MyGers points 2021/22

Assuming you are in gold and go to all the games and tick all the boxes (will always be gold then), what is the actual advantage of spending the extra hundreds of pounds each season for points for programmes etc? Is there any known advantage of having maximum/near maximum points?

50 points for this new supports package which costs £150

This mygers points is a fucking farce already, money making scheme and treating us like customers, %^*& all match going loyalty about it. Throwing points out like sweeties.
I think stuff like that will stop when match going is possible again. Right now the only way to get points is buying buying stuff. Plus whether we like it or not it is a business and if 50 mygers points is the difference between someone giving rangers 150 quid or not of course they will take it

I think stuff like that will stop when match going is possible again. Right now the only way to get points is buying buying stuff. Plus whether we like it or not it is a business and if 50 mygers points is the difference between someone giving rangers 150 quid or not of course they will take it
I don't think it will. Buying shite like this should have no bearing on being able to get away tickets, shambles.

Does anyone know when the tiers for the new season will update?
From renewal email-

“The next points update will be the first week in June and will incorporate the feedback we received in the last MyGers survey around introducing an additional point tier and adding additional points for previous Travel Club Memberships.”

From renewal email-

“The next points update will be the first week in June and will incorporate the feedback we received in the last MyGers survey around introducing an additional point tier and adding additional points for previous Travel Club Memberships.”
I think I already got the additional travel club points added. If not, happy days

Bought RTV and the Edminston House packages. Don't have the RTV package in my order history but I have the Edminston package in it. No sign of Mygers points though. Does anyone know if its still the case like last season they get added on and the next update in June?

Bought RTV and the Edminston House packages. Don't have the RTV package in my order history but I have the Edminston package in it. No sign of Mygers points though. Does anyone know if its still the case like last season they get added on and the next update?
Give it a wee bit of time to update.
(Not on mine yet either)

This mygers points is a fucking farce already, money making scheme and treating us like customers, %^*& all match going loyalty about it. Throwing points out like sweeties.
You still seem to think MyGers is an away ticket scheme, its not, its a loyalty scheme open to all Rangers fans.

Tickets should be nowhere fucking near it
Got to disagree, I go to 2-3 games a season when I am back visiting and being a MyGers member gives me a priority window for the match ticket sale rather than just being part of the mad scramble. This is more than fair for fans who financially support the club from afar.

I put £200+ in from RTV unlimited, about £100 from attending those 2-3 games in, £50 from MyGers and about another £150 in mech.

Thats £600 which is more than the majority of season tickets cost, why shouldnt fans who do that be rewarded, its not like I'm ever going to be in Gold (or probably even silver) so really cant see the problem.

Would have been easier to operate a CCCS points system for away games/finals separate from the Mygers ballix! Imagine a ticket scheme solely for those who actually want tickets for every away game.....

Would have been easier to operate a CCCS points system for away games/finals separate from the Mygers ballix! Imagine a ticket scheme solely for those who actually want tickets for every away game.....
Then its a closed shop, how does anyone new get in on away games with that setup.

Got to disagree, I go to 2-3 games a season when I am back visiting and being a MyGers member gives me a priority window for the match ticket sale rather than just being part of the mad scramble. This is more than fair for fans who financially support the club from afar.

I put £200+ in from RTV unlimited, about £100 from attending those 2-3 games in, £50 from MyGers and about another £150 in mech.

Thats £600 which is more than the majority of season tickets cost, why shouldnt fans who do that be rewarded, its not like I'm ever going to be in Gold (or probably even silver) so really cant see the problem.
Away and euro away should be nowhere it.

You're basically saying it's sound for you to skip the queue ahead of someone who goes every week because you're happy to spend money on stuff that someone like me will not.

So you swan back into the country and can potentially pick up an away ticket ahead of someone who's been going most weeks?

Tickets should be given on a loyalty basis to match going fans. Absolutely farce that anyone thinks different.

Away and euro away should be nowhere it.

You're basically saying it's sound for you to skip the queue ahead of someone who goes every week because you're happy to spend money on stuff that someone like me will not.
I would never accumulate enough points to get anywhere near gold so I would never be able to skip the queue.

I would be in a tier that reflects my match attendance by being in Bronze.

I would never accumulate enough points to get anywhere near gold so I would never be able to skip the queue.

