Votes: 95 14.5%
  • No - (Gold Tier)

Votes: 72 11.0%
  • No - (Silver Tier)

Votes: 177 27.1%
  • No - (Bronze Tier)

Votes: 110 16.8%

• Total voters
I think the ticket office is a bit of a shambles and has been for a long time so I think they would have been better to improve that (starting by having it open) before they introduced any new involving ticketing.
To me it is nothing to do with the ticket office but all do do with taxing fans who want to attend away games. The supply has not changed only the way of allocating them whilst generating an income source that was never there before.

Registering for away games, getting allocated tickets and then moving them on rather than using them but still getting allocated the points. as a silver member how are you going to catch up with any gold member when they are getting allocated more tickets than a silver member. It will get to the point that the bar will need to be raised for Gold membership.
You don’t get points for individual away tickets mate they’re awarding a blanket point total to each tier if you purchased what you’ve been offered.
So if you’re gold and got offered 7 and bought 7 you’d get the same as bronze being offered 1 and buying 1.
Don’t know how many points it’ll be but more or less means no one moves .

Mygers should be for people who don't have season tickets (or should be free for all season ticket holders)

It should be there to be a member and give support to the club if you can't afford a season book but still want to go to some games, or live a decent distance away (and should include rtv for overseas).

All wrong what they have done to basically add a tax to get priority for people who already put a decent amount of money in the club.

Being a fan and being loyal isn't all about money.

Only joined it to give the club cash,Don’t go to away games semi finals or finals it is of absolutely no benefit to me,I was under the impression thousands of fans would be signing up for the pleasure of being able to say they were Rangers fans and are supporting the club I didn’t realise it was system for ticket allocation.

Mygers should be for people who don't have season tickets (or should be free for all season ticket holders)

It should be there to be a member and give support to the club if you can't afford a season book but still want to go to some games, or live a decent distance away (and should include rtv for overseas).

All wrong what they have done to basically add a tax to get priority for people who already put a decent amount of money in the club.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter how loyal we see ourselves as fans, at the end of the day as far as the club are concerned we're just customers.

It is with Bisgrove and co.

Sadly

Been in gold from the start and very much at the lower end of it now as I have basically only done domestic games since it came in.

Voted no as I think it’s very poorly run. The process of registering and then purchasing tickets is more difficult than it needs to be.

I think we ended up with 7 tickets all season which I know is better than a lot of people, but heard about games going to third ballot etc that I didn’t get offered.

For me, the travel club needs to be dealt with separately. I was a very infrequent traveller with relative success in applications but I think it’s only fair that those who travel to euro aways should get priority over the likes of me who would have a much better chance of tickets over some purely because of being in gold.

That said I think it does work for the likes of Hampden where there are bigger allocations and easier to keep more people happy.

I think it is a more open and transparent system of allocating oversubscribed tickets. Previously cup S-F and Final tickets was a closed, behind the scenes ballot. Also if we get to the EL final the allocation can be done fairly as UEFA recommends to the most loyal fans. I am on Silver so unlikely to get one but stand a chance of purchasing one.

Now that the final away games been allocated, it's a good time to ask as this is our first full season of it in operation for ticketing.

Are you a fan of the MyGers system?

I suppose if you're in Gold you'll like it more than others so I'll add tiers to the poll.
Yes as I’m also in cccs and now when we get to Hampden I don’t have to wonder will I get a ticket . Also I’ve had my share of away games and also as a member of supporters club , i’m usually sorted . Ps I’ve also a good points tally .

Don’t think I’ll renew my membership for next season,It’s just for fans who want to get the chance to purchase season tickets or tickets for away games,

To me it is nothing to do with the ticket office but all do do with taxing fans who want to attend away games. The supply has not changed only the way of allocating them whilst generating an income source that was never there before.
I’m totally in agreement with you. I chose not to buy mygers as I have a season ticket on ccs & feel I shouldn’t have to pay extra just to get the opportunity to buy more tickets. I also though think it’s crazy they added in another process when they struggled to getting the selling basic tickets right.

It's his job to bring us in line with major European clubs.
The loyalty scheme is shite which is the issue here.

But if you want to go there wheres the champions wall and wheres the progress on the edmiston House?

Then we have dream scene with errors and omissions approved by someone

Then there is castore, their relentless emails and at times shoddy merchandise.

Hes bringing in the cash and cutting corners on the quality.

He'll be meeting his targets but fans left frustrated at times.

I just want match tickets. I've spent on all the pish going like edmiston House, champions walls etc am gold and get very few away league tickets.

The scheme not fit for the purpose of rewarding loyalty that it claims to.

Others may be of another opinion but this is mine.

But if you want to go there wheres the champions wall and wheres the progress on the edmiston House?

