MyGers OF sale

First few rows in away section were available. Had two in my basket then told me I couldn’t buy any more. Changed mygers number and they were removed from sale.

Those who were lucky will get their tickets. Zero away fans this season. 5% from next season.

NEW AWAY TICKET ALLOCATION FOR MATCHES BETWEEN CELTIC AND RANGERS FROM SEASON 2024/25.

Following engagement with both clubs, the SPFL is pleased to confirm that Rangers FC and Celtic FC will provide ticket allocations of around 5% for away supporters, for SPFL matches between the two clubs.

This will be effective from Scottish Premiership season 2024/25, subject to all necessary requirements being satisfied at both Ibrox and Celtic Park.

It does not affect the remaining two league matches between the clubs in season 2023/24, which will remain at a zero allocation for away supporters.

Four lads had a dream release it on twitter there, no allocation for the remainder of old firm games so hopefully clubs will be getting good amount of tickets and emails send out later today

Both now cancelled, what the actual fook

Dear ...,​

Thank you for using Rangers Football Club.
Your cancellation details are as follows…
Payment Reference ...
Cancelled
Cancelled

RANGERS FC V CELTIC FC​

Adult Price
£53.00
Date / Time
07/04/24 / 12:00
Stand Sandy Jardine West Corner
Area GW1
Area Sandy Jardine West 1
Row
Seat 00

Cancelled
Total Vat Value (hospitality purchases only)
£0.00

Total Price

£0.00​

Lead Customer Details​

That is an utter shambles, imo ticket office have been bang on recently but that is nothing short of a disgrace

Two very disappointed people
I bought 3 for family so will await my cancellation email. Did you buy them all under your name? I bought the 3 but under the 3 different names in friends and family. I haven1t received a cancellation yet and bought at 10.45am

Both now cancelled, what the actual fook

Dear ...,​

Thank you for using Rangers Football Club.
Your cancellation details are as follows…
Payment Reference ...
Cancelled
Cancelled

RANGERS FC V CELTIC FC​

Adult Price
£53.00
Date / Time
07/04/24 / 12:00
Stand Sandy Jardine West Corner
Area GW1
Area Sandy Jardine West 1
Row
Seat

Cancelled
Total Vat Value (hospitality purchases only)
£0.00

Total Price

£0.00​

Lead Customer Details​

That's a bit of a gutter for you. Urgh! Nobody else reporting cancellations yet though, so it might be a glitch solely related to your purchase - be that a payment issue or the fact you were allowed to buy more than a single ticket.

That's a bit of a gutter for you. Urgh! Nobody else reporting cancellations yet though, so it might be a glitch solely related to your purchase - be that a payment issue or the fact you were allowed to buy more than a single ticket.
Thinking it was this, I'd have been happy to have these assigned to different accounts and purchase MyGers memberships if required - have emailed looking a resolution.

Got 1 in the away corner was bricking it for a wee bit as seemed to take ages for the email to come through.
And just had a cancellation email through.
Standard absolute shambles. Absolutely fucking raging.
Just checked my bank account too and the dosh for it is still pending on my account. @Greg Marshall this is beyond an absolute joke

Last edited:
I’ve had one cancelled too, bought one in Copeland front and one in away support area, different mygers accounts for tickets but away support area one cancelled
Had you bought any for this game before using that same MyGers account?

This is a total shambles, someone in that ticket office been on the devils cabbage this morning. I'd assume tickets purchased in CF will all be fine but e-mailed just in case, would be gutting to miss this.

Response from that webmail said ticket in CF was confirmed, must just be the away end one that has caused the issues.

And just had a cancellation email through.
Standard absolute shambles. Absolutely fucking raging.
Just checked my bank account too and the dosh for it is still pending on my account. @Greg Marshall this is beyond an absolute joke
Bad news. As regards the payment being pending, that's pretty standard for any organisation following cancellation before payment is taken. They simply won't draw down the money.

Back