MyGers Full Points Breakdown

Is there a post with a breakdown of what the points added at this update is?

Thinking I might have been shortchanged here.
Four home league games 20 points

QOTS home cup 5 points

Three home European games 15 points

Two home friendly games 10 points

Three European away games 45 points

2 away Friendly games

Benfica Ibrox Ladies game 1 point

Total-98 points

Take of the points for rangers tv .. womans season. .. rangers b …. Edminston house … programmes …

Where would the top points be then for actually going to the games
Don’t have the information to hand, would need to dig it out

@RFC Euro Bus maybe quicker at getting it than me

QOTS home cup 5 points

2 away Friendly games

Total-98 points
Plus 5 non league programmes and any league if you don't have a subscription. Wasn't there points for TV games in club 72 too

Plus 5 non league programmes and any league if you don't have a subscription. Wasn't there points for TV games in club 72 too
Yeah,people may accrue points for things other than going to games.
Those points will vary from person to person.

A different perspective for me, I’ve got 3 ST, mine and my 2 boys, they are a while away from going to Euro aways and what not, but the long game has already started. I’ll buy everything on CCCS and attend the games and that’ll take us where it takes us too, I’ll never buy a pointless add on.

Doing this will have us near 1500 over a 5 year rolling period and hopefully in a position to get them a good amount of aways and access to Euro aways once they are old enough to do it regularly.

Hopefully mygers has evolved by then and I too would prefer the return of the travel club and away CCCS, right now I’ll take my 2 aways this season and be grateful.

A different perspective for me, I’ve got 3 ST, mine and my 2 boys, they are a while away from going to Euro aways and what not, but the long game has already started. I’ll buy everything on CCCS and attend the games and that’ll take us where it takes us too, I’ll never buy a pointless add on.

Doing this will have us near 1500 over a 5 year rolling period and hopefully in a position to get them a good amount of aways and access to Euro aways once they are old enough to do it regularly.

Hopefully mygers has evolved by then and I too would prefer the return of the travel club and away CCCS, right now I’ll take my 2 aways this season and be grateful.
Aslong as ccs isn't a free for all between 12k
A proper away point system

QOTS home cup 5 points

2 away Friendly games

Total-98 points
Worked out where my 66 came from in that list. 25 added for RTV today but the total is up 97 not 91. Mystery.

Must be in process of doing the update, current membership tier has changed on the website with October 2022 date showing

Missing 5 points

Was Dundee Utd game added to mygers ?? think that's the one am missing

Aslong as ccs isn't a free for all between 12k
A proper away point system
They should have it as a separate tiers ie mygershome £30, mygersaway £40, mygers Europe £60.

Where as the mygers Europe is a slightly different addon

Mygersaway would cover all home/ away fixture and hampden.

Mygers Europe has seperate points system for Europe games aways and applications back to the old 2 for a ticket 1 for application of didn't get offered.

They should have it as a separate tiers ie mygershome £30, mygersaway £40, mygers Europe £60.

Where as the mygers Europe is a slightly different addon

Mygersaway would cover all home/ away fixture and hampden.

Mygers Europe has seperate points system for Europe games aways and applications back to the old 2 for a ticket 1 for application of didn't get offered.
Complete nonsense

Sounds about right.

I’m expecting gold to be whatever you got from the bare minimum added onto the 1540
50 which was for all men’s home attendances, imo it should be 1592 .. the club would be daft to not put it 1/2 above the maximum home game points. keeping people buying!

Still in bronze! Would like to say I'm shocked, but I'm not. As mentioned before, every time there is an update the next level is ever further away. #Bronzeloyal #ForeverBronze

At the last update I was 25 points away from silver, now I'm 34 away. So it does seem that it's going to be impossible to move up without buying extras these days.

Still in bronze! Would like to say I'm shocked, but I'm not. As mentioned before, every time there is an update the next level is ever further away. #Bronzeloyal #ForeverBronze

But the reason you’re bronze is due to not having enough historical points ? I assume I’ve not had a ST for the 5 years

Gold was 1540 and above and had 3481 members at the last update in July.

Now 1590 and above with 3665 members in Gold.

Brutal

Current totals show 51,003 members. Compare that to July update with 40,536? That can’t be right. Numbers must be wrong in the July email. Has membership really jumped by over 10k in 3 months?

Another increase in gold members. What’s the point?
Am the same , Rangers are fucking us over and seem to be enjoying it.

Only fair thing to Do now is point system within gold, bronze tickets go to gold and some of silver to ,Whats the point in being top if domestically your going to get next to nothing

But the reason you’re bronze is due to not having enough historical points ? I assume I’ve not had a ST for the 5 years

This is our 4th season of having a ST, so yes I understand that part, and hopefully when the points drop off happens next season we might be a bit closer, but I just had a look and at the last update I had 1045 points and silver was 1070, so 25 points away, I now have 1086 points and silver is 1120, so 34 points away.

I'm not complaining too much, as I know that we have a long way to go to catch up on gold members. We would like to travel, but in bronze getting the away tickets is harder, none this season so far and euro aways are the same usually.

I did buy my son the EH package to get him closer to me due to buying some ad hock tickets before we had ST.

I am just poking fun a little bit, as in reality it doesn't bother me too much, other than missing games we would like to go to. As long as I can go to Ibrox then I'm happy!!

Is there really any point in anyone moaning about this anymore unfortunately it looks as though it’s here to stay and as we all know it really is a shit show. Just need to register for games and really hope for the best now I suppose!!

Back