I would be in a tier that reflects my match attendance by being in Bronze.
Bronze also get access to away tickets although a smaller percentage than the rest. It is possible under this scheme for someone in gold to miss out but someone in bronze to get a ticket

Bronze also get access to away tickets although a smaller percentage than the rest. It is possible under this scheme for someone in gold to miss out but someone in bronze to get a ticket
I would think thats highly unlikely, even more so with the 4th tier thats now been added.

I would think thats highly unlikely, even more so with the 4th tier thats now been added.
It's been stated last year, it prevents a closed shop. Higher tiers have a better chance but other than the games against them it's not restricted to gold.

There is the proviso that they can make it up as they go along and include other big games but it's been discussed when the scheme first came out

To try get the thread back on track anyone else remember what they started the season on and where they are at now.

I was 1410 and only just made gold. Im now on 1720.

Think I’ve bought everything you could ever get an extra point for. Was in the Travel Club all years ended on 4 points.

To try get the thread back on track anyone else remember what they started the season on and where they are at now.

I was 1410 and only just made gold. Im now on 1720.

Think I’ve bought everything you could ever get an extra point for. Was in the Travel Club all years ended on 4 points.
I think you might see some drop off at the update .

I was on 945 and now on 1252

Agreed, I've put my thoughts on a few MyGers threads about the whole system it'll be a complete joke when we're back in stadiums, points for woman's matches and shit like that is taking the piss IMO.

I look forward to missing out on Champions League away tickets next season to someone who's purchased the Edmiston House package.

Also my mate just stuck a screenshot in the group chat, points for an early bird purchase of MyGers? Isnt it a yearly membership that was taken after 10 months?

How can you be rewarded for this?

No it won’t, they know they have a captive market so will rinse us for every penny they can

We’re customers, not football fans

Also my mate just stuck a screenshot in the group chat, points for an early bird purchase of MyGers? Isnt it a yearly membership that was taken after 10 months?

How can you be rewarded for this?
The membership runs from June 1st-31st May annually.
Memberships are on auto renew.
An email came out at the end of March saying renewals were being processed there and then.You got a 10 point MyGers bonus if you renewed before April 9th.
It was a bit strange that they took the renewal money so early as part of the membership package is a poster from trophy day on May 15th so renewals packs are not going to be out till into June you would suspect.

I was on 1445 points last July when it was first released.
Now on 1791 points.
Points update is due first week in June when some points should drop off I presume.

Bring back the travel club
This should be pushed by the fans.

If they only want to give 3 points for Euro aways, because it makes them no money then keep it entirely seperate from their farcial money making scheme.

A lot more needs to be made of this, it hasn’t yet because MyGers is yet to be properly used.

Going to be a massive problem when we can return.

@Greg Marshall

How do you check your points on MyGers? Been trying to find it for the last 10 mins.
I struggled myself. I still seem to have two different log ins. The log in for me for RTV didn’t have anything under my account for MYGERS but the other log in option (tickets.rangers.co.uk) had everything in there. I thought they were consolidating everything but obviously not just yet.

If they only want to give 3 points for Euro aways, because it makes them no money then keep it entirely seperate from their farcial money making scheme.

A lot more needs to be made of this, it hasn’t yet because MyGers is yet to be properly used.

@Greg Marshall

The club don’t care about the feedback tbh, all the care about is the fact the £ is rolling in

@Greg Marshall
Has it dropped to three points?
Originally it was five-

Has it dropped to three points?
Originally it was five-
They gave 5 points for historical points but going forward it will only be 3.

After a season or so I’m 100% confident the TC will go separate due to the complaints Rangers are going to receive when all the regulars end up missing out on tickets. It’s just a shame so many who deserve will miss out.

The website is a complete joke still. Anytime anything goes on sale the queues are insane. The website will crash when tickets for first games go on sale and lots of loyal fans will miss out on tickets, to potential people who don’t even have a season ticket. But that’s fair ain’t it..

They gave 5 points for historical points but going forward it will only be 3.

After a season or so I’m 100% confident the TC will go separate due to the complaints Rangers are going to receive when all the regulars end up missing out on tickets. It’s just a shame so many who deserve will miss out.

The website is a complete joke still. Anytime anything goes on sale the queues are insane. The website will crash when tickets for first games go on sale and lots of loyal fans will miss out on tickets, to potential people who don’t even have a season ticket. But that’s fair ain’t it..
I honestly don’t think there will be as many as you think, they are just more vocal on here about it.
We should at least give it a full season to work and see it. And I don’t include next season in that as it’s likely to be very staggered

Back