My Gers pack finally popped though the door today.

Mine arrived this morning. Very impressed with the contents, and quality. The coaster is brilliant.

Got our second one this morning. That's both came this week. they must be ramping up distribution. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Trust me, they are worth the wait.

Received at last, and very nice it is too.

However, I would be more than happy to renew my membership every year and not take the contents of the pack - I realise the practicalities could be difficult but IMO it would be good if there was an option to re-direct the non-personalised contents of the pack to the likes of Erskine or similar.

Mine arrived today, nicely put together package and the coaster is quality, are they available online as I wouldn't mind some more of them?

My son’s pack arrived today. All orders finally up to date with the exception of the Alashkert programmes (hopefully tomorrow). Looks like they’re making progress clearing the backlog

3 months since I ordered mine and still not arrived.
Also still waiting on my Champions Magazine.
Bought the final game programme, came within two weeks but no sign of the other two!

My son’s pack arrived today. All orders finally up to date with the exception of the Alashkert programmes (hopefully tomorrow). Looks like they’re making progress clearing the backlog
wouldn`t get your hopes up!
Still waiting on the Champions Magazine I ordered before the season ended!

wouldn`t get your hopes up!
Still waiting on the Champions Magazine I ordered before the season ended!
There is no excuse for not fulfilling orders from last season, especially when they are still showing the link to buy the Champions magazine on the website. Issues relating to programme sales are being covered on the “Ordering match day programmes via the ticket office website” thread.

Yes. Got mine today. I am well impressed with it. The pic of Gerrard is going on my desk tomorrow!!!Never been one for a pic of the wife or wean on there, but that one is going on.
Love the coaster and badges as well.

Back