My dad seen Rangers back at the top before he passed away this afternoon - Graham Callan, Carluke

After battling cancer, my 72yr old dad passed this afternoon and is now at peace

A Rangers fan of 60+ years, we still travelled home and away on the Supporters bus to watch his beloved.

My dad was an old school man, never showed much emotion. I can say with hand on heart that one of the abiding memories for me will be catching that sparkle in his eye and smile on his face the split second after Rangers scored. A love for the club that couldn't be hidden.

Thank you Rangers, the players, the fans, the bus, the pish stops on long away days, everything about this club that makes us what we are, cause it all came together and made my dad happy for his whole life.

Even with a terminal disease, he renewed his season ticket knowing full well that hed never be back and only doing so for his 11yr old granddaughter, who's recent love of Rangers made him proud.

RIP dad
Sorry for your loss M8.

After battling cancer, my 72yr old dad passed this afternoon and is now at peace

A Rangers fan of 60+ years, we still travelled home and away on the Supporters bus to watch his beloved.

My dad was an old school man, never showed much emotion. I can say with hand on heart that one of the abiding memories for me will be catching that sparkle in his eye and smile on his face the split second after Rangers scored. A love for the club that couldn't be hidden.

Thank you Rangers, the players, the fans, the bus, the pish stops on long away days, everything about this club that makes us what we are, cause it all came together and made my dad happy for his whole life.

Even with a terminal disease, he renewed his season ticket knowing full well that hed never be back and only doing so for his 11yr old granddaughter, who's recent love of Rangers made him proud.

RIP dad
Condolences to you and your family

RIP dad
Sorry for your loss mate, classy message, stay strong

Sincere condolences for your loss. It sounds like you and he had a bond over Rangers and it is fitting you were both able to see and experience what was such a special season for us. Form what you say he will have taken a lot of pride and satisfaction in seeing the team’s achievements. RIP.

RIP dad
Sorry for your lose. The comfort being he saw 55 and has passed on the baton to his granddaughter. May she witness many more trophies and appreciate the gift of loving Rangers that your Dad has passed on to her.
RIP blueballs Snr

Condolences for your loss buddy. If you can take some comfort in the fact your dad lived to see us back it’ll help you immensely.

Many of us didn’t get that comfort and it’ll rankle until the day I die that my old man died during a period when we weren’t sure of our very survival.

Take a lot of comfort from that fact and all strength to you in the coming year.

RIP dad
GBNF❤️❤️

RIP dad
Your dad has gone happy. RIP @blueballs dad, you seen it through.

Sorry for your loss mate,I lost my dad to cancer also,at the same time as we got booted down the league's. My world collapsed. First thing I done when we won the league was have a drink for my dad.

RIP dad

God bless him.

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts with you and your family. Your dad got to see 55 and his team back where we belong

RIP dad

Sorry for your loss man. Sounds like you will have some cracking memories to carry with you going forward. Always sad to hear of a good proper bear passing.

Sad for your loss but glad your dad got to see our beloved club back at the top,

Sadly my dad never got to see us back but I assured him that we would be back and I would follow to my last breath

Back