MyGers OF sale

Hearing from a friend that there was more availability for the September game.

Wonder how many tickets the club have held back for offsite hospitality
SportsBreaks for this one went on sale a few weeks ago and all gone in about 20 mins. Think all of those packages will be up in the club deck.

Fairly annoyed at how long I queued for now, surely there weren’t hundreds of people queueing before me at 8:30? Was genuinely in the queue for 1h45m before I got in and ofc its sold out
I tried to login at 7:50 am and was a que then, did school run efc 9:35 logged back in no joy

Fairly annoyed at how long I queued for now, surely there weren’t hundreds of people queueing before me at 8:30? Was genuinely in the queue for 1h45m before I got in and ofc its sold out
You need to leave it on the browser open longest wait l had was like 40mins and l logged in at 9:15

You need to leave it on the browser open longest wait l had was like 40mins and l logged in at 9:15
That’s the way it should work but no surprises that when Rangers do a queue it was the browser that joined the queue last that got me through to buy a ticket. Joined the queue on my phone and then 20 mins later joined the queue on my iPad. Never got out of the queue on my phone.

Managed to get 2 restricted views next to each other. I got in after waiting for over an hour and the tickets just opened up so just got lucky. Loads of red sections but only saw spares with restricted views.

SportsBreaks for this one went on sale a few weeks ago and all gone in about 20 mins. Think all of those packages will be up in the club deck.
It’s appalling to say the least. The club pick and choose when the mygers sale is important

Celtic are getting no away allocation meaning the total number of tickets available to Rangers fans, should in theory, be more. However, it appears that there’s less tickets available through the public mygers sale for Celtic than there is for other teams in the league despite the full capacity being available to Rangers fans

There must be hundreds of tickets that have been held back for club use or sold off to third party companies to sell. Constantly see people arguing about why no Celtic fans is good as it means more Rangers fans - but they conveniently fail to mention the number of tickets available for Celtic games is less than normal games

It’s appalling to say the least. The club pick and choose when the mygers sale is important

Celtic are getting no away allocation meaning the total number of tickets available to Rangers fans, should in theory, be more. However, it appears that there’s less tickets available through the public mygers sale for Celtic than there is for other teams in the league despite the full capacity being available to Rangers fans

There must be hundreds of tickets that have been held back for club use or sold off to third party companies to sell. Constantly see people arguing about why no Celtic fans is good as it means more Rangers fans - but they conveniently fail to mention the number of tickets available for Celtic games is less than normal games

Has it been confirmed that they are not getting an allocation?

I don't understand this either. Completely undermines MyGers.

Managed to touch lucky via SportsBreaks thankfully. No such luck with MyGers this morning

Have Celtic actually confirmed that they are not taking tickets for this match though? I’m pretty sure that they have until 2 weeks before the game to confirm, so Rangers wouldn’t be able to sell them until it was confirmed that they weee being rejected

Have Celtic actually confirmed that they are not taking tickets for this match though? I’m pretty sure that they have until 2 weeks before the game to confirm, so Rangers wouldn’t be able to sell them until it was confirmed that they weee being rejected
Not seen anything official but their stance has always been they wouldn’t take the corner so unsure what will have changed.

I probably should’ve held off with the above post until confirmed, but if/when it’s confirmed they’re not taking an allocation, would you agree the point in my post is a valid one?

Give the ticket office a chance to put the fixture on the website then put the tickets available on.
Have a little patience folks.
And if you don’t get tickets today keep refreshing the site every day until game day.
Tickets pop up all the time even on game day
Thanks for the reassurance mate.

This is my first season of proper attendance where I’ve been old enough to go regularly on my own.

Also my first normal season where we’ve been in contention for the league, so as you can imagine after having watched many of the horror shows of early in the season I’m keen to get to this game.

Anyway enough sob stories, hopefully everyone gets a ticket.

Not seen anything official but their stance has always been they wouldn’t take the corner so unsure what will have changed.

I probably should’ve held off with the above post until confirmed, but if/when it’s confirmed they’re not taking an allocation, would you agree the point in my post is a valid one?
Celtic will wait as long as they can to make things as difficult as possible. It’s what they do. I doubt they have any intention of taking the tickets and if they don’t then those tickets should be made available for MyGers and RSCs that haven’t already been allocated

Celtic will wait as long as they can to make things as difficult as possible. It’s what they do. I doubt they have any intention of taking the tickets and if they don’t then those tickets should be made available for MyGers and RSCs that haven’t already been allocated
Agreed however that doesn’t really explain why there was less tickets available for the mygers sale earlier*

* even accounting for the RSC applications being higher for Celtic which is most definitely the case

Agreed however that doesn’t really explain why there was less tickets available for the mygers sale earlier*

* even accounting for the RSC applications being higher for Celtic which is most definitely the case
Almost certainly more tickets required for sponsors and hospitality packages- however a vastly reduced number of tickets made available via seatsub will also have a big impact on these games

Honestly scunnered with it. Me and my mrs both have season tickets and simply can’t get a sniff at a season ticket for the my wee boy. He’s rangers daft and has been at Ibrox for every single game this season bar the group stage European games. Because the club are clearly holding tickets back for offsite hospitality he’s missing out. It makes a mockery of mygers.

He’s going to be gutted when he gets home from school to find out he’s not got a ticket which will now mean I miss out and he takes mine.

Raging!

Almost certainly more tickets required for sponsors and hospitality packages- however a vastly reduced number of tickets made available via seatsub will also have a big impact on these games
Are seatsub seats made available at the start of mygers sales for other teams? I’ve used seatsub once so not clued up on how it works however when I went into the seat map my seat wasn’t originally showing during the sale. The ticket eventually sold but it was a while after the sale started

Are seatsub seats made available at the start of mygers sales for other teams? I’ve used seatsub once so not clued up on how it works however when I went into the seat map my seat wasn’t originally showing during the sale. The ticket eventually sold but it was a while after the sale started
The official line is that they are only released after all other tickets are sold. I reckon that there are so few tickets available that seatsub tickets that are released early enough are made available as soon as the sale starts.

Honestly scunnered with it. Me and my mrs both have season tickets and simply can’t get a sniff at a season ticket for the my wee boy. He’s rangers daft and has been at Ibrox for every single game this season bar the group stage European games. Because the club are clearly holding tickets back for offsite hospitality he’s missing out. It makes a mockery of mygers.

He’s going to be gutted when he gets home from school to find out he’s not got a ticket which will now mean I miss out and he takes mine.

Raging!
If you keep checking you'll probably get a ticket

Over the past few seasons I’ve always got a ticket online from the club even when I’ve missed out in the initial Mygers sale. Appreciate there’s greater demand than supply, but the people who persevere and check the site multiple times a day (& night) every day right up until the game will give themselves the best chance. Keep checking!

Back