• No - (Gold Tier)

Votes: 72 11.0%
  • No - (Silver Tier)

Votes: 177 27.1%
  • No - (Bronze Tier)

Votes: 110 16.8%

• Total voters

DeeGer10

Now that the final away games been allocated, it's a good time to ask as this is our first full season of it in operation for ticketing.

Are you a fan of the MyGers system?

I suppose if you're in Gold you'll like it more than others so I'll add tiers to the poll.

Yes im a fan.

But im not a fan of the people tasked with running it, incorrectly.

Maybe they want folk fed up so they can just push the old button and not care.

I'm happy enough with it, only really joined it to help me get tickets for Hampden, had the two semis and will get the final, 7 aways has been a bonus

Voted no. I'm in Bronze, living in England and therefore impractical to have a ST.

Had a good number of points in the TC that mean nothing in MyGers.
Same boat - I’m effectively playing £75 for a few freebies in the welcome pack.

Voted no. I'm in Bronze, living in England and therefore impractical to have a ST.

Had a good number of points in the TC that mean nothing in MyGers.
I voted no too (I'm silver). I seem to be high enough that I'd probably get tickets for semi finals and finals. I can pick up away tickets relatively easy for some games.

I'd be tempted to change it to a yes if the travel club was reintroduced.

I've never met anyone who has been a fan of it.

Joined My Gers through a sense of loyalty, not for the discounts or give aways.
I’m classed as Silver.
To be honest I’m not really a great fan of it, I’m in the fortunate position to be able to afford it but I can’t see that paying for it makes me a more worthy or better fan than a guy or gal working his /her arse off and bringing up three weans on a tight budget.

Last edited:
Rangers absolutely need to have some kind of loyalty/membership scheme in place, so the idea of MyGers has my approval.

My issues are in the seemingly random, ad hoc incentives to top up your points, like stadium tours, programmes and Rangers TV.

I also understand people's dismay that the Travel Club isn't a separate entity but it was never going to be the case that they wouldn't amalgamate the two.

I also think that, for the most part, you'll see fans in gold as thinking it's a great idea and fans in bronze thinking it's rubbish!

Votes yes. Now I know I'll be getting tickets for semi or finals instead of previous being in a ballot with everyone.

Rangers absolutely need to have some kind of loyalty/membership scheme in place, so the idea of MyGers has my approval.

My issues are in the seemingly random, ad hoc incentives to top up your points, like stadium tours, programmes and Rangers TV.

I also understand people's dismay that the Travel Club isn't a separate entity but it was never going to be the case that they wouldn't amalgamate the two.

I also think that, for the most part, you'll see fans in gold as thinking it's a great idea and fans in bronze thinking it's rubbish!
Is encouraging extra purchases not a major part of having a loyalty scheme? Rewarding those who invest directly into the club?

This season it worked for me. It the first time I've attended almost every home game since League 1 and 1st Championship season.

The only home tickets I've missed out on this year are Celtic x2, and the St Mirren boxing day game.

Have had no luck with away tickets (apart from Hibs semi) but was able to pick up a St Mirren away off here.

Got my work routine and finances in a good place so hoping to be offered a ST for next year.

On balance yes. Even as a bronze member and STH it gives me access to a couple of away games. Not the choice ones but I accept that.

I'll sit on the fence until the end of next season and judge it fully then.

Needs tweaked, but it’s far better than the cccs for away games.

Would’ve preferred TC to remain separate but domestically for aways and cup semis/finals it’s far better.

Yes but only because I don't go all that often and my membership is a small donation alongside two others as presents. As a way for people who can't commit to season tickets to help fund the club it's great but as a balloting system it doesn't seem to do a good job.

No really hardly been to a game this season as I had to take time off work to look after my father.so through circumstances be my control havn,t benefitted from it.

and become a point system
Yes.

Before mygers id have got on a few trips this season.

Ive had 3 kbs being silver this season.

Really should do the indy route but im too lazy, the official trip was always ideal for me and since braga (first time) ive been kb'd from every trip in favour of a gold member instead even though i was high on points on old travel club.

I'm gold and voted NO, I'm a fan of the principle but it's not being ran very well.

The only decent ground I got all season was Tynecastle.

Dundee twice
St Johnstone twice
St Mirren once
Livingstone once
Hearts once

Yes.

Before mygers id have got on a few trips this season.

Ive had 3 kbs being silver this season.

Really should do the indy route but im too lazy, the official trip was always ideal for me and since braga (first time) ive been kb'd from every trip in favour of a gold member instead.
i mean domestic too

I'm not a huge fan. I'm very top of silver and should be gold next season.

