MyGers OF sale

I had a tab still opened from the original sale and there’s some amount of availability in the ground. Hoping these drop properly at 5pm

Lots of red in there but when you dig down into it, many red areas have no availability, some have 1 or 2 tickets. CD3/4/5 look the areas with best chance of a seat.

If, big if, that’s what eventually comes up for sale.

More will pop up aswell as there will be people with them in baskets who won’t or can’t buy
Anyone looking for one I’d keep eyes peeled for the next 30 mins as think tickets in baskets are held for 15 mins then they’re back into the pool

none left atm, was walking to train station and didn’t check for half an hour and missed, total disaster lol. Need to refresh until they boot me off

Trying to get one for my brother
Bought and cancelled earlier today
Missed this as I was working
Wish they could have contacted the cancelled ticket people from today to give them a heads up
Shambles

Edit
Happy for all bears who managed to get one , just pissed if with the TO

Last edited:
Showing this 20 mins ago, what a shit web site we have

Not sure what you expected. If there’s a single seat in an area it will show red. Generally, unless you are very lucky, by the time you click on it that seat will be in someone’s basket.

When I looked earlier, the only areas with decent availability were CD3/4/5. Elsewhere was a single seat, per area, at best.

Unfortunately, a lot of red does not equate to a lot of seats.

Not sure what you expected. If there’s a single seat in an area it will show red. Generally, unless you are very lucky, by the time you click on it that seat will be in someone’s basket.

When I looked earlier, the only areas with decent availability were CD3/4/5. Elsewhere was a single seat, per area, at best.

Sorry I don’t expect anything from our club, we’ve a very poor web site for a club our size.

They were never there, just a shit show, when I clicked there was nothing

They were there, someone just basketed the seat before you.

It's the usual for OF games, lots of people trying to get the same couple dozen seats.

The area will show even when there's only 1 seat available.

Sorry I don’t expect anything from our club, we’ve a very poor web site for a club our size.
The Ticketing portal is certainly poor, no arguments there. To be addressed soon thankfully.

That didn’t appear to be the point you were making though.

CD3, when I looked had almost 30 seats available. They disappeared very quickly.

I actually don’t find any issues with website.
The only downside is they drop tickets at random times with no warning or notice.
But when tickets do drop it’s easy enough to get them.
Just need to be quick, refresh or rather than clicking on each section use the drop down box and let that select a seat for you if ones available.

I actually don’t find any issues with website.
The only downside is they drop tickets at random times with no warning or notice.
But when tickets do drop it’s easy enough to get them.
Just need to be quick, refresh or rather than clicking on each section use the drop down box and let that select a seat for you if ones available.
Last point is very pertinent. Much quicker way to move between sections.

Oh well, can’t be arsed with tomorrow now, went in a huff, ticket to a family member if they want it. :(

When the seat plan appeared I just headed straight to the club deck section as it’s there that most seats are to be found in numbers. That in my view is always the case when the MyGers window opens.

When the seat plan appeared I just headed straight to the club deck section as it’s there that most seats are to be found in numbers. That in my view is always the case when the MyGers window opens.
Yup, always the best place to start. What surprised me today was that there was more availability in the central CD rather than in the wings of CD1 and CD7.

Use the drop down boxes.
Get tickets every time. And it’s quicker than checking each individual area and seat.

Works everytime mate.
Add it to your basket, then add a few sections and pick the best seat, then release the others back for sale.
The reason I check the individual seats is I’m 6’ 4” and need an aisle seat if there’s any available, too old to sit with my knees to my chin , but I will try your way the next time :D

Was unlucky in my timing with that release, I’m biased but always think there should be a points based release for these like everything else; been to 24 home games this season yet at the moment will miss out on this because of how random the sales are.

Still a week to go but disheartening with how much I’ve tried, hoping 380 should be enough points for a season ticket next season and finally avoid all this shite

Back