MyGers OF sale

No, same Mygers number. Was scared to arse around incase I lost the tickets.
I was the same.
Bought 3 tickets for some mates.
2 accounts had been used and 1 hasn’t.
All 3 cancelled.
Shouldn’t have even allowed same account to put in basket.
Usually flags up straight away!!!

I was the same.
All 3 cancelled.
I put tickets in my basket for the corner and it told me a maximum of 6 was allowed. Changed mygers number and it said maximum of one then said unavailable.

I was the same.
All 3 cancelled.
So you knew right away there had been a f*ck up when you were allowed to buy more than 1 ticket per MyGers account? You were hoping they'd screwed up in your favour in reality.

I think that may be why the TC are having to cancel, they've put them up for sale as if it was a General Sale rather than still being a MyGers sale (1 ticket per MyGers membership) by the sound of things. Realised their mistake and now desperately cancelling away like mad. That would account for the CF tickets also being cancelled maybe, even if bought by a MyGers member - just cancelling all this morning's sales for that match.

So you knew right away there had been a f*ck up when you were allowed to buy more than 1 ticket per MyGers account? You were hoping they'd screwed up in your favour in reality.

I think that may be why the TC are having to cancel, they've put them up for sale as if it was a General Sale rather than still being a MyGers sale by the sound of things. Realised their mistake and now desperately cancelling away like mad.
Yeah knew it was a %^*& up.
But chanced my luck.
Last OF i bought 2 of 1 account.
But they have let me keep my Hibs tickets.
Bought 3 Hibs on the same account only OF cancelled!!

Yeah knew it was a %^*& up.
But chanced my luck.
Last OF i bought 2 of 1 account.
But they have let me keep my Hibs tickets.
Bought 3 Hibs on the same account only OF cancelled!!
I've also bought multiple tickets under same account for a multitude of games including Old Firms, though that was likely when general sale was actually meant to be

No CF
I heard they cancelled all the away corner and now it seems they are cancelling CF.
Thing is 1 ticket I had was from an account not allocated a ticket.
And that’s been cancelled.
I wonder if they are cancelling the tickets, that were, multi purchased with others that had already been allocated a ticket.
I bought 1 CF ticket, with an un allocated old firm ticket, and I’ve not herd any different ….. yet.

I wonder if they are cancelling the tickets, that were, multi purchased with others that had already been allocated a ticket.
I bought 1 CF ticket, with an un allocated old firm ticket, and I’ve not herd any different ….. yet.
Yeah cause I had a legit one attached to an account that hadn’t purchased one yet.
So looks like they have just cancelled them all.
Can’t really moan too much as it was an error on their part just frustrating!

So is there likely to be more tickets going on sale for this or not? Much as I'm happy to pay for MyGers, I find the way the club announces these sales (or doesn't as the case may be) to be shambolic

So you had email to say it was cancelled and now they’re saying it’s not?
No I got the fear seeing everyone saying tickets were cancelled, so emailed them to make sure mine wasn’t then see others that had CF tickets cancelled & got even more panicked, I got that before anyone else mentioned about being cancelled though so it wouldn’t surprise me if it ends up that way. So confused

Are people getting raging Rangers have cancelled their tickets for buying more than 1 when it’s well known that it’s 1 per MY Gers account?

You can’t really have many complaints if you’ve been caught out trying to exploit what’s a genuine error.
No more frustrated they cancelled ones that were used on accounts that hadn’t purchased a ticket yet.

Seems they’re cancelling everything as id only bought the one. Beyond gutted tbh as I was getting a ticket via spare season ticket from a mate but he was also looking for a spare so when I got the QR through told him I was sorted and he could sort the other bod out.

Are people getting raging Rangers have cancelled their tickets for buying more than 1 when it’s well known that it’s 1 per MY Gers account?

You can’t really have many complaints if you’ve been caught out trying to exploit what’s a genuine error.
Plus just went on the website the now. Can buy 2 for Hibs on 1 account.
They are clueless

Sad state of affairs that bears are scrambling around for OF tickets with a full allocation but we are prepared to offer Celtic more tickets for next years fixtures. Not forgetting that this will be sold by them as a victory for common sense to ensure the safety of the Celtic support at Ibrox.

Just had this……

Graeme Irving
(Rangers FC)
29 Mar 2024, 12:53 GMT
Hi Craig

Thanks for the email.

The purchases should not have been made available for sale this was a system error .

Please note some made multiple purchases, which is not allowed.

If there is any further sales we will advise on this via our club socials.

Kind Regards
Graeme

Good news they’ll be a sale before the game they just fucked up by not implementing mygers

Thanks for the email.

Tickets that were released this morning for the match against Celtic were released due to a system error and have been removed from the site and the ticket has been cancelled.

In addition, as tickets for this match are available to MyGers members with a limit of one ticket per membership that can be purchased in this sales window.

Please keep an eye on the website for any additional tickets being released closer to the day of the match.

Regards,
Caris

Seems they’re cancelling everything as id only bought the one. Beyond gutted tbh as I was getting a ticket via spare season ticket from a mate but he was also looking for a spare so when I got the QR through told him I was sorted and he could sort the other bod out.
Did you purchase in CF mate?

Just had this……

Graeme Irving
(Rangers FC)
29 Mar 2024, 12:53 GMT
Hi Craig

Thanks for the email.

The purchases should not have been made available for sale this was a system error .

Please note some made multiple purchases, which is not allowed.

If there is any further sales we will advise on this via our club socials.

Kind Regards
Graeme
Confirms what was suggested earlier. They've put these on general sale when they shouldn't have so are likely cancelling all this morning's purchases.

Back