MyGers points 2021/22

Going to be a farce anyway with the free for all for tickets. Should be you need to register your interest for every away game and allocate accordingly through the tiers. If a match is oversubscribed then ballot each tier.

Going to be a farce anyway with the free for all for tickets. Should be you need to register your interest for every away game and allocate accordingly through the tiers. If a match is oversubscribed then ballot each tier.
Too much hassle for them. Focus Groups, listened to the fans etc :)

Too much hassle for them. Focus Groups, listened to the fans etc :)

It would be interesting to know what, if anything, got changed after the focus groups tbh

Only thing I can think of is 2015/16 away CCCS no longer being included in points due to the boycott the season before

It would be interesting to know what, if anything, got changed after the focus groups tbh

Only thing I can think of is 2015/16 away CCCS no longer being included in points due to the boycott the season before
Who knows, the only other major change I can think of was more points for travel club membership but that was this season

Like it or lump it the points must drop off or it is effectively what many suggested a closed shop. You can't expect people further down the table aren't allowed to catch up.

Everyone has shown the same loyalty this year and the rules around the rolling total were set yes we haven’t been able to use it but to keep the integrity of the membership scheme it would be unfair to put a young fan for example another year behind from catching up.
How would it be unfair? We’ve all lost a year so they can suck it up :D

How would it be unfair? We’ve all lost a year so they can suck it up :D
Conversely you could say that the rules were set at the beginning of the scheme and we all signed up to them when we joined so those who want to keep the extra year can suck it up.

A person's outlook will depend on what benefits them

Interesting everytime this thread comes up and it might just be me but points dropping off doesn’t really matter. If you are Gold you will always get an away ticket, cup ticket, European Away etc. If that allocation is always prioritised then take Bronze, will be crying out to buy a ticket for an away match or a European Away but will never get a chance so in reality can’t catch up the points.

In summary unless all gold members decide to stop taking up tickets lower tiers don’t climb. Closed Shop.

Interesting everytime this thread comes up and it might just be me but points dropping off doesn’t really matter. If you are Gold you will always get an away ticket, cup ticket, European Away etc. If that allocation is always prioritised then take Bronze, will be crying out to buy a ticket for an away match or a European Away but will never get a chance so in reality can’t catch up the points.

In summary unless all gold members decide to stop taking up tickets lower tiers don’t climb. Closed Shop.
It doesn't work like that as all tiers get an allocation for most games

It doesn't work like that as all tiers get an allocation for most games
Wasn’t aware it worked like that mate, so a ground like Hamilton with very few tickets they give some to Gold, Silver and Bronze? Only The Piggery that is Gold only?

Wasn’t aware it worked like that mate, so a ground like Hamilton with very few tickets they give some to Gold, Silver and Bronze? Only The Piggery that is Gold only?
Piggery is only gold but doesn't get you mygers points, the rest are supposed to be an allocation for each tier with most for gold and least for bronze. There is scope to restrict other big games with small allocations but nothing definite that I've heard.

Piggery is only gold but doesn't get you mygers points, the rest are supposed to be an allocation for each tier with most for gold and least for bronze. There is scope to restrict other big games with small allocations but nothing definite that I've heard.
Be interesting to see how many piggery tickets go to gold after allocations are split with RSC getting there 1, players, hospitality etc

Wasn't there talk of creating extra tiers as there are loads on the bronze?

Personally I think a rolling 5 seasons is fair.
Think the reason they want to make it 3 years is so that people can see that they can go up the tiers which then encourages others to join the scheme otherwise there's no incentive for people to joining it is going to take forever to move up tiers at 5 years.

Think the reason they want to make it 3 years is so that people can see that they can go up the tiers which then encourages others to join the scheme otherwise there's no incentive for people to joining it is going to take forever to move up tiers at 5 years.
Aye mate I think that is why I seen talk of more tiers. The idea being new members would not necessarily be on the lowest tier for long.

I bought it last year for me and my son. If I by the borngers again but don’t bother renewing my one, would only he get offered semi final/final tickets or both as he’s in my friends and family?

I bought it last year for me and my son. If I by the borngers again but don’t bother renewing my one, would only he get offered semi final/final tickets or both as he’s in my friends and family?
I think that would depend on whether kids were allowed a ticket without adults. If you aren’t on mygers then you wouldn’t get one for sure

I think that would depend on whether kids were allowed a ticket without adults. If you aren’t on mygers then you wouldn’t get one for sure
Not necessarily, if you are on cccs without mygers you have a better chance than someone mygers only so it depends how many are cccs and mygers as not all mygers members are

Not necessarily, if you are on cccs without mygers you have a better chance than someone mygers only so it depends how many are cccs and mygers as not all mygers members are
But his son would be offered a ticket before him which is my point. So for Celtic games etc he has no chance but as his son is mygers then he might.

But his son would be offered a ticket before him which is my point. So for Celtic games etc he has no chance but as his son is mygers then he might.
A lot depends on how many mygers members are cccs though. Don't we get around 20,000 tickets against them? I wouldn't say no chance as it is the number of cccs that determines it not the number of mygers especially where it isn't against them

A lot depends on how many mygers members are cccs though. Don't we get around 20,000 tickets against them? I wouldn't say no chance as it is the number of cccs that determines it not the number of mygers especially where it isn't against them
I think it is highly unlikely anyone who doesn’t have mygers will get a ticket to a game at hampden v them

Priority for semi finals and finals-

CCCS + Mygers

CCCS

Mygers

Other St holders

MyGers non-st holders

General sale

I’ve still not been able to purchase my gers for this season for me and my boy , every time I try to purchase it’s saying you can only purchase one at a time and it’s not letting me purchase that either and I’ve emailed rangers also to help ... nightmare

I have 1555 MyGers Points. Silver member

“MyGers Gold Member – 1401-1556 points”

random
That was the original points level for gold when they first allocated them at the start of last season, they never updated it all season, you'll have had extra points added since if you've renewed your ST for example.

I'm on 1749 points now.

I’ve still not been able to purchase my gers for this season for me and my boy , every time I try to purchase it’s saying you can only purchase one at a time and it’s not letting me purchase that either and I’ve emailed rangers also to help ... nightmare

I had this issue mate.

I somehow managed to get one for my son on my account but then realised he needed his own account.

I sent an email to rangers asking them to call me.

The boy from Rangers phoned 3 or 4 days later and was first class.

The system shouldn’t have let me buy one for my boy because he is only 16 months. The date of birth on my account obviously isn’t 16 months.

He cancelled the purchase. Gave my boy his own Rangers number and transferred the membership to him. Added him as a family member to my account and I purchased the adult pack on the phone.

It means you have auto renewed. Go to your past purchases. It will be there hopefully.

I had this issue mate.

I somehow managed to get one for my son on my account but then realised he needed his own account.

I sent an email to rangers asking them to call me.

The boy from Rangers phoned 3 or 4 days later and was first class.

The system shouldn’t have let me buy one for my boy because he is only 16 months. The date of birth on my account obviously isn’t 16 months.

He cancelled the purchase. Gave my boy his own Rangers number and transferred the membership to him. Added him as a family member to my account and I purchased the adult pack on the phone.
Cheers mate, they said on response email that they will respond in due course

Does anyone know if your RTV subscription auto renews? I want those 60 points again!

Surely with so many people already renewed we should know how the points are going to work, 3 seasons, 5 seasons, and even a breakdown of points

The lack of transparency is alarming, they’ve taken the best part of £1m off of fans for the MyGers scheme and haven’t told us exactly what period the points will be based on

I’m a couple shy of 1800 so max must be just over 1860 at present

Back