Votes: 95 14.5%
  • No - (Gold Tier)

Votes: 72 11.0%
  • No - (Silver Tier)

Votes: 177 27.1%
  • No - (Bronze Tier)

Votes: 110 16.8%

• Total voters
I know it’s loosely off topic but when is the renewal for this?
I’m sure renewals were due to start in April but nothing off my account. Possibly due to the amount of ticket revenue coming this year. I’m sure last year they were off prompt on 31st of March or thereabouts.

In theory its a great concept but the way its getting managed isnt. On that does anyone know when cup final tickets will be released for purchase? Cant find anything on website as usual.

Gold and not a fan.

The idea is ok but id prefer it based on attendance only for me and theres no doubt the system can operate better. I get the club are using it to generate cash and maximising revenues but I can't help but feel they are using it to exploit the support at times.

Is my gers also perhaps short sighted and doing much to prolong the support especially to those who do wish to go to the games but are low on points due to age etc? Will they get fed up after a while due to lack of tickets and do other things?

In an ideal world we'd have bigger allocations and the attitude from teams across scottish football doesnt help with some teams preferring to see spare seats.

The demand for tickets far outweighs the supply in regards to our support at present.
All the time

Voted no (as usual in a vote !!) Mid silver and only got aways that I can pick up anyway. OK for semi and final but always done well previously. Needs tweeted at least

It's all about the points.. That's why when we decide to bin going to the game and stay in the pub we make sure our cards are swiped at the turnstile.

Not being funny I’m in gold and have really only had tickets from it that I would’ve gotten through my bus anyway. So I don’t see it as value for money but however I will renew it due to the European away tickets side being the only positive I see.

Like many I was on high TC points so would have got Brondby, Dortmund and Leipzig instead of having to buy home end tickets.
For aways as I’m in silver I’m probably on a par with the old CCS but the cup semi final and finals is definitely an improvement if you are in tier 1.
It also looks possible to move through the tiers as at the start of the season I was 166 points away from gold but as of last weeks update I’m only 53 short now.
On a separate note can anyone remember what points were awarded for the home CCS and the away one prior to MYGERS launch?

Not being funny I’m in gold and have really only had tickets from it that I would’ve gotten through my bus anyway. So I don’t see it as value for money but however I will renew it due to the European away tickets side being the only positive I see.
Hampden too,no?

Not sure what's not to like, except the price of it. Ibrox is full for virtually every game and our away allocations are invariably sold out. No more unsold away tickets getting handed back by buses. Lets those who wouldn't go as far as buying a season ticket claim membership of the club. Gives the club another revenue source. The idea is fantastic even if the execution is a little rough around the edges at times.

That too yes. But again if I didn’t get hampden through the scheme before I was getting it sorted through the bus. So for me European away games being easier have been the positive.
Yeah it is really only £20 more as we were paying £20 for the Travel Club anyway.

Not sure what's not to like, except the price of it. Ibrox is full for virtually every game and our away allocations are invariably sold out. No more unsold away tickets getting handed back by buses. Lets those who wouldn't go as far as buying a season ticket claim membership of the club. Gives the club another revenue source. The idea is fantastic even if the execution is a little rough around the edges at times.
Yeah, I must’ve dreamt second, third and open ballots for some games because members couldn’t be arsed buying tickets they’d applied for

Our supporters bus runs on that idea.

Ask for a ticket and go you get 1point
Ask for a ticket but don't get one you still get 1point

This does lead to a situation where on small allocations people say they want a ticket knowing they are unlikely to receive one just to get the point. However if you get balloted a ticket and don't take it then in theory you don't get future tickets.

It's not perfect but it's best we can come up with.

That works on RSCs as tickets are handed out on the bus or in the club. The only way it could work this way with Mygers is to have collection of tickets but that isn't feasible.

Yes for me. I'm silver, and my 40 quid at the start of the season guarantees me a ticket for semi's and finals at Hampden. Worth it as i've missed out in the past.

Yeah it is really only £20 more as we were paying £20 for the Travel Club anyway.
I only joined the travel club a couple of seasons before Covid so for me because my points weren’t very high in travel club being able to get to the games I’ve gotten to this season has been great. Mind you that’s probably where my praise ends for the system

Yes for me I am in silver been allocated 5 aways this season and that included sheep away along with pretty much guareteed semi final and final ticket aswell

I only joined the travel club a couple of seasons before Covid so for me because my points weren’t very high in travel club being able to get to the games I’ve gotten to this season has been great. Mind you that’s probably where my praise ends for the system
So it has been good for you and not others who missed Euro away tickets after the demise of The Travel Club.
Enjoy Leipzig.

Nope, 3 tickets all season.

Went from 10 travel club points to not getting a semi final ticket now.

Pile of shite.

Now that the final away games been allocated, it's a good time to ask as this is our first full season of it in operation for ticketing.

Are you a fan of the MyGers system?

I suppose if you're in Gold you'll like it more than others so I'll add tiers to the poll.
Anyone who isn't a fan needs to have a look in the mirror.
Or you support Rangers or you don't.
Worldwide, clubs have membership programs.
Our directors are frontimg millions year on year that none of them wanted to invest.
Like fans, they done it help is survive/compete.

No mygers equals less money in the kitty, equals worse players.
It also equals, why the hell should directors bother with millions for nowt, if fans aren't willing to front 50 quid for tickets and other benefits.

Slightly off topic but who do you contact if you think you're short of points? I've went on a bit of a seat safari this year for European games, buying tickets for other parts of the stadium during the seat mover's window and none of them appeared to have been credited.

