My Blue Room (small update)

Hi Dave, have you not got tims to expose and remove from the SFA, instead of making the Plebiscite jealous?

Haha great Man Cave.

That is first class in fact it is Rangers class.

If I win the lottery I will commission you to build me one.

I think I would end up divorced if I had one though as I would never be out of it.

Laudrup's Lodge...

I like how you've left the Lodge No. out so the great one doesn't get any hassle at meetings, very clever old bean.

Looks brilliant mate.

Capped well and truly doffed- this is one fine example of a man cave, with all the framed tops that form part of our fine history- well done sir absolutely amazing

Couple of additions today.

A friend's nephew is currently doing rather well with our u20s and he got me this after a bit of a struggle to free up a strip as they're apparently in demand with the Ashley carry on.

Plus this ahead of the WC starting soon...

Have just ordered the Heineken branded one myself. Your room is superb...jealous!

Talk about life goals! That's an outstanding escape you have there @Laudrup1 ! Best bit is the tremendous replica trellis you credited your dad for.

One day I'd love to have something similar of my own to enjoy!

Superb. Would love to turn my double garage into something like this.

hqdefault.jpg

Great stuff Laudrup 1 btw.

Of all the features, l love the main stand detail the best

Attention to it is excellent. Well done to you and your dad on that

Mr Leitch has been done proud

Well done

Seen this on the old forum, unbelievable mate. Attention to detail is great in particular! Is your projector 4K ? Cause that would be the ultimate cherry on top!

Tremendous effort, must have cost a fortune!

I have been moaning to missus to nove house to build a mancave, wont be anywhere near your budget id assume

Makn stand detail is class, well played sir, enjoy the WC

Seen this on the old forum, unbelievable mate. Attention to detail is great in particular! Is your projector 4K ? Cause that would be the ultimate cherry on top!

Not yet, no. 4K was only starting when I bought this one.

Switherig about a new 4K TV In the living room first but the projector will be upgraded after a while.

Brilliant to catch up on this thread and seeing how it all came together again. A labour of love for you and I can only imagine how much work was involved. Absolutely magnificent and you really should be proud of yourself. Bet you thought you'd never get to the end at times but you most certainly did mate.

One of my favourite threads on the old board.

I get an incredible sense of satisfaction seeing it all come together and look so absolutely shit hot, so I can't begin to imagine how you feel.

One day...

Absolutely first class, cap doffed. I take it has a 5 star U.E.F.A. Certificate of Excellence? If not why not? It deserves it.:cool:

Last edited:
I would love do it with my shed which looks just as big and it needs done up. Problem is it is always full with crap, tools and gardening tools\machines, that I can hardly walk in it. I wouldn't know what to do with all that stuff to be honest.
Looks great mate.

A tremendous achievement sir - cap well and truly doffed. The main stand steelwork is a nice touch. I take it you need a password to enter, like 'No Surrender'?

Back