I'm not any worse or better off in terms of accessing tickets for domestic away games - which for me makes it a ticket tax. There's no improvement on something I got essentially for nothing domestically. I'm lucky that I get a ticket for 90% of domestic away games anyway through contacts / RSCs etc.

European aways have been annoying. I've gone from being guaranteed getting on the official day trip to having to mess about and wait while people I know that pick and choose which ones they go to and get priority over someone like me who is a regular traveller. That annoys me as I'm now having to take things like extra days off work. Missing out on 30 points because I won't get them for Dortmund and Leipzig, even though I applied and I'll be at the game, is a kick in the stones too.

The other thing that annoys me is the constant making it up as they go and changing terms in the middle of the season.

I think the Final and Semi Final system is quite good.

Plenty in England have a ST.

That's great for those that can afford the time to travel every other week or are willing to lose 50% of the value for seat sub. Every time I come up I'm effectively losing my entire weekend.

Train costs an average of £100 a trip, takes 6 hours each way.
Planes can be cheaper but need to take the risk that the game might be moved for TV.
It's 6 hours each way in a car.

Fair play to those that come up from england for every home game :)

There’s merit in a system like this, but it needs changes. For example, there are far too many people in the bronze tier. I find it wholly unfair that a new member on 50-100 points has the same crack of the whip in terms of away tickets as someone on 850 points. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

There needs to be an introduction of a new “blue” tier for new and lower point members. Say people on 0-300 points or similar. I don’t see why that would be difficult to implement. If you’re within a tier such as this, you shouldn’t have the same amount of away tickets as people on 900 points. If the gold members get the majority of tickets, it’s only fair that what’s left is distributed fairly amongst the next tranche of “loyal” supporters.

That will probably irk a few but the lower brackets really need looked at.

There is also disparity between how many tickets people are being allocated. As a silver member, I’ve been offered three this season. My mate, in the same bracket, has been offered one. That makes no sense and there must be a way to ensure each supporter within a tier gets allocated the same amount over the course of a season.

I have no issue with gold members getting the majority and the tickets for the likes of Parkhead and Pittodrie etc. But there will come a point where it’s unattainable to reach gold and that’s where the closed shop comes into play.

From what I’ve seen @Greg Marshall saying this season, there are no plans to change the system for next season and we are facing another weekly debate about the system and allocation. I know a number on my RSC who are sacking it off next term, but I don’t think there will be a massive drop off, not when MyGers is a requirement for cup semi’s and finals.

I voted no.

High Silver and I’ve had 3 away tickets from it, Dundee, Livingston (2nd ballot) and Hibs.

No away tickets this year.

For semi finals and finals it seems to work fairly though I’ll give it that, hopefully next season our support understand that you need to have a season ticket be in the CCCS and have Mygers to be in group 1 priority.

A necessary evil,a ticket tax.
But worth it as sorted for Hampden semi and finals based on loyalty and good knowing that a Euro away ticket is pretty much guaranteed.
Domestic aways got a decent number (one Cat A) so can’t complain.
It isn’t perfect,everyone will have their own views,circumstances.

Reactions: dmg
A necessary evil,a ticket tax.
But worth it as sorted for Hampden semi and finals based on loyalty and good knowing that a Euro away ticket is pretty much guaranteed.
Domestic aways got a decent number (one Cat A) so can’t complain.
It isn’t perfect,everyone will have their own views,circumstances.
some want old tc back because they had the points but mygers all but destroyed their chances

some want old tc back because they had the points but mygers all but destroyed their chances
I know that B and I know guys involved that’s why I said everyone has different circumstances.
(It works for me but appreciate others have been majorly disadvantaged)

I'm not a fan as with TC I always got tickets for the Euro aways. Now I don't, despite the time and money I've invested over the last 5 years (that count) travelling here, there and everywhere.

Away games have been poor for me (St Mirren first time is all I've got) but the knowing you're sorted for a final ticket when leaving the semi final was good

I find it decent, don’t do away games as travelling from wales for the home games and CCCS is plenty to manage. Only annoyance ( if it transpires) is the lack of a cut off meaning people could have bought this month in order to get a final ticket whereas I have had it since the inception but only two years in so with the points may miss out. I guess that’s more the administration of it than the system itself.

Its a yes and no from me ... I am lucky i stay 15 mins drive from the stadium so make most games without issue.

however, the disparity from silver to gold is a concern - I am high silver - but never likely to reach gold at this rate.

in my head its just an extra £50 to the club for revenue - if it keeps helping me get tickets for hampden and Europe then great.

Yes - Bronze (Non ST Holder). It's been brilliant for me. Been able to secure tickets for all the big games this year including both home Old Firms and all the European games. No chance of away tickets or the Hampden games, but that will come hopefully with a season book next year.

Back