Votes: 95 14.5%
  • No - (Gold Tier)

Votes: 72 11.0%
  • No - (Silver Tier)

Votes: 177 27.1%
  • No - (Bronze Tier)

Votes: 110 16.8%

• Total voters
I think they need to work out a way to clamp down on people applying for tickets with no intention of going to the game.

The fastest finger first was the intention for that - but it didn't really work for Ross County and they scrapped it. I don't think it was the answer either, but they then just allowed a key issue they identified up front to continue.

I gamed the system and sold a couple of tickets myself when I had no intention of attending due to work - because the current set up practically encourages it.

I'll probably be more selective next season. I'm more up for Killie, St. Mirren, Motherwell etc. due to travel. If I only apply for those games, I'm likely to get them due to the way the scheme works with assigning tickets to those who have had fewer total tickets first. I like a trip through to Tynecastle (was lucky to get one on Gold!) and that probably won't happen for me if I change tactic. But generally I'll be likely to get to the games I want to go to.

I think it's better than CCCS already, but could still improve. And for all the moaning, I still think the travel club should be included in it.

a person on 40 points has the same chance as someone on 1,800 for a tynecastle ticket
No they don’t.

Gold, silver and bronze get their own pool of tickets

There’s more tickets offered to gold than those given to silver and bronze pool

So you could have a 20% chance of a ticket in gold, 2% chance of a ticket of a ticket in silver and a 0.0002% chance of a ticket in bronze

For example, if 600 tickets go to mygers, in theory 400 would go to gold, 150 silver and 50 bronze. Bronze absolutely don’t have same chance at tickets as golds

I think they need to work out a way to clamp down on people applying for tickets with no intention of going to the game.

The fastest finger first was the intention for that - but it didn't really work for Ross County and they scrapped it. I don't think it was the answer either, but they then just allowed a key issue they identified up front to continue.

I gamed the system and sold a couple of tickets myself when I had no intention of attending due to work - because the current set up practically encourages it.

I'll probably be more selective next season. I'm more up for Killie, St. Mirren, Motherwell etc. due to travel. If I only apply for those games, I'm likely to get them due to the way the scheme works with assigning tickets to those who have had fewer total tickets first. I like a trip through to Tynecastle (was lucky to get one on Gold!) and that probably won't happen for me if I change tactic. But generally I'll be likely to get to the games I want to go to.

I think it's better than CCCS already, but could still improve. And for all the moaning, I still think the travel club should be included in it.
Does it work like that though?

Last season I never applied for first 3 as couldn't make it so thought id get St Mirren or Morherwell as they were the next two but never got them either.

No they don’t.

Gold, silver and bronze get their own pool of tickets

There’s more tickets offered to gold than those given to silver and bronze pool

So you could have a 20% chance of a ticket in gold, 2% chance of a ticket of a ticket in silver and a 0.0002% chance of a ticket in bronze

For example, if 600 tickets go to mygers, in theory 400 would go to gold, 150 silver and 50 bronze. Bronze absolutely don’t have same chance at tickets as golds
With the pool of tickets going to bronze and silver already too high…

Does it work like that though?

Last season I never applied for first 3 as couldn't make it so thought id get St Mirren or Morherwell as they were the next two but never got them either.
There certainly is incentive in always applying. But I thought that was just for Category A games (Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Celtic).

I was under the impression that is how it worked, but maybe I'm missing something.

It won’t ever be top down for every domestic away, if it was there would be zero point in 38000 being mygers members

They could, however, have an element of top down for certain small allocations
To be honest I think they would still buy mygers if it meant season books and trips to hampden

Back