I just want match tickets. I've spent on all the pish going like edmiston House, champions walls etc am gold and get very few away league tickets.

I don't think it's shite.

Indeed.

No one gets rewarded. No one feels rewarded. Most feel they have spent too much on stuff they don't want for zero reward

Gold - Yes

More tickets through the club than the old cccs.. albeit I've had a shit selection of games.

Guaranteed Hampden tickets.

Guaranteed most Euro aways.

Some adjustments deffinately needed but overall its a positive for me.

Gold - Yes

More tickets through the club than the old cccs.. albeit I've had a shit selection of games.

Guaranteed Hampden tickets.

Guaranteed most Euro aways.

Some adjustments deffinately needed but overall its a positive for me.
Needs to be a point system....

Especially after reading the thread of ticket costs for this season. As a high silver I’m glad that I’m rewarded with a near guarantee of a hampden ticket given the amount of money I’ve spent supporting the club.

I don’t know what the answer is, but there’s something far wrong with the away ticket distribution. But at the same time, there’s no point even moaning because SLO has already confirmed there are no changes to the system for next season.

Your basically paying 40 quid a season for same amount of ticket you got on the previous away scheme, impossible to please everyone but the Euro situation is a farce and the club know it themselves.

Not that they give a shit though.

I don’t know what the answer is, but there’s something far wrong with the away ticket distribution. But at the same time, there’s no point even moaning because SLO has already confirmed there are no changes to the system for next season.
He also confirmed that it wouldn't go back to a ballot for away tickets at the start of the season or something to that effect :))

Especially after reading the thread of ticket costs for this season. As a high silver I’m glad that I’m rewarded with a near guarantee of a hampden ticket given the amount of money I’ve spent supporting the club.
I’ve read that thread & have bought all the same extra tickets for games at Ibrox but because I think the extra money for the mygers membership is just a step too far I lose out on tickets for hampden. This is despite being on the ccs for years & always going to the games at hampden. It makes me feel like this is just the start & that in a few years a section of fans will be completely priced out of going to games.

£40 for three away tickets that I'd easily have got outside McDermaid Park, Fir Park, & Dens. Got tickets easy enough for the likes of Easter Road off Twitter and Facebook etc. Utter sham scheme it either needs binned or have a drastic change in price. I was all for it and was even asking for it at a fans event. Be better bringing back the cccs ballots

I like the idea of a loyalty scheme even if it works imperfectly, I despise paying £40/50 for the privilege of taking part in it. My 3 tickets this year were the same game, all Dundee away, which is about what I’d have got in the old CCCS scheme. I’ve basically paid £50 to not get rewarded for my loyalty in any way shape or form (top end of silver).

I’m also not convinced Gold won’t simply become a closed shop, but time will tell with that one. As it stands though I think it’s just an excuse to charge us all (at least regular match going fans) an extra £50, which I’d respect more if they’d just stuck it on the price of the season ticket and made the loyalty scheme aspect of MyGers free for all to access, as it is at clubs up and down Britain.

In Silver and liking being guaranteed a Hampden ticket where I was missing out in the past.

Is it perfect? No. Is it better than what we had before? Probably.

Away tickets have been really tough to come by though, not helped by the limited allocations for Hearts (halved our allocation) and Celtic. Think only ones I got where Dundee Utd, Dundee and St Mirren.

I actually reckon season after season a lot of people will not bother renewing. The club will then scrap it.

I don’t mind it. Whatever the cost was (£45?) was probably worth it to ensure the two semi final tickets, hopefully a ticket for the final and three away games this year. Didn’t apply gor all away games so might even have got a fourth.

I’m in Silver, but right on the last points before dropping into Bronze.

50 quid to have the chance to get an away ticket every season ticket holder should have the opportunity to get regardless lol … mental

To be honest I’m not really a great fan of it, I’m in the fortunate position to be able to afford it but I can’t see that paying for it makes me a more worthy or better fan than a guy or gal working his /her arse off and bringing up three weans on a tight budget.
Because it’s a commercial move made by a business, and the “worthier fan” angle is an advertising method.

Ultimately, to the shareholders, the highest paying fans are worth the most to them.

I think it has its attributes and it’s flaws - the most glaring of which is that there’s enough MyGers members to fill the vast majority of away ends in Scotland 10-20 times over.

We’re suffering from our club’s own success in a way as the customer base will never feel fulfilled. If gold members got tickets as often as expected then bronze members would literally never see a game. Doesn’t help when diddy clubs like Motherwell and Killie reduce our allocations out of spite. Sympathise with the club and especially supporters, as it sets this system up to run nowhere near as smoothly as it could.

The other benefits are not nearly enough of a draw, so it’s all about the tickets.

Note - I don’t have it on any tier, this is just my own personal understanding of it

Back