MyGers OF sale

Over the past few seasons I’ve always got a ticket online from the club even when I’ve missed out in the initial Mygers sale. Appreciate there’s greater demand than supply, but the people who persevere and check the site multiple times a day (& night) every day right up until the game will give themselves the best chance. Keep checking!
Aye, just need to keep an eye on it. This is the first time I’ve been able to get any in the initial MyGers drop but haven’t missed one for the last 3 seasons. When there is a will, there is always a way.

So folk saying it's great no 19th Century Terrorists at Ibrox means more of our fans get tickets but the reality is the section where away fans would be the majority are going to sponsors,ridiculous will be folk in there not Rangers fans but people just brought along for the day to see a old firm game.Is there not already plenty tickets reserved for sponsors anyway.

Last edited:
A few people saying keep an eye out there will be more,i just dont see it not for this game vs them.Any other tickets the club muster i can see being squirreled away for there sponsers and people willing to pay over the odds in other ways.

I’m not too gutted I didn’t get a ticket because I’ve been lucky with MyGers and got one for the last three Old Firm games, but can’t help but feel that I didn’t get one because of being ‘too early’ and getting timed out, which doesn’t seem fair. I think if the club were to add a specific time for release of tickets and actually stick to it that would help too, as I know most of us don’t have jobs where we can just sit about looking at our phones/computers for extended parts of the day.

It’s appalling to say the least. The club pick and choose when the mygers sale is important

Celtic are getting no away allocation meaning the total number of tickets available to Rangers fans, should in theory, be more. However, it appears that there’s less tickets available through the public mygers sale for Celtic than there is for other teams in the league despite the full capacity being available to Rangers fans

There must be hundreds of tickets that have been held back for club use or sold off to third party companies to sell. Constantly see people arguing about why no Celtic fans is good as it means more Rangers fans - but they conveniently fail to mention the number of tickets available for Celtic games is less than normal games
RSCs do get given more as well TBF.

The only chance anyone will have is if the rotten mob don’t get any and that allocation is released but I’d assume this has already been decided by now.

Even if they don’t get an allocation I bet the club sell them as offsite hospitality which in my view is fleecing those that pay mygers.

Anybody advise just how restricted view MRB is? In row L and seat view has it looking less than ideal for my 6'3 self lol

I had availability in MFM for the Hibs game an hour ago, but when I clicked on the section there were no seats available. It’s greyed out again now.

I had availability in MFM for the Hibs game an hour ago, but when I clicked on the section there were no seats available. It’s greyed out again now.
Always seems to be the case when I check. I think folk must have logged in and put the tickets in their basket which won't update for 30 mins or so

Still doubt it this time, but we shall see hope so for those who want.
Always possible. I literally couldn't go to the one last May because I was flying out on a family holiday the same day (dates announced post split) and all my pals already had a ticket so I stuck it on seatsub about a week before the game. Also missed the Liverpool home game (thankfully, in hindsight) for similar reasons. Both are games I'd never voluntarily miss. But it can and will happen.

RSCs do get given more as well TBF.
But then why do RSCs get significantly less tickets for a Celtic game with zero away fans than a Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen with 800 away fans?

Its blatantly obvious what the club do for these games and just another reason why mygers is a bit of a con

Anybody advise just how restricted view MRB is? In row L and seat view has it looking less than ideal for my 6'3 self lol
If in the Main Stand Rear depending on what section you need row J or K as you have an aisle in front of you, I’m 6’ 4” and thats the only rows I can sit or I need 3 seats to spread my legs like a hooker, other that that your shins/knees are getting cut from the chair in front of you.

Last edited:
A few people saying keep an eye out there will be more,i just dont see it not for this game vs them.Any other tickets the club muster i can see being squirreled away for there sponsers and people willing to pay over the odds in other ways.
Last old firm I got 2 the day before

I got one on the website the morning of the game once, it's just your luck.

Anything definite on tims taking tickets this time ?

Wouldn't be surprised if they returned the offered 800 on the Wednesday before the game

Back