MyGers Full Points Breakdown

This thread sums up exactly where rangers have got folk with MyGers. Folk counting literally every single point in the hope of ‘getting to gold’ which gives hardly any benefit these days anyway unless you’re looking to do more euro aways (even at that there’s going to be probably 1,500-2,000 ahead of you in the queue)

Yes,I got a point for buying and actually attending (scanned QR code at turnstile on way in).
A mate bought a ticket, but didn’t go and didn’t get the point added.
I got a point for the Aberdeen game but I didn’t scan the QR code because I went to hospitality (offered after I had bought before anyone starts, I also got hospitality for the Benfica game and as I hadn’t purchased I didn’t buy just for point)

I got a point for the Aberdeen game but I didn’t scan the QR code because I went to hospitality
They may have changed it.
I was speaking to someone at the Benfica game and they said that you had to actually attend to get the point.
Its MyGers ,so who knows o_O

I got a point for the Aberdeen game but I didn’t scan the QR code because I went to hospitality (offered after I had bought before anyone starts, I also got hospitality for the Benfica game and as I hadn’t purchased I didn’t buy just for point)
Consistent as always then :D

Imagine they didn’t give points for b team ST if you didn’t go

With the latest update I’ve got about 1680 odd worth of points. Hopefully will start getting some decent away games as only had Livingston this season so far. No doubt I’ll get hit with St Johnstone though!!!!

Won’t be that interesting. Expecting that Gold will increase so I’m over that already
Nah surely not?

Although I know a boy that once his RTV is added he will be over 1600 and I reckon new cut off be around there.

Would I get points if I bought last season programmes that are still available? Maybe need to try and bump up my points a wee bit for next season.

Go back to the first few posts in the thread and you will see what has been on offer over the seasons. Great bit of work by @RFC Euro Bus. Might need to also see later updates in the thread but it's all in here somewhere.
That’s some effort from @RFC Euro Bus !

More effort than I’m prepared to put in counting my own points tbf, the club could email you a breakdown from their system surely?

Does anyone know why Corporate season ticket holders don't get allocated points domestically? Last season I was a member of VIP MyGers which has been cancelled this year. I've just checked my updated points and I've not had any points added for the domestic games i've been to this season. I'm not in Bar 72.

Does anyone know why Corporate season ticket holders don't get allocated points domestically? Last season I was a member of VIP MyGers which has been cancelled this year. I've just checked my updated points and I've not had any points added for the domestic games i've been to this season. I'm not in Bar 72.
Only working from memory here, but was it not the case that you had to select whether to remain with Corporate ticketing or to transfer to the regular MyGers scheme? Recall seeing posts to that effect I’m sure. @The Railway Bear or @Diego Maradona might be able to confirm.

Only working from memory here, but was it not the case that you had to select whether to remain with Corporate ticketing or to transfer to the regular MyGers scheme? Recall seeing posts to that effect I’m sure. @The Railway Bear or @Diego Maradona might be able to confirm.
I've 2 season tickets - 1 is corporate and the other is in the Copland, I've been in MyGers and VIP MyGers from the start of it.

I got an email from them this morning saying I had renewed RTV (which was renewed automatically on an annual basis about a month ago) but they couldn't match it to my MyGers account and they wanted me to fill in one of their Google forms with my Rangers number so they could match it up.

It took me 30 seconds but good they approached me about it rather than me wondering when or if those points had been added.

I've 2 season tickets - 1 is corporate and the other is in the Copland, I've been in MyGers and VIP MyGers from the start of it.
Assume they are in different names/Rangers Numbers since I don’t think you can accrue points for two tickets on a single MyGers account?

What I was saying is that towards the end of last season I’m sure I recall Corporate ST Holders, at least in Club72, being asked if they wanted to transfer to the regular MyGers scheme or stay with Corporate ticketing and VIP MyGers where, as far as I could understand, points didn’t get added until you indicated you wanted to leave Corporate ticketing.

Maybe I remember incorrectly, hence me tagging the two posters I did, because they will know for sure. Might be best to wait out for their replies.

There is no vip mygers. You could elect to leave Corp ticketing and join mygers for this season which they appear to have made an arse of too given nobody who did seems to be getting away tickets

Assume they are in different names/Rangers Numbers since I don’t think you can accrue points for two tickets on a single MyGers account?

What I was saying is that towards the end of last season I’m sure I recall Corporate ST Holders, at least in Club72, being asked if they wanted to transfer to the regular MyGers scheme or stay with Corporate ticketing and VIP MyGers where, as far as I could understand, points didn’t get added until you indicated you wanted to leave Corporate ticketing.

Maybe I remember incorrectly, hence me tagging the two posters I did, because they will know for sure. Might be best to wait out for their replies.

There is no vip mygers. You could elect to leave Corp ticketing and join mygers for this season which they appear to have made an arse of too given nobody who did seems to be getting away tickets
I've been in MyGers from the start of it.

If you listed your seat on seatsub on the day of the game and it sold, would you receive the 5 mygers points ? Have read before that it has to be 24 hours before but not sure if that is only applying if it doesn’t sell due to the short time it’s been listed

Same mate pathetic.

Same name, address and payment card is what they take cccs from.

We really need our website updated and I know bisgrove said as much in the interview with H&H but the same people said they were going to upgrade disabled section in Ibrox shamefully at the last AGM and nothing has changed I wouldn’t them if they said the sky was blue.
When MyGers came out they said ticket office and website were being updated/improved ...... Murray moonbeams at its finest

I’ve not had my RTV added despite buying it at the end of June :D

Also appear to be missing a few points for programmes but I’ll wait and see if anything changes. Others have said they’ve had theirs added so must be doing it in batches
I got an email from Rangers asking to fill in a form for RTV to ensure my points got added

I've got an increase of 51 points. Not got a clue if that is correct or not but didn't miss a home game last season including Europe and I think I bought about 3/4 away tickets which is all I was offered.

If you listed your seat on seatsub on the day of the game and it sold, would you receive the 5 mygers points ? Have read before that it has to be 24 hours before but not sure if that is only applying if it doesn’t sell due to the short time it’s been listed
Don’t think they have awarded points for seat subs yet.

Gone up 68 points, trying to work out the breakdown

4 home league matches - 20pts
2 match programmes - 2pts
USG away - 15pts
PSV/USG home - 10pts

Missing 21 points somewhere
CL group stage home games (not sure if these are included?) - 15pts?
Are the QOTS cup game or the 2 home friendlies / Blackpool away friendly worth any points?

USG away - 15pts
PSV/USG home - 10pts

Are the QOTS cup game or the 2 home friendlies / Blackpool away friendly worth any points?
Did you go to all home games for Napoli, QoS, West Ham & Spurs, as well as Blackpool friendly? If so there's your 21 points (5 for each home game plus 1 for away friendly).

USG away - 15pts
PSV/USG home - 10pts

Only Napoli showing as pts so far from CL for me.

QOTS and 2 friendlies are 5pts each. Blackpool is 1 pt I think so there’s your 21.

I’ve had another point added this morning and I have no idea what for.

Haven’t bought any programmes yet
Blackpool point was already on
Got Rangers women through other means

I’ve had another point added this morning and I have no idea what for.

Haven’t bought any programmes yet
Blackpool point was already on
Got Rangers women through other means
Check most recent on order history? My mate had a game showing (Blackpool) but not the loyalty point which has corrected now.

Back