Our directors are frontimg millions year on year that none of them wanted to invest.

It also equals, why the hell should directors bother with millions for nowt, if fans aren't willing to front 50 quid for tickets and other benefits.
I don’t think many that don’t like the scheme would argue against having a membership programme.

My gripes would be the way it’s operated and the people operating it.

The fans front an absolute fortune for tickets btw.

Think it’s alright needs work on , don’t think you should be rewarded for seeking away tickets and they should maybe look at this more for those who regularly attend for ezpample I rarely go to aways but I could very easy have registered got a ticket and someone who attends regularly never get one

Bronze, yes.

I wouldn’t be able to have a season ticket year on year but I have no issues with purchasing MyGers to enable me to then have a priority in purchasing tickets to home games.

This season I have been able to buy tickets through my gers for league, cup and European games when maybe without I wouldn’t of got a ticket.

So you aren't allowed an opinion because it's not staunch?

Other clubs membership schemes are probably not anywhere near as bad as ours.

Its flawed and needs changes.

Slightly off topic but who do you contact if you think you're short of points? I've went on a bit of a seat safari this year for European games, buying tickets for other parts of the stadium during the seat mover's window and none of them appeared to have been credited.
mygers@rangers.co.uk
Ticket purchases should show up as points if purchased against your Rangers number.
5 points per game.

I don't think anyone is arguing against funding the club but if we're paying £600 for an ST , £400 on non season ticket home games and then a £50 membership fee it's only right to expect that membership scheme to be well run , tickets fairly distributed and the points totals are transparent and accurately tallied up.

No. Was on 14 TC points which would have guaranteed me away tickets for all Euro games. Only got Red Star (as folk were wary of travelling) and Braga (everyone got). Home end tickets for Brondby and Leipzig. Only scraped into silver this year from bronze even though had a ST for last 5 years. Didnt do away domestic games as lived overseas for awhile. Only ticket I have had was Hibs semi- final.

No. Was on 14 TC points which would have guaranteed me away tickets for all Euro games. Only got Red Star (as folk were wary of travelling) and Braga (everyone got). Home end tickets for Brondby and Leipzig. Only scraped into silver this year from bronze even though had a ST for last 5 years. Didnt do away domestic games as lived overseas for awhile. Only ticket I have had was Hibs semi- final.
That canny be right.

If you've had an ST for 5 years you should be gold or top end silver.

I've had an ST 4 of the last 5y and I'm top end silver. Have you asked if your total is correct?

Was your ticket getting used ?

That canny be right.

If you've had an ST for 5 years you should be gold or top end silver.

I've had an ST 4 of the last 5y and I'm top end silver. Have you asked if your total is correct?

Was your ticket getting used ?

If he wasn't signed up to CCCS or Away Scheme then that's 100 points a season he's down.

Voted no. I'm in Bronze, living in England and therefore impractical to have a ST.

Had a good number of points in the TC that mean nothing in MyGers.

I'm in England too, Leicestershire, and see no impracticality in having my ST. Also bronze myGers, also voted no. No doubt a good revenue stream for the club, James Bisgrove doing a good job in opening up new revenue, but feel that myGers simply charges us to do what we've always done. Could live with that, but it seems to have created resentment among some supporters who cannae access tickets.

If he wasn't signed up to CCCS or Away Scheme then that's 100 points a season he's down.
Is the correct answer. I only bought my ST originally as it was a requirement to be in the TC at the time. I was living in Croatia and it was easier for me to drive to Euro games, although my ST was used.

Always wanted a loyalty points based system sure there has been issues every system does have that but they need to learn from those issues, clearly that even hasn't happen

One thing I will say MyGers isn't just about ticketing for some it will be simply buying a membership and helping the club in the process

For people saying they ‘only got 3 aways’ how much did you expect to be getting?

The old system legislated for 4, maybe 5 at a push due to so many clubs reducing allocations, plus with the ‘red zones’ at the begging of the season this impacted allocations at places like Motherwell away.

This isn’t having a go at anyone, just curious into how many tickets folk expected to be getting this season.

So it has been good for you and not others who missed Euro away tickets after the demise of The Travel Club.
Enjoy Leipzig.
It’s been good but I don’t think the travel club should’ve been scrapped. Way I seen it was there was folk above me because they’d went for so long was happy to build up my points and get to that level. The fact Euro aways have been added to mygers is a farce tbf.

Silver - paying the same as someone in Gold with little or no chance of catching them up. Like being in the lottery but not being allowed to win the jackpot. I understand it is about loyalty but it is never going to be an even playing field as everyone can register for everything regardless of whether they want to go or not.

Less tickets than under the old scheme yet regularly see Gold members taking their points and flogging on their tickets.

I think the ticket office is a bit of a shambles and has been for a long time so I think they would have been better to improve that (starting by having it open) before they introduced any new involving ticketing.

Silver - paying the same as someone in Gold with little or no chance of catching them up. Like being in the lottery but not being allowed to win the jackpot. I understand it is about loyalty but it is never going to be an even playing field as everyone can register for everything regardless of whether they want to go or not.

Less tickets than under the old scheme yet regularly see Gold members taking their points and flogging on their tickets.
What points?

What points?
Registering for away games, getting allocated tickets and then moving them on rather than using them but still getting allocated the points. as a silver member how are you going to catch up with any gold member when they are getting allocated more tickets than a silver member. It will get to the point that the bar will need to be raised for Gold membership.

Back