in there they will be on a hiding to nothing and next season will go the way of their 10! B-DB-DB-D

So I predict the special 1 as there manager and saviour Howe as his assistant because they’re just waiting for the 2nd post to bring their invitation to the Europa Super League! :shh:

Yep, I can see the scum chasing his signature and "expecting him to sign" only to get "gazumped" or Mourinho to perform a "dramatic U turn" after the season tickets renewal deadline has passed (and the hoardes have signed up), and they'll then announce Big JK as the manager.

Could it be true? well if you read The Sun it could well be.

According to one of their writers - David Fowler, '... Jose Mourinho enters next Celtic manager market as ex-Tottenham boss claims he is ready to jump back in...'

Chortle, snigger, guffaw!

A few of the comments on here have had me genuinely crying with laughter, even had the wife in stitches. The best laugh though Jose Mourinho next scum manager not a chance